Photo

Different cash payouts?

11 replies to this topic
Hallat530
  • Hallat530

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Since the latest patch I'm getting diff cash payouts at the end of missions a lot of times. Some ppl get double what I get. Anyone know what's going on?

GreenBayGuru
  • GreenBayGuru

VTDS Leader & Founder

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Yea they really F'd up the jobs as I was banking 90% of my cash this way & now all the jobs are like half what they paid out, I mean a $23,000 job that now only pays 5G's? WTF

Hallat530
  • Hallat530

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

f*cking bullsh*t. They are looking to force players into micro transactions to have any fun

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Since the latest patch I'm getting diff cash payouts at the end of missions a lot of times. Some ppl get double what I get. Anyone know what's going on?

If the ppl are doing the mission for the first time they get double.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

Yeah, they messed up the payouts.

I actually posted on Rockstar support about it and have been getting some quality feedback from people here. If you'd like to look, it's the link in my sig - don't forget to upvote to make your voice heard. :)

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Outsider

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

I know, R* really screwed us over. For what is what I want to know? Because a few a-holes glitched their way to millions so now the rest of us deserve to be punished?  Pfft.. It's not right and it's definitely not fair to us that used missions to earn our money legitimately. I really feel sorry for those starting out as there are only like four missions that pay well now and they're all  available after rank 25+.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

If the ppl are doing the mission for the first time they get double.

Except I have seen first timers get half and those who have done the mission several times get full payout in the same mission. I've seen this many times on many different missions. Whatever they tried to implement, they messed it up big time. Ultimately though, they just want you to buy in-game cash from them. Cold.

howboutdemboyz91
  • howboutdemboyz91

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Really sucks, who wants to spend time doing a mission ( that's not exactly fun fun either, its always steal this and deliver it, shoot them along the way ) and have to do that over and over to make any money. I like survivals when looking for good money, but im not patient enough. Its not really challenging either when you find a money spot with a friend.. Its like you do all this over and over just to get money then you finally get enough, spend it on something, and back to square 1. Some races seem to pay pretty good and I've gotten lucky to get in some sessions where they keep doing races for awhile and you make bank pretty quick, but it still takes time.

Seriously, who enjoys replaying these lame long missions over and over just to " get better " LOL. Its not a boring game by no means, but the missions are just a bit dull, especially when a lot of them are too close to being the same. Nothing against grinding, but they've taken it too far. Ill definitely buy cash cards, just because there are a few things I really want that cost ALOT of money and I have a life outside of the game so I cant exactly grind and drink monsters all day.

N_Devil
  • N_Devil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Honestly, I was against glitching until this happened. After this payout cut, I support glitching for money. One mission that comes to my mind is Lester's Cops Capacity. You spend lots of stickies and grenades and the payout doesn't even cover the cost of the resources spent. That's BS. I mean, I know you can sell the car if you succeed, I'm ranting about the 2K payment. Why do all this motherf*cking work if there are easier missions that pay better?

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well the opposite happened to me when I least expected it. I did Out Of Court Settlement first time, got 4.5k, did it again later and got 9k. I was surprised.

And ofc I sold the 22k car twice.

Ol_sacky
  • Ol_sacky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I was playing the other night with a couple of buddies and we got different payouts. Me and another guy got 16k and the other got 8k. It was the first time any of is had done the missions. It was just unlocked at lvl 40. Me and the other that got the 16k are lvl 45 and my other buddy is a lvl 32. Any light on this situation will be helpful

CenMan
  • CenMan

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

I was playing the other night with a couple of buddies and we got different payouts. Me and another guy got 16k and the other got 8k. It was the first time any of is had done the missions. It was just unlocked at lvl 40. Me and the other that got the 16k are lvl 45 and my other buddy is a lvl 32. Any light on this situation will be helpful

I would say it might be because of the level requirement, but I just did a mission which has a level requirement above mine and I was the only one who got paid double.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users