Photo

[SPOILERS]The hunt for North Yankton?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by Game512, 28 October 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Want to say thanks to SilentPL for taking the time to take a look at the codes himself.

And to NG, I'm sorry you're a tough place right now, but know that we're a bunch of people arguing about something that may or may not exist on the internet, so we should all know how it feels! Big Love!

Even if NGcla isn't lying, he completely deserved all this criticism.

People were requesting for proofs, he was ignoring them. 

If you're not lying - show solid proof. Only several days later he finally provided something.He seems like a mature man.  Why act like offended girl? Show the proofs, explain where you found it, and that's all. No one will criticise you

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

The f*ck ever happened to other modders using tools to check the files themselves? Now I'm reading that even if SilentPL finds something, you might think he's in on it too? What the hell?

This is screwed. It seems whether or not someone finds something or not, people are going to keep insisting it's real/fake. I'd rather wait for official info at this point since none of you can't make up your mind.

All we needed was NG to tell us what files in the patch reference the DLC, but apparently if someone else other than IGN or some other gaming outlet, they're "working with NG." Jesus Christ.

Just telling the location and seeing several people check it enough for me lol

*Edit* theNGclan  Interesting, and thanks for responding.. Hes a GTA fan so maybe he frequents the forum also.

This is about all I was attempting to do last night. I have all the files I need, now it's a matter of being told where in this data is the confirmation. The files I have are my own, I pulled them from my own Xbox 360. If the data isn't in the files, then this is debunked. If NG tells us where to look and hey waddya know it's all there 100%, then you guys ALL owe him a massive apology.

• VolkXue likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ya gold is mine bruh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Anyone know the origin of these screenshots, beyond RockstarTurk?

http://rockstarturk....th-yankton.html

They were released by R* a few days ago.

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

They're from two missions within the core came. The Michael and Trevor one's certainly are.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

We're famous now!

Not sure if this comes into play but it seems theNGclan has commented on videos from ChampChong up to a year ago or more,  who just happened to pick up this story .. Did you send him this information or is this relationship some odd coincidence?
http://www.youtube.c...-jZwyd2U&page=2

Am I missing something or doesn't this video even state anything about this forum?

Well for the most part no one has picked up this story outside of this youtube account and reddit (which prob someone who posts at both forums) that I have seen   Just odd that there relation on a theory that not popular yet, though life works like that from time to time lol

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Had rockstar leaked dlc in any other updates in gta history? Im still tryina figure out why they would just put all that info for a dlc in a simple update. If this dlc was real with allt he information were gathering, it would probably be a 5-8 gig download. I just dont get how we find theese key story parts in code

The key point here is that he hasn't found anything.

Right now he's riding the "wait and see" train. All the while people here are eating it up, talking about characters he has made up as if they're real. He has given away something about his own character in the YouTube video, and that's that the forums are a big part of his life, and he isn't enjoying his own life at the moment, poor fellow.

This seems to me as good a reason as any to crave everyone's attention. The longer he can drag out the "wait and see" position, the longer everyone looks up to him and begs him for more! It's unfortunate, for sure. 

EDIT: I should make it clear at this point that I do feel a little sorry for the guy, legitimately. I'm not out simply to hurt his feelings - I'd just like the truth revealed. If the other guy who is supposed to be respected around here can corroborate the details, I won't call it a conspiracy. But there is an air of that around theNGclan. Everything being done with PM's and exclusive groups, etc. etc.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by VolkXue, 28 October 2013 - 09:37 PM.

The f*ck ever happened to other modders using tools to check the files themselves? Now I'm reading that even if SilentPL finds something, you might think he's in on it too? What the hell?

This is screwed. It seems whether or not someone finds something or not, people are going to keep insisting it's real/fake. I'd rather wait for official info at this point since none of you can't make up your mind.

All we needed was NG to tell us what files in the patch reference the DLC, but apparently if someone else other than IGN or some other gaming outlet, they're "working with NG." Jesus Christ.

Just telling the location and seeing several people check it enough for me lol

*Edit* theNGclan  Interesting, and thanks for responding.. Hes a GTA fan so maybe he frequents the forum also.

This is about all I was attempting to do last night. I have all the files I need, now it's a matter of being told where in this data is the confirmation. The files I have are my own, I pulled them from my own Xbox 360. If the data isn't in the files, then this is debunked. If NG tells us where to look and hey waddya know it's all there 100%, then you guys ALL owe him a massive apology.

You are one of the individuals who I was talking about when I mentioned several people waiting. And thanks for stepping up and volunteering man.. I'm not attempting to bash NG, I just want to get these basics out of the way so we can move on or not lol though I have to admit i'm even getting edgy on the subject despite my best efforts to keep it productive lol

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

I haven't seen them anywhere from Rockstar.

I'm becoming suspicious now...

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by Game512, 28 October 2013 - 09:39 PM.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wCCKLIOo4a0

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Not talking about the mission itself.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

I'm just curious where it emerged first as "DLC leaked screenshots", because Champchong, RockstarTurk is calling it leaked DLC screenshots... and crediting reddit; however, I don't see anything about "leaked DLC screenshots" on reddit...

And yeah, that "Rockstar released it a few days ago" is also a bunch of BS.

• Startug likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

I've had a quick look at the files myself and I just want to bring up something, where did the Radio Station names come from, as someone who's just finished digging through the in game GXT files to find out all the cut songs, I KNOW for certain where Radio Names are displayed, and in these files, no such names exist, and further more, Radio Station Names are shared with the trackid database, so I find it very odd that there would be names of the station but NO music at all listed, and again, after looking myself, there's no song ID's either within these files.

To sum it up, that radio list is completely made up.

• Pelle, Deadly Target and Albert De Silva like this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ya gold is mine bruh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm just curious where it emerged first as "DLC leaked screenshots", because Champchong, RockstarTurk is calling it leaked DLC screenshots... and crediting reddit; however, I don't see anything about "leaked DLC screenshots" on reddit...

And yeah, that "Rockstar released it a few days ago" is also a bunch of BS.

I heard that R* released it, obviously I was misinformed.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 09:43 PM.

S*it's going down :panic:

I'm slowly getting suspicions....

• theNGclan likes this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

I've had a quick look at the files myself and I just want to bring up something, where did the Radio Station names come from, as someone who's just finished digging through the in game GXT files to find out all the cut songs, I KNOW for certain where Radio Names are displayed, and in these files, no such names exist, and further more, Radio Station Names are shared with the trackid database, so I find it very odd that there would be names of the station but NO music at all listed, and again, after looking myself, there's no song ID's either within these files.

What about files of the supposed DLC itself, anything there?

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

vt4j3LW.png

• Maximum Overdrive, UltraGizmo64 and DaRkL3AD3R like this

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

:D

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

yeah, this is pretty legit

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

You are one of the individuals who I was talking about when I mentioned several people waiting. And thanks for stepping up and volunteering man.. I'm not attempting to bash NG, I just want to get these basics out of the way so we can move on or not lol though I have to admit i'm even getting edgy on the subject despite my best efforts to keep it productive lol

No problem, just trying to get this whole thing put to rest so we (and this thread) can get back on the topic of discussing the actual game, not the legitimacy of this data.

I really just hope NG can make good on his instructions and show us where and how he found this stuff. I will gladly be one of the first few people to confirm with my own, unmodified files, that this is in fact the real deal.

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

good looking out to those questioning theNGClan. nothing personal against him, it's just that people are so gullible and the circumstances around the findings of this supposed DLC are very suspicious which is why i've been a sceptic ever since i started following this thread. not to mention the poorly grammatically structured dialogues and findings of new stuff which coincidentally were suggested by others just an hour before.

i was never out to flame anyone but must admit i got temped since as soon as i questioned the legitimacy of this a dozen pages back or so i was accused of "derailing" the thread. i sincerely hope the truth will be revealed whatever it may be, but seriously, how hard could it be to post some believable evidence now instead of just postponing everything and giving out "file stimulus packages" to selected members (all of which seem to know you from before and have a greater interest in the whole subject than the average member).

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

Smitty_G
  • Smitty_G

Packie McQueery

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Im happy that im here to whitness the debunking of this fantasy
  • Pelle likes this

Pelle
  • Pelle

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

this is getting interesting

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Im happy that im here to whitness the debunking of this fantasy

What are you talking about

so far its pretty legit

• WildBrick142 likes this

Smitty_G
  • Smitty_G

Packie McQueery

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Nothing is proven real or fake, but so far people are getting the codes themselves and not finding anything, look at ash_735's post

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Nothing is proven real or fake, but so far people are getting the codes themselves and not finding anything, look at ash_735's post

that's 1 guy, that said he hasn't seen anything yet............ not "so far people"

GetWoody
  • GetWoody

Greedy Jew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Haha, good to see this bullsh*t's finally getting revealed for what it really is.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Haha, good to see this bullsh*t's finally getting revealed for what it really is.

STFU

no one has "debunked" this yet

Smitty_G
  • Smitty_G

Packie McQueery

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

that's 1 guy, that said he hasn't seen anything yet............ not "so far people"

Yeah but im afraid the source that were getting all this "yankton dlc code" is comming from "1 guy"

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

At first, I was 80% certain this was true, now I'm 40% or 30%.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Locked until further notice.

• ComradVladimir likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users