Same 2-3 cars spawning bug

299 replies to this topic
CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:09 PM

Sometimes when I'm playing there's a lot of different traffic, other times there's the same 5 or 6.

Right now almost all the traffic for me is the same colour, black grey and red. Loads of traffic, almost all black cars. So that's annoying.

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

Its getting very annoying now. I made another report to rockstar support. Is now my 17th report and still no acnowledgment on the issue from there end. They keep on pretending to think the issue never existed. Im saying now that if and thats a big if, if it ever gets fixed in an update than i am never updating the game ever again..

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:24 PM

What causes the problem? Is it the consoles or a bug?

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

@CarlitoDorito: This is without a doubt a glitch. I've seen a little bit of repetition here and there on the PS4 recently, but it's NOTHING like it was on the PS3/360. Hopefully it'll be fixed for good when the PC version releases in a few weeks.

• CarlitoDorito likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:15 AM

sh*t was coded to run on sheer willpower alone, and they never bothered to upgrade it on next gen.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SUV's!? f*ckin' Rocotos and Habaneros and sh*t. It never does this crap with sports cars.
  • DIEXEL likes this

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

• Maybe they finally listend?

Smeggins773

December 26, 2014 12:55

On the xbox 360 after update 1.07 the traffic basicly turned in to only suvs and jeeps. I have written about it man many times and am ignored every single time. I bought the ps4 version hoping it was gone but lo and behold there it is again. Now i have tried to be calm and nice hoping you would see this issue. Then i tried being annoying hoping you would finally take a hint and look into it. You say you are looking in to it but after a year clearly you are not. How hard can it be to put a disc in the ps4 and see that your traffic has absolutly no variety? And please dont even ask for evidence because you know exactly what bug im talking about. Now either remove suvs and jeeps from the game completely or fix the spawn rate issues. I can guarentee that you can do it. For once release a update that fixes singleplayer. Stop pandering to the online crowd. Either this or give me my money back for bothe the 360 and ps4 version.

•  
    Smeggins773 December 26, 2014 18:30

Here is picture evidence from the ps4 version. As you can clearly see it is suv after suv after suv and so on and so on. Now fix the traffic spawn issue. Make every car have the same spawn rate or remove suvs alltogether. This is getting tiring after an entire year of this. I gave you money twice. Now please fix this. Akd dont even try telling me to reinstall. Did it 2 times. Does not work. Rebuilding ps4 database does not work. Switching cars does not work. Going to a differnt area does not work. And its not a console issue either because i have only had it for a month and a half. Now this bug should be priority number one.

•  
    Max T. December 27, 2014 15:05

Hello Mattshop,

Thank you for replying. We appreciate your time.

We do understand your concern. However, We have recently released a patch to assist players regarding this issue.If you have not received this patch, we request you download the latest update. Any additional information regarding this issue can be found in the following support article:

https://support.rock...icles/204380973

If you are still experiencing any issues after downloading this update, please do not hesitate to revert so that we may investigate further.

Best regards,

Max T
    Rockstar Support.

•  
    Smeggins773 December 27, 2014 15:35

Okay no no no no. Version 1.05-1.06 has not fixed this issue. It has only made it worse. It is a singlplayer bug. Not online. Stop wasting my time lying when clearly you saw in the pics it was not fixed. Now please for the live of god fix the traffic spawn rates. The bug has been here for over a year. And now on ps4 as well. Make all suv and jeep types a little rarer so the car cycle will work for once. And like i said stop pandering to the online crowd

•  
    Smeggins773 December 27, 2014 15:36

And im not Mattshop either. Reply to his request seperatly

•  
    Max T. December 27, 2014 15:44

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for replying back.

We deeply apologize for this.

We have forwarded the details to our concerned department so that they can verify this issue and provide a solution for this issue very soon.
    We apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Max T
    Rockstar Support.

•  
    Smeggins773 December 27, 2014 23:25

Please make this priority nr1 because its been going on for a year. And rember this is ps4 not 360 or ps3 even though its on them as well

•  
    Max T. December 28, 2014 10:43

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for all the details you have provided.

We deeply apologize for this.

We have forwarded the details to our concerned department so that they can verify this issue and provide a solution for this issue as soon as possible.
    We apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To receive our latest updates and news, Please subscribe to our Rockstar support site.
    https://support.rock...es.com/hc/en-us

As always, if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Max T.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 December 29, 2014 08:59

i will. please just fix this

•  
    Smeggins773 December 31, 2014 23:01

Hope this is being worked on

•  
    Max T. January 01, 2015 08:50

Hello Smeggins773,

Yes, the concerned department is onto it and hope will be resolved soon.
    In addition to it, it will be really helpful for us if you can provide us the details about this issue.

Location where you observed this ?
    Steps to reproduce if any particular way to observe it?
    Attach a video if possible?

As always, if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Max T.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 January 02, 2015 07:58

There is no specific location. It just happens anywhere. Cant say what causes it either but it gets way worse during a second playthrough and so on. And like i said you dont need video evidence either because i have told you about this issue for a year now and you know exactly what bug this is. Just pop in a disc and see for yourself. Just fix the spawn rates so any car can come up and make suvs and jeeps rarer. Im so tired of seeing them everywhere and even on the ps4 now and was hoping to never see it again. Plus you never payed any attention all the other times i was begging and pleading for it to be fixed before. One of my requests was deemed solved before you even answered back. I have given you pics and links to vids in other reports and links to the gta forums where many others have this issue. Now like i said for once stop pandering to the online crowd and fix the singleplayer where most of the games budget went

•  
    Stuart B. January 03, 2015 10:41

Hello Smeggins773,

We request you to provide the video/screenshot of the error that you are facing in gameplay.

Once we have this, our concerned department will look into this.

For any further information, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Stuart B.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 January 03, 2015 13:18

i have given you screenshots already. Seriously what is wrong with everyone here?

•  
    Stuart B. January 05, 2015 06:51

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for your patience and co-operatin with regards to this issue

Below you will find some troubleshooting that should help resolve the issues you are experiencing. These troubleshooting steps come directly from Sony's website.

Step 1: Booting Up in Safe Mode:

The PS4 system has the ability to start up in Safe Mode. This allows access to several functions that can provide you with a way to clean up and potentially fix many issues you may be experiencing.

1. Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
    2. Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
    3. Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.

When you have successfully booted the console in safe mode several options will be made available to you.

Step 2: Update System Software:

We recommend that you perform this process before running through any troubleshooting as it is possible that your console's software is not the most recent version and this can create issues running the game.

Step 3: Restore Default Settings:

It is possible that the changing of certain settings could lead to issues with sound and display. If you are experiencing any issues of that type this could resolve your issue.

Step 4: Rebuild Database

This process will essentially replace all current data with any available backup data. This can help fix any issues that were a result of any recent changes to the database.

WARNING: The last two options of the Safe Mode list, Initialize PS4 and Reinstall System Software, will result with a complete wiping of any and/or all information on the PS4 and as such we recommend speaking with Sony before moving forward with these steps. Please keep in mind that we CANNOT restore any deleted data and advise you speak with them about how to back up save files on an external device (to prevent any loss of progress).

If issues persist please feel free to get back in contact with us.

Best regards,

Stuart B.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 January 05, 2015 09:03

i have done this many times already and it wont fix it. why is it so hard to believe that it can only be fixed on your end... this is not a bug that just showed up yesterday. and yes i know you are aware of this issue and are just beating around the bush now. jeez get it together.

•  
    Daniel K. January 10, 2015 14:17

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for replying,

We are sorry to hear that your having an issue with in game issue in order resolve it please download the latest patch.

Best regards,

Daniel K.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 January 11, 2015 01:59

I have the newest version. Please stop pretending the issue is non existent. Dont reply back until you stop treating me like an idiot. Either give me my money back or give me a pc key so i can mod out suvs alltogether. Because i have been telling you about this issue for a year and it is ignored every time. Someone tells you the hose on a fire truck is not working and you are all over it. But when every car is a suv or jeep its who cares. Dont reply until you acknowledge this issue as a real concern. Not even gonna say thanks either.n

•  
    Daniel K. January 11, 2015 18:40

Hello Smeggins773,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your case has been escalated to the proper department. Please note, cases are addressed in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience.

Best regards,

Daniel K.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Krsna January 11, 2015 20:19

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for informing us of this issue! We will look into this to the best of our ability. Please check our support site for more information about when this issue may be resolved. While this ticket will be closed solved please be aware this does not mean this issue has been solved and we are working as hard as we can to fix this issue for you! Thank you for all of your co-operation.

Cheers,

Krsna
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 January 12, 2015 09:04

that is exaclty the same reply i have recieved before. But no one ever looked into it at all. considering its been a year now i suppose it never will either.

•  
    Walter W. Last Saturday at 20:50

Hello John,

Thank you for replying.

First of all, we deeply apologize for the lagging to acknowledge you regarding this issue. We certainly understand your concern.

We heard players reporting about SUVs appearing more and spawn rates. Our development team is working on this issue and unfortunately, we do not have any particular time frame set to mention, in resolving this issue.

We never leave our customers unsatisfied. We sincerely appreciate your concern about this. We recommend you to post the suggestion GTA Online to [email protected].

We hope you understand and continue enjoying our game until the fix.

Best regards,

Walter W.
    Rockstar Support

•  
    Smeggins773 Last Saturday at 23:03

Well at least now after a entire year NOW you realize it. And i cant continue to enjoy the game because of this bug. This bug makes the game unejoyable. Now like i said this bug should be priority nr.1 and not online pandering

•  
    Naomi S. Yesterday at 20:31

Hello John,

Thank you for replying Rockstar Support.

As we informed you in the previous response we are working on this issue. Please be patience.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Naomi S.
    Rockstar Support

• Cutter De Blanc and CarlitoDorito like this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:56 PM

I don't give a crap about PS4. I want this crap fixed on my 360! I want to play the damn game again but then I remember it has this stupid glitch still! I have since moved on to other games until they fix it. This is getting overly ridiculous.

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

i know... as as all can see rockstar have beaten me around the bush for far too long

• DIEXEL likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

You really do have to be like that with R* Support to get them to acknowledge you at all. It's bad.

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

I get a lot of pantos, trucks with beer bottles on, vans sometimes. I had muscle cars everywhere one time too.

I didn't know it was a bug :O I read somewhere it's a ram thing.

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

rockstar need to get it together... its been over a year now

• DIEXEL likes this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

I'm wondering if story progression causes it, as data is added to the game, making it busted and unable to load more cars. Setting as its perfect at the start of the game.

I'm gonna start a new play through soon, and make a bit of how far I've gotten through the game, and also, not but any businesses , or di any s and f missions.

Prodigalsunz
  • Prodigalsunz

True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing

• Members

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:00 PM

Is having no cars in any garages (safehouse and garage) and impound effect this bug in anyway?

I seem to be getting loads of different cars when my garages are empty (PS3).

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:24 PM

From my experience no, removing all saved cars doesn't make any difference. 

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

I'm wondering if story progression causes it, as data is added to the game, making it busted and unable to load more cars. Setting as its perfect at the start of the game.

I'm gonna start a new play through soon, and make a bit of how far I've gotten through the game, and also, not but any businesses , or di any s and f missions.

Tried that once, it has nothing to do with story progression. I had SUVs and Jeeps everywhere still, even at the beginning of the game during the race with Lamar and Franklin.

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

Tried that once, it has nothing to do with story progression. I had SUVs and Jeeps everywhere still, even at the beginning of the game during the race with Lamar and Franklin.

If I had to guess, id say its the updates causing it. Why is V so glitchy? IV was really good in this department.

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:48 AM

2 vids showing the issue on PS4. This is just annoying now

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:00 PM

look at rockstar beating around the bush again....

• Smeggins773 April 05, 2015 09:50

This is a follow-up to your previous request #3358182 "you know exactly what my problem is" 
    Its still there

• profile_image_539100357_61840.png
    Smeggins773 April 05, 2015 09:58

Here is pics you asked for and a small Vid. Now write back with a sraight face and tell me rhis is normal. You have ignored this for way too long. You fixed the graphics issue now please fix this. Its been almost a year and a half now. And dont even try to tell me to try to fix it on my end because it cant be done

Smeggins773 April 05, 2015 09:59

And thanks for putting a tile limit on uploads. If they take more than 10 seconds than sorry. Its like you do everything to avoid this issue. If you can5 fix it then give me my money back

• Tier_1.png
    Ralph B. April 06, 2015 03:33

Hello Smeggins773,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your case has been escalated to the proper department. Please note, cases are addressed in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience.

Best regards,

Ralph B.
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 April 06, 2015 15:13
    Smeggins773 April 06, 2015 18:33

As you can CLEARLY SEE AS DAY almost all cars are suvs.

• profile_image_943843516_61840.png
    Safiyah_M_1586 April 08, 2015 12:00

Hello thebaws773,

Below you will find some troubleshooting that should help resolve the issues you are experiencing. These troubleshooting steps come directly from Sony's website.

Step 1: Booting Up in Safe Mode:

The PS4 system has the ability to start up in Safe Mode. This allows access to several functions that can provide you with a way to clean up and potentially fix many issues you may be experiencing.

1. Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
    2. Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
    3. Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.

When you have successfully booted the console in safe mode several options will be made available to you.

Step 2: Update System Software:

We recommend that you perform this process before running through any troubleshooting as it is possible that your console's software is not the most recent version and this can create issues running the game.

Step 3: Restore Default Settings:

It is possible that the changing of certain settings could lead to issues with sound and display. If you are experiencing any issues of that type this could resolve your issue.

Step 4: Rebuild Database

This process will essentially replace all current data with any available backup data. This can help fix any issues that were a result of any recent changes to the database.

WARNING: The last two options of the Safe Mode list, Initialize PS4 and Reinstall System Software, will result with a complete wiping of any and/or all information on the PS4 and as such we recommend speaking with Sony before moving forward with these steps. Please keep in mind that we CANNOT restore any deleted data and advise you speak with them about how to back up save files on an external device (to prevent any loss of progress).

Best regards,

Safiyah M.
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 April 08, 2015 12:45

Just stop it. You know this does not work. I bought the ps4 1 week before i bought the game. This has been an issue since 360 and ps3 and nothing works on them either. I have done these steps many times and it works for 15 minutes before it turns all suvs again. Stop beating around the bush with this. I bought the game twice now and tried to be patient but you keep on giving crap advice telling me to fix it myself when it can only be fixed by you. Read all my other tickets and just see how long this has been going on. Seriously what is wrong with everyone there? And now you will probobly tell me to buy the PC version now. Yeah im gonna pay for the game 3 times. SURE. Why wont you help us having this issue? I know you have known about this for a long time and just avoid it. Now dont treat me like an idiot and tell me something is wrong with my console and fix this gamebreaking issue now.

Smeggins773 April 08, 2015 17:28

And again i refer you to this forum 
    http://gtaforums.com...s-spawning-bug/

Keep reading till the end. it starts with 360 and ps3 and goes to Xbone and PS4 towards the end.

• profile_image_943843516_61840.png
    Safiyah_M_1586 April 09, 2015 10:42

Hello thebaws773,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We would like for you to try driving a different vehicle around for a bit to see if anything changes. If you have still having technical issues please let us know.

Best regards,

Safiyah M.
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 April 09, 2015 11:04

this has nothing to do with what im driving at all. i mean seriously did you even read the forum or watch the vids? it happens whenever it wants and nothing ever changes it. A reinstall does not work either. nor does rebuildind database work or resetting the ps4. what will it take before you finally stop treating me like an idiot and fix a bug you always deny EVEN WITH VIDEO PROOF. just randomize the car rotation and make suvs more random. is that seriously way too much to ask? its been over a year now. dont answer until you have something smart to say

• Tier_1.png
    Abrick V. April 11, 2015 15:48

Hello Smeggins773,

We certainly understand your concern. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. In order to assist you better your case has been escalated to the proper department. Please note, cases are addressed in the order they are received.

We appreciate your patience in advance.

Best regards,

Abrick V.
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 April 12, 2015 17:29

This is the first reply you gave to me. And after over a year this issue STILL hasent been given to the so called "correct depatment". stop playing games. I dont want to have to buy this game all over again on pc just so i can mod out suvs alltogether. This so called customer service is a sham. What is it i need to do before you will listen?

• profile_image_474549487_61840.png
    Krsna April 12, 2015 19:53

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Please keep an eye on our support site, and/or check patch notes for future updates for more information about when this issue may be resolved. We deeply apologize for any problems this issue might have caused you.

While we investigate this issue, this ticket's status will be changed to "Solved". This means that we have passed your report up to the proper departments and we're doing all we can to resolve this issue. We appreciate your continued patience as we work on this issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this ticket, or open a new ticket if necessary. Thanks again.

Best regards,

Krsna
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 April 13, 2015 01:31

uhuh no no. This is the same thing over and over again. Dont deem it as "solved" until you solve it.

Smeggins773 Today at 14:16

ignoring me aint gonna make the issue magicly dissapear

• profile_image_474549487_61840.png
    Krsna Today at 19:34

Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support
    In the videos you have linked earlier we see a few sports cars and trucks. Because of this we were unable to verify this issue. If you are able to send us another video that clearly shows this issue, we would be more than happy to resume looking into this problem. We hope you have a great day.

Kind regards,

Krsna
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 Today at 19:53

Are you kidding me? I gave you picks. I gave you vids. I gave you links to forums with others having this issue. I have been going on about this for over a year and this is how you respond? What is wrong with you? What is it about this issue that make you all of a sudden stupid? This is by far the very worst support i have ever experienced. I have even heard reports about this issue in the pc version as well. Now will you stop it. You know very well about this issue and are not fooling me at all. NOW FIX IT

Smeggins773 Today at 19:58

And exactly like you said. You only saw A FEW SPORTS CARS AND TRUCKS. Did you notice the part were everything else is suvs or jeeps. You know the same issue that i have been asking you to fix for over a year? Id say this issue is confirmed. AND THE VIDEOS CLEARLY SHOWED THE ISSUE. I had it on 360 and now Ps4. You are not getting money a third time for pc.

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:58 PM

cmon people keep this thread alive!!!

RomaJilo
  • RomaJilo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:54 PM

Hi I had the same problem on 360, then i bought the  xbox 1 version, worked fine until patch 1.10. I now have deleted the patch playing

1.0 xbox 1 version no problems with the cars, but the trees arent moving and I cant  play online, to me it feels its the updates that causing

the cars-spawning problems.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:03 AM

I don't care about next gen, I mean I feel bad that it's there on next gen too but I've been waiting for a fix for the 360 version forever now. I absolutely refuse to sell a GTA game because I know I'll regret it like I did when I traded Vice City Stories for a stupid wrestling game. I'm sure they'll fix it someday but damn, how long is it going to take?

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:29 PM

rockstar did it again..

• Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, as stated before, this is not something that will be able to be fixed immediately. From what we see, there are more SUVs than other vehicles, however we do see other vehicles. This may indeed be a bug, but this will be something that would have to be fixed with a title update.

At this point in time there is nothing else that we will be able to do for this situation.

Best regards,

Alec H.
    Rockstar Support

Smeggins773 Yesterday at 11:40

Are you kidding me? After a entire year of this nonsense and denial you are finally stepping up to the plate and saying "we wont do anything about this". What is wrong with you? And it "may" not be a bug because it IS. This is by far the worst answer i have ever gotten and after buying the game 3 times for 360 than ps4 and now PC this is just lunacy. thanks for nothing. Like i said before you can fix the hose not working on a fire truck but this is not a important issue that clearly ruins the game. thanks again for nothing

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:26 PM

Holy sh*t, a straight answer. I mean the answer is "We won't be doing anything about this," but still, the transparency is a welcome change.

Aymen123
  • Aymen123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

I have a big problem here not only gta 5 that doesnt have variety but gta 4 and gta sa dont have it too

for me I dont know what happened but the problem appeared after a days of installing the last patch

any solutions

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

I was seeing a lot of Vigero since Friday and I had one day where I'd seen  Fusilade every where after Franklin stashed one away in a garage for the strangers and Freaks race missions of  his, it's my proffered car for those races

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

rockstar did it again..

• Hello Smeggins773,

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, as stated before, this is not something that will be able to be fixed immediately. From what we see, there are more SUVs than other vehicles, however we do see other vehicles. This may indeed be a bug, but this will be something that would have to be fixed with a title update.

At this point in time there is nothing else that we will be able to do for this situation.

Best regards,

Alec H.
    Rockstar Support

Are you kidding me? After a entire year of this nonsense and denial you are finally stepping up to the plate and saying "we wont do anything about this". What is wrong with you? And it "may" not be a bug because it IS. This is by far the worst answer i have ever gotten and after buying the game 3 times for 360 than ps4 and now PC this is just lunacy. thanks for nothing. Like i said before you can fix the hose not working on a fire truck but this is not a important issue that clearly ruins the game. thanks again for nothing

Thank you rockstar for nothing. I am done with them forever now

vlad_8011
  • vlad_8011

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:27 AM

This is 100% bug, i was knowing that before and i know this today. It started to happen to me on PC - IT ISNT CONCOLE, SO CONSOLE LIMITATIONS AS FANBOYS WAS SAYING INCLUDING GAME DEVS IS STUPID. Game was runing perfectly on start - 2 updates before. After next updates game started to stutter and car varienty (after newest update) is dead.  2 random cars and random vehicles like trucks buses etc. nothing more. I cannot revert the update, even by reinstall. Game cannot run offline by more than one day, next day you need to activate it again (sick! ) if you start it online game will update automaticly. Its most sick system in game i ever seen. I'm going to sell it, beacuse i totally lost interest in it, and its unplayable. Lag on bug, bug on stutter, stutter on lag, over and over, update by update, newer seen worse optimalisation. Game was runing fine when it comes out, why they changed it?!

AND FOR THOS WHO STILL THINKING ITS SOME MEMORY LIMITATIONS : NO!, ONLY LIMITATIONS IS OF YOUR BRAIN, ITS TYPICAL GAME BUG THAT CAN BE VERY EASY FIXED, IT WAS FIX FOR THAT ON GTA IV AND IT WAS 5 MB WEIGHT. CAR VARIENTY IS GLITHING AFTER COMPLETING STORY MODE, THAT PROVEN BILION TIMES ON PS3, XBOX 360, PS4, XBOX ONE, AND NOW PC, SO IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO WRITE "IDIOT, ITS MEMORY LIMITATION" - PLEASE STOP MAKING IDIOT ONLY BY YOURSELF.

vlad_8011
  • vlad_8011

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

I

rockstar did it again..

• Hello Smeggins773,

Best regards,

Alec H.
    Rockstar Support

Dont you think this is bots? They was treating me directly same way 2 years ago, after 20th ticket i stop counting them, they was reply allways the same, and was pretentding they see this report first time. Looks like i will have to sell GTA V again (i done this for PS3).

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:10 PM Edited by DIEXEL, 16 June 2015 - 11:25 PM.

Yes. It's a glitch/bug. It happens every time I reach some specific point in the story, maybe 30-40% or something like that.

I play the game on the PS3 system.

Smeggins773
  • Smeggins773

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

Hey everyone guess the bug that is still not fixed on either ps4 or pc? If you guessed the suvs everywhere than you are correct:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users