Photo

Lost Four Ranks and ~$50k

4 replies to this topic
Jahaga
  • Jahaga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

I'm still learning the ropes of GTA V Online and once I find something fun to do, all progress I achieved in the past couple hours of playing is gone!

I was doing muscle car races with a group of friends for a couple hours. Winning only a few of the 20-something races we did, I earned a pretty good $100,000 and ranked up from 19 to 23. When we all decided to take a break, we entered Free Mode to bank our cash, upgrade our vehicles, etc. I threw some mods on my car, then I ended up getting "kicked" from the session and thrown into Story Mode. Upon re-entering GTA V Online, I lost half the money I earned ($50,000) and I lost all 4 ranks.

Also, a couple days ago (obviously before the update to fix the issue) my car disappeared and I had to get a new one.

Anyone else experience these issues?

Jahaga
  • Jahaga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

I should also mention that all the mods I put on my car did not disappear. So I everything I spent on my car saved, but I lost the rest of the money and my ranks.

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I should also mention that all the mods I put on my car did not disappear. So I everything I spent on my car saved, but I lost the rest of the money and my ranks.

Did you ever cheat or glitch?

Jahaga
  • Jahaga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by Jahaga, 19 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Define cheats or glitches. I'm simply doing races with friends. All we're doing is a simple 1 lap race over and over.

Now I'm PISSED OFF!!! I just raced with friends again for 4 hours, ranked up from 21 to 27 and made $140,000.... ALL of that was lost, AGAIN!! After we finished, I went to Free Mode, then switched to Story Mode, got invited to another session and ALL my progress I made over 4 hours was reset. This is stupid and pissing me off. Why play this game when everything I do is lost in the next session?!?!

annefrankthejew
  • annefrankthejew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Doing the same think
Its deff not cheating its an obvious option to replay
Anyway I lost levels 69-77 due to this problem but I'm gonna give it some time
Hell I even have a picture on my rock star club with clothes that prove I had to of been lvl 75+

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users