Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAV Title Update 1.04 Details

8 replies to this topic
Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:02 PM Edited by Prometheus, 19 October 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Patch Notes:

• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods

• Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage

• Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times

• Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated

• Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house

• Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game

• Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing

• Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage

• Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists

• Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam

• Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)

• Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option

• Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Previous Notes:

Title Update 1.01

Title Update 1.02

Title Update 1.03

Kozac28
  • Kozac28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

After I downloaded this patch i started having troubles with sessions. People randomly left all at once and I cannot even finish a job before everyone leaves at once. Is anyone else experiencing this. My friend and I can't even do any jobs together, we keep leaving each other's sessions. In addition, I am not receiving error messages about the rock star cloud is unavailable, which I never received before this new patch. Please help!!!!! 

garyj6882
  • garyj6882

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yer having big problems joining friend online since update. An can't even do death matches or missions most of time . Get a server message blah blah. Really annoying! It worked fine before

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

Bazinga!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

I don't know if it was this patch specifically, but the lightning bolts have been removed from the game.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Another fine patch for online users only.

Offline players get put on the back burner. 

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

Another fine patch for online users only.

Offline players get put on the back burner. 

Lovely, isn't it? RockStar already has our money. They are working the section of the game that can make them more $$$$$$!

• kasheku likes this

Jenia
  • Jenia

Chuck Norris was here you know...

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

So sad that R* is focusing only on online.

GG7
  • GG7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

The single player has MAJOR issues and all you will get from them as a response is a copy and paste of your console's troubleshooting tips!

As if that is going to make a damned bit of difference in fixing BUGS in the game.  Yet they seem to have no problem wasting their customer's personal time doing something that many of us know is unrelated to these problems!

Good ol RockStar!  Every time they release one of these games we go through the same song and dance.  Red Dead Redemption was just as buggy and it took literally 6 months to get some of the most annoying bugs out!

I wouldn't hold your breath that GTA 5 is going to be fixed any faster folks! :(

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by boschram, 29 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

this is quite disappointing.

sure, online needed to be fixed as well, but the main game should be addressed by R* (if not first) simultaneously as multi. 

Texture issues, pop-ins, jagged edges from outer space, etc...

and they already netted how much? +1 bln? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users