Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar is gonna do something about people who have cheated?

57 replies to this topic
Shigakure
  • Shigakure

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Since the game started, a few glitches have made users billionaires, I was wondering if someone knows if Rockstar is going to do something about it, because I don't like to play with people who are already lvl 200 and millions of dollars, do you think they are gonna do something or the game is just going to continuelike nothing happened?

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

I feel pretty sure they will be banned.  Id give it a month or so.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

There is no way to level boost like you can money boost.

High ranking players are just farmers. R* already mentioned that farming was okay.

iPone
  • iPone

Super Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

I think people who over did it and are billionaires even 100 millionaires well be reset others who didn't abuse it to that extent well go under the radar. 

MUT3D
  • MUT3D

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'm level 116 and I'm a millionaire and I did it legit. So enjoy not playing the game, I won't miss you.

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

I have to admit, if they don't do something about all of these scumbag human cheaters that ruined the game, I will never support R* again. That's a dam shame too because I know I am not alone and R* is better than this but they are doing this to themselves.

The whole greedy and money packs thing is what really makes me the most pissed. I will never forgive them for this, they were supposed to be one of the good guys as far as companies that look out for gamers.

Just another greedy corporation, f*ck them.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by M16A3 TryHard, 19 October 2013 - 07:38 PM.

I have to admit, if they don't do something about all of these scumbag human cheaters that ruined the game, I will never support R* again. That's a dam shame too because I know I am not alone and R* is better than this but they are doing this to themselves.

The whole greedy and money packs thing is what really makes me the most pissed. I will never forgive them for this, they were supposed to be one of the good guys as far as companies that look out for gamers.

Just another greedy corporation, f*ck them.

lel "Ruined the game."

Oh yeah, money is the whole point of online! All of these players have more! W'aaaah! Let's take my anger out on those who have money!

R* is now forcing me to buy their Cash Cards! They have me at gun point! I hate R* and GTA and its players! W'aaaah!

• KyoukoToshinou likes this

Shigakure
  • Shigakure

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I hope they do something, because I don't really like to play with people who has cheat, and maybe not everything is about money and high rank, but c'mone, at least for me, I want to become millionaire, I want all the best thing you can have, but not by cheating, I don't like that people already are millionaire by cheating, I didn't expect something like this happen to this game.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hahahahaha this again

iPone
  • iPone

Super Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Lol I couldn't tell you how many times I seen this.... I'll ask you the same question

(How does this affect you in your journey to making your million dollars?)

Shigakure
  • Shigakure

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by Shigakure, 19 October 2013 - 07:58 PM.

When I compete to certain players, they have the best weapons, the best vehicles, and I'm here, doing missions and gettint low money, while they have everything and got some advantages when they play against me.

• Ivan Danzig likes this

keenanandkel984
  • keenanandkel984

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

If the glitchers didn't do it, spoilt kids would have done the same buying cash cards.

R* is too busy screwing with legit players to ban anybody; gotta squeeze out that cash card money somehow.

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

i dont understand these idiots who say "how does it affect you that some1 else has millions?" 

Of course it affects them. Cheaters have faster cars, money to upgrade those cars with no regard for bank account, money to buy as much ammo,armor,explosives as they want, money to put bounties and use merryweather services and other advantages that legit players don't have 

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Nope, your stuck in the pauper pool until you do the horrendous grind that R* has now made it..

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

5227179843_925b623ba7_o.jpg

• aig1992 likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Why would they and who cares

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

i dont understand these idiots who say "how does it affect you that some1 else has millions?" 

Of course it affects them. Cheaters have faster cars, money to upgrade those cars with no regard for bank account, money to buy as much ammo,armor,explosives as they want, money to put bounties and use merryweather services and other advantages that legit players don't have 

Take 2 people, both lvl 20.

Person A has 10m, fully upgraded cars, fully upgraded weapons, full ammo for everything.
Person B has any number less than 1m, only 1 barely upgraded car, maybe 1 upgraded gun, not full ammo

Unless they're in races, DM, or free roam mayhem, there is really no difference between the 2 players. Person B can do just as good as person A.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

the whining bitches in this thread.  according to them, anyone with more money than them probably is a cheater. 

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Person A has 10m, fully upgraded cars, fully upgraded weapons, full ammo for everything.
Person B has any number less than 1m, only 1 barely upgraded car, maybe 1 upgraded gun, not full ammo

Unless they're in races, DM, or free roam mayhem, there is really no difference between the 2 players. Person B can do just as good as person A.

most of the lobbies i enter is a free roam mayhem thats y i wrote what i did lol. U cant deny the fact that glitchers have a significant advantage.

iPone
  • iPone

Super Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

the whining bitches in this thread.  according to them, anyone with more money than them probably is a cheater. 

Lmao no one has told me how this affects you.. Races turn off custom cars tdm host and invite skill matched players... missions get in the persons car and let them shot everyone up and gain XP?

GoldDigga
  • GoldDigga

Evil Overlord of the Internet

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

My guess is that they won't. Even if they do, it won't be anytime soon. And we have the next-gen coming in about a month. So who gives a sh*t about GTAO right now? I know I don't, If I get banned tommorow I wouldn't give a single f*ck.

• WizardsSleeve likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Touché.. I personally don't care about the glitchers/cheaters. I just hate the damn Douchbags, that think them being a billionaire makes them "GOD" almighty lol... But hey.. That's life

JC-0001
  • JC-0001

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

most of the lobbies i enter is a free roam mayhem thats y i wrote what i did lol. U cant deny the fact that glitchers have a significant advantage.

So say I use real life money to buy cash cards to the point I have millions, will I still be classed as a cheater then ? Will you still come to these forums to bitch and moan that I have more money then you and therefore have the advantage ?

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Well, if you talk from a DM, race, or free roam mayhem perspective, they do have an advantage, but everywhere else, all equal.

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

So say I use real life money to buy cash cards to the point I have millions, will I still be classed as a cheater then ? Will you still come to these forums to bitch and moan that I have more money then you and therefore have the advantage ?

stop putting words in my mouuth. cash cards is a paid cheat i agree with you on that. I never bitched or moaned about it i simply stated the advantages of those players. 

Rebellius555
  • Rebellius555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'm level 116 and I'm a millionaire and I did it legit. So enjoy not playing the game, I won't miss you.

Get a life... or at least some fresh air once in a while.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by Infinite2324, 19 October 2013 - 08:52 PM.

I'm pretty sure the will restart glitchers. Or put them in a cheater server. I don't mind playing with glitchers as long as they don't cheat fighting me. They think they are elite lol. The reason I say they will is because they nerfed the pay to missions and I didn't think they would do that. So them taking action like that I have a feeling something will happen.

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

There is already a cheaters pool, why the f*ck would they do all that and then ban us?

Logic.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Touché.. I personally don't care about the glitchers/cheaters. I just hate the damn Douchbags, that think them being a billionaire makes them "GOD" almighty lol... But hey.. That's life

anyone who get that excited about accomplishments in a fantasy world has serious issues.  by this time next month, everyone in game will probably be a billionaire.  assuming the cloud holds out til then.  cash will become as irrelevant as it is in SP.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

There is already a cheaters pool, why the f*ck would they do all that and then ban us?

Logic.

I wouldn't know I'm not a cheater.
Logic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users