find M60 machine gun...

3 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

okey everybody... you dont believe  but my friends are playing gta vice city these days.. they are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late... i told them to play some other cool games like gta 5 but they dont... this sucks.. one day,all of my friends ask me where is that machine gun which we have to use in mission ''phenon panh'' sorry its wrong i dont know spellings.... okey there is only one place where you can find m60 machine gun that is miltary base near escobar international airport.. yes there it is.. when you enter the have base, there are 2 tower there, one on left and one on right.. you have to do it quickly.... run directly into the left base and then going on top, there it will be. : )

yeh i know you will give me bad comments...  :(  :(  :( 

• Artillery likes this

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

If you have cop uniform-- they ignore you (as long as you don't aim at them) when you are in the base.

The gun is also available for purchase at Phil's place after completing Phils mission's.

• Artillery likes this

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

You can just purchase the gun at Phil's, too. I'm glad that people are still playing this wonderful game.

Artillery
  • Artillery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

okey everybody... you dont believe  but my friends are playing gta vice city these days.. they are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late... i told them to play some other cool games like gta 5 but they dont... this sucks.. one day,all of my friends ask me where is that machine gun which we have to use in mission ''phenon panh'' sorry its wrong i dont know spellings.... okey there is only one place where you can find m60 machine gun that is miltary base near escobar international airport.. yes there it is.. when you enter the have base, there are 2 tower there, one on left and one on right.. you have to do it quickly.... run directly into the left base and then going on top, there it will be. : )

yeh i know you will give me bad comments...  :(  :(  :( 

Sooooo??????????? :lol: Tell them, if they don't play GTA V.....the Cookie Monster is going to get them. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users