Photo

Train Modding Ideas

10 replies to this topic
gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

In this topic you can share your GTA train mod ideas for asking others to make it.

P.S. If you are going to share something you made,PLEASE dont forget the link for download.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

A Hogwarts Express mod would be something new and will please Harry Potter fans as well as train fans in general, it could go like this:

• Streak: Locomotive
  • Freight Box: Tender
  • Steak Car: Carriage (enterable)

Obviously you would have to used a train editor but that's no problem.

And also, someone should convert this (http://www.gtagaming...ehicle-mods/731), childish but good for people who are sick of realism in games to let loose.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

A Hogwarts Express mod would be something new and will please Harry Potter fans as well as train fans in general, it could go like this:

And also, someone should convert this (http://www.gtagaming...ehicle-mods/731), childish but good for people who are sick of realism in games to let loose.

Well thats a good idea.

maybe i could find 3d models on google and maybe convert them to SA.

A small problem is that SA Train Limiter doesn´t work on my SA,but i can maybe make the models.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Well one of my ideas was to make an LS L-train.It would be cool and it could replace the boring tram from SF.My Map Editor mysteriously didn´t work anymore but maybe i could make the track files.

The GTA 3 and 4 subway mods are abailable for SA,and replacing them with the tram could be made.

Cleo modding would also be required for the train to stop and make it faster,so if any cleo modder is interested,go ahead

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Well,one of my ideas was to make an L-train across Los Santos and could replace the boring SF Tram.For some strange reason,Map Editor

did´nt work on my PC to make the track above the streets so if anyone could make that,please.

I could probably make the track files with X Train Track Editor.

The GTA 3 and 4 are abailable at GTAGarage.com and that should be no problem.

Also,anyone who can CLEO mod could make the train stop at the stations and make it more faster,because the tram is slow.

This could be great for those realism and train lovers.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 07 November 2013 - 04:44 AM.

Well,one of my ideas was to make an L-train across Los Santos and could replace the boring SF Tram.For some strange reason,Map Editor

did´nt work on my PC to make the track above the streets so if anyone could make that,please.

Also,anyone who can CLEO mod could make the train stop at the stations and make it more faster,because the tram is slow.

Instead of using the trains from either GTA 3 or GTA 4, why not use this tram: http://www.gamemoddi...gon-71-623.html

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Instead of using the trains from either GTA 3 or GTA 4, why not use this tram: http://www.gamemoddi...gon-71-623.html

Well,first of all,i would not like a russian tram in my game due to the fact that i´m making my game kinda like the border of the US and Mexico,where Bone County and Las Venturas are part of Mexico and SF and LS part of the US.

Secondly,think about it,both GTA 3 and SA trains running trough Los Santos.Picking up the L-train to go to Unity Station and hijack a Brown Streak or Freight.

GTA 3 train+GTA SA train=AWESOMENESS

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

Well,first of all,i would not like a russian tram in my game due to the fact that i´m making my game kinda like the border of the US and Mexico,where Bone County and Las Venturas are part of Mexico and SF and LS part of the US.

Secondly,think about it,both GTA 3 and SA trains running trough Los Santos.Picking up the L-train to go to Unity Station and hijack a Brown Streak or Freight.

I see what your saying, anyway, once the mod is released with the GTA 3/4 train, someone can use what ever model they want.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Good Idea,but the problem is that train wheels in SA dont move since they dont have anim script,so the locomotive of the hogwarts express would not really work out so well since the wheels would not move.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

Another of my idea was to make the train destroyable.It could go like this:

A CLEO mod where if the train gets big damage (example:multiple RPG shooting or putting lots of satchels on it and blowing them up) the CLEO mod would make the train dissapear and then,at that very same second,spawn a derailed one,with lots of explosions spawing on it.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

I see what your saying, anyway, once the mod is released with the GTA 3/4 train, someone can use what ever model they want.

Just tried making the elevated train tracks.GAME CRASHES :facedesk:  :sui:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users