252 replies to this topic
SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

@Trevorphilipjfry:

Strange thing is Tech-Support told me that they are looking into it why this happens on some consoles, but I guess this happens on all consoles. No matter which model of the consoles..

Like I said this happened on my old 80gb fat ps3 and now even on my brand new super slim ps3 with 500gb.

So Im talking about the latest model of the ps3! Latest firmware installed.. tried it with and without the patches for gta5. At one point I even thought its because of the firmware from sony released in december 2013. Dont know..

Totally clouless!

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

I remember it was brought up in another thread, and some people said they didn't have this bug, so that might actually be true, but it seems to me a large proportion do have this problem.

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Yep, maybe you're right but it could also be that lots of people aren't even aware of it!

For example: for me its worst in the city, uptown the area where michael lifes its not as bad as where franklin has his first house with his auntie..

But basically its present everywhere on the whole map.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

Yep exact same for me mate, it went especially bad for me today, the only cars spawning were the in game equivalent to the prius, and the Mañana (I think it's called) 2 horrendous cars, and even after multiple reloads it wouldn't go away, there was very little colour variation as well :(

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

The Prius look-alike is the Dilettante. On the old thread there was a picture of several in a row but in different colors.

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:26 AM

So, no patch today! Maybe it's because they're really trying to patch this issue and its taking them longer as it is a complicated one.. who knows..

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

I really hope so, mines staying extremely bad, but I hadn't played for a few days, and forgot about it. Which annoyed me

†BULLET†
  • †BULLET†

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Same issue here. I've been searching for a Baller for days now, and i haven't seen a single one, it's always 3-4 cars max. Same when i go to the country, it's different cars, but it's still 3-4 different vehicles all over. Sometimes it's only 1 vehicle that spawns. So annoying and it kills the immersion.

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

@BULLET: Im sorry to hear that you have this issue too!

The sad part is that I believe everyone has this problem more or less but not everyone reports it to Rockstar-Support..

If you want to help us and the others who are affected by this bug, please report it to Rockstar via their support site!

Just open a ticket and explain it to them.

WITH BEST WISHES, SonLantos88

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by RolfStarGames, 15 August 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Last night I edited my savegame to replace the main characters by NPC's/Creatures  using a couple of tools and surprisingly this fixed the problem...  Now I can see a lot of different cars spawning at time. :catspider:

Learn more

OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by OpenWorld23, 16 August 2014 - 05:21 AM.

Annoyed me today! Nothing but lincon navigators & range rovers everywhere. My guess is it might be my PS3. I notice other people don't experience it as bad as I have. Does anyone know if there's a way to upgrade or to improve the memory (RAM) on a PS3?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

It's broken car spawn system not your console or anything. It happens in some games, on some consoles and R* either doesn't care or doesn't know how to fix that. 

There was some hint how to fix it, but it can be quite painful. Apparently game is using the same car slots for spawning and safehouse garages. The more cars you put in the garages across the three characters, the less variety of car spawning will occur. So either play like this (totally breaks the immersion) or just throw out everything from the safehouse garages (the other garages are fine, since they are using different method). 

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

It feels like R* is sitting this out. When the PS4 and XBone version drops, they admit that they can't fix it on the old consoles, telling us to upgrade to the new version.. So frustrating right now!

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

0_0.jpg

• buginafug and theGTAking101 like this

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:26 PM

0_0.jpg

It seems that this glitch is the worst with jeeps. So far, I haven't had just one type of car, luckily.

• RolfStarGames likes this

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

@buginafug:

Me neither but it still sucks to know that it could be way better..

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

After watching some letsplays, or whatever they're called on youtube, Ive seen a LOT of people with the same bug, but I just don't think the general GTA population actually care that much :/

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by RolfStarGames, 18 August 2014 - 04:53 PM.

It seems that this glitch is the worst with jeeps. So far, I haven't had just one type of car, luckily.

I'm not that unfortunate, some times I see two... :lol:

0_0.jpg

• buginafug and theGTAking101 like this

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

GTA universe resident since 2002

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

I hope it'll be fixed in a near future, because I'm litteraly overwhelmed by the ridiculously high amount of Canis Mesa I see on the streets.

When I launch my game, the 5 first minutes everything is fine. I see a wide variety of cars spawning on the streets, but quickly, it seems that all the variety vanish and the Canis Mesa become the king of the city.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Been over a month since I last posted. New update is coming tomorrow, I'm installing the game right now and hopefully this new update fixes the problem for good. Wouldn't that be great? Cross your fingers people!

• Kalerney likes this

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by SonLantos88, 19 August 2014 - 04:18 PM.

All I can say is that after 1.16 it got way better for me.. Didn't test it long enough to be sure but loaded up a new game with a fresh save and I got about ten different cars on the street. Maybe its really fixed!?

Going to test more tomorrow..

Ps.: tell me how it's for u guys

Edit: sorry to say it but NO it's not fixed.. Just  tested a bit more now and its totally screwed! At first it was slightly better but after free-roaming for a while the car spawning stoped. Everywhere the same cars!!

I guess I can't take it anymore, we all have been patient for a long time but now its over. At least for me. From now on I'm just going to check now and then Rockstar-Support if there are some news on this, but since they don't even address or admit this issue I don't get my hopes high. I don't think that they ever are going to do something about it.. Totally dissapointed and tired of it..

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by RolfStarGames, 29 August 2014 - 03:26 PM.

All I can say is that after 1.16 it got way better for me.. Didn't test it long enough to be sure but loaded up a new game with a fresh save and I got about ten different cars on the street. Maybe its really fixed!?

Going to test more tomorrow..

Ps.: tell me how it's for u guys

Edit: sorry to say it but NO it's not fixed.. Just  tested a bit more now and its totally screwed! At first it was slightly better but after free-roaming for a while the car spawning stoped. Everywhere the same cars!!

I guess I can't take it anymore, we all have been patient for a long time but now its over. At least for me. From now on I'm just going to check now and then Rockstar-Support if there are some news on this, but since they don't even address or admit this issue I don't get my hopes high. I don't think that they ever are going to do something about it.. Totally dissapointed and tired of it..

I'm 100% sure that it gonna be impossible to fix.  Just like online exploits, cheats and hackers.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

God this game is boring now. Why the hell won't they address this issue? No wonder I quit playing for months. I'll test out the new vehicles and stuff but that'll be it probably if I get bored quick. The car spawning is f*cked and that's all I got to say.

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

@TensaZangetsu:

Yep, for someone who enjoys to switch between cars this bug is totally gamebreaking..

Whenever I play it, and I barely play it at all, there is allways this bug in the back of my head which keeps me from enjoying the game..

The only thing we can do is to report it one last time to Support, ignore it or hope that it's fixed in the new version.

Im only buying the new version, if at all, when it becomes cheap.. Not going to pay the full price for it!

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by RolfStarGames, 21 August 2014 - 04:49 PM.

This memory leak is getting even worse after last patch...

R$ is ruining single player...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• theGTAking101 likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

I must be doing something wrong because I get the same 4 cars spawning. It's always the same 4 different cars but the car variety is always different in different area. Could be a bigger variety spawning but I ain't complaining.

0_0.jpg

Not sure if my game is non-broken (I actually never had issues with car spawning. Only one patch broke it and gave me issues but the next patch fixed it) or NPC Michael that is nearby has had something to do with it.

OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

I'm still frustrated at the fact Rockstar REFUSES to fix this! I looked this up in Rockstar support forums & I've even reported it to Rockstar support but they chose to ignore it. Instead of fixing it in update 1.16 they instead add DLC content with no fixes for any of the problems in the game.

If they have the resources to give us free DLC content like vehicles & weapons then they should have the time & money to fix this problem but they simply don't care anymore. I just pray they don't make this mistake with GTA 6. But odds are they will most likely ignore it in GTA 6 as they did in 5.

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

Unfortunately, I think this issue isn't within R*'s capabilities anymore. Might just have to live with it until the PC version comes out.

• RolfStarGames likes this

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

We definitely should write to IGN or something..

Rockstar-Support doesn't help, Rockstar doesn't help, thats not ok!

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:55 PM

Itll be fine for next gen, but unfortunately for some us who cant afford will probably be stuck with it, its clear rockstsr aren't that interested with this, its a shame as well, one of the things that auprised me when the game first,came out, was the amount of traffic variety. A shame, a damn shame :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users