Boss want to be friends with benefits..

34 replies to this topic
Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Don't do it. She's your boss, if things go sour, well, you know the deal.

This. If this is true, it's horribly unprofessional and isn't conducive to a healthy workplace environment. sh*t like this is a magnet for lawsuits and firings.

I would go for it. Who the f*ck declines sex?

I definitely have before plenty of times. I don't need to f*ck everything with two legs and a hole that wants it, so what's the big deal?

Again this. It's a trap.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

Do her, do her good, haha!!!
I wouldn't risk it, though, like that dude said if she chooses to, she basically has your life and job in her hands, no pun intended.

M4RK
  • M4RK

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

i need a pic and then I'll give u my 2 cents worth

GTAover9000
  • GTAover9000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

I have a thing for aggressive women.

So, I'd do it.

But remember how much power she over you.

If you suck or got a baby dick or she wants more in the relationship

watch out

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 22 October 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Your boss reminds me of one of my friends. My friend is a couple of years older than I am. She is already planning on starting her own business in the future. She is a tomboy who used to pressure and yell at the slow guys who were at my high school. She told me that she wasn't interested in guys and would never marry. I noticed that she changed when I met her again after her first year in college. Although she mainly thinks about building up her career, she has become interested in guys too. They funny thing is that she tries to act feminine now so that the guys won't get intimidated by her. I think your boss used to be career-oriented. Now that your boss has her own business and is in control of her own life, she is starting to think about marriage and raising kids. I bet her friends and her mother are pressuring her to find a husband before she gets too old. Your boss has been watching the guys and you became her choice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users