Quantcast

» «
Photo

Kicked from group by other players. Wtf.

3 replies to this topic
I_T_T_O
  • I_T_T_O

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

1. I join online after 5mins of loading.
2. Error message "kicked by other players, return to gtaV"
3. Re-loading online, another 5mins.
4. If not kicked by other players again you get a nice "you left a game before it was over, do this too much and you will be a bad sport" welcoming message.

Talk about a double-whammy of negative. Not only does no one want me joining there free mode lobby but rockstar also counts me as a bad sport for being kicked.

Gotta be a bug.

HotShot2k
  • HotShot2k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I've had the kicked by other players problem before but it's only happened to me after I've completed a mission and gone back to freemode.

As for the bad sport, the other day a friend sent me a mission invite and I accepted but the job was full of players, after he completed the mission around 20 mins later he sent me another and the job was full again, this happened 2 more times to me and on the 4th I got a message saying I quit a mission before it ended and if I continued to do that I will be a bad sport.

During the whole time of me getting those invites I hadn't done any missions. Only tried to join the invites received. 

Shedden2012
  • Shedden2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Set up invite only sessions , close the matchmaking option in job setup screen , just invite personal crew/friends . Easy . Never try to join a job with other GTA mongrels .

BSRK
  • BSRK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Dont know if it related. But i once get disconnected by the game in the middle of mission and the game say that 'You get kick from the session by other player' ...

But tha mission only have my friend and i asked them about it but they did not kicked me... so i think it's a bug.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users