1,589 replies to this topic
theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Have you seen any dialogue about why Mixhael is back in NY besides making Jimmy work?

Everyone will see soon....

• universetwisters likes this

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

You won't. I guarantee it.

Even if you did come out with something that validates his claims, there'd be no reason to treat you any differently to him, that is, someone reinforcing a series of lies, to some unknown end. Not that I'm questioning your character (I don't know you), but there has been a lot going on "behind the scenes" that suggests there's a bit of a plan to create a myth here. So, outside of the obvious proof - an announcement from Rockstar, the closest we could come to proof is this being found by a set of people who are independent of each other.

Also, if IGN, GameSpot, Kotaku and other big gaming sits release a story with some evidence that doesn't lead back to this thread, then that would go some way to proving something.

If theNGclan is doing this for attention, then I doubt anyone would lie on his behalf for it. If he can get someone else to back up his claims then it would go a long way towards me believing him, but it looks like he can't even manage that.

Just gonna point this out here... if anyone is gonna be a legit source of info on this kinda topic it's gonna be SilentPL. Y'all may not know him, but in all the time I've been coding on here I never saw any bullsh*t from him and he always had a knack for finding things out, from little things hidden in the code to how stuff worked. I can pretty much vouch for his character.

NG on the other hand I saw a good bit of bullsh*t out of. I'm not saying don't believe him, but I will say this - I won't believe any of this stuff until Silent or someone with an impeccable reputation posts their results.

• Silent and VolkXue like this

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Startug, 28 October 2013 - 09:01 PM.

EDIT: Good job on telling us that your life sucks, by the way, that explains a good deal of the reason as to why you're doing this.

I like the evidence you've posted so far that disproves the code that's been posted. Only thing you've done is state the obvious of why not to believe in something: you don't see it yet.

How do you provide evidence for something that doesn't exist?! How do I prove that there isn't a a giraffe smoking crack in outer-space? Just because I can't doesn't make it so!

By actually showing that the files that NG is claiming exist are not actually in the update like he has been trying to tell us? You haven't been doing anything productive, I say you might want to think about it. Do you like being a troll, or do you legitimately think you're doing anything that supports your own claim?

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 28 October 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Well I can't prove or disprove whenever this is true or not. However, has anyone besides NG discovered these supposed files?

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I stopped watching at "if you keep calling it fake, youl never get it" bit... Holding information hostage to go along with some set of rules you predetermined not helping things..

This once again brings up the theme of watching/reading the whole thing.

Actually no it doesn't, this eludes to the continuation of keeping information secret... We could have ended this 3 or 4 pages ago by telling people where to look lol

Did he not say "The stimulus package will release and the tutorial video"

Fantastic logic

*Waits for it.....*

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

EDIT: Good job on telling us that your life sucks, by the way, that explains a good deal of the reason as to why you're doing this.

I like the evidence you've posted so far that disproves the code that's been posted. Only thing you've done is state the obvious of why not to believe in something: you don't see it yet.

How do you provide evidence for something that doesn't exist?! How do I prove that there isn't a a giraffe smoking crack in outer-space? Just because I can't doesn't make it so!

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

How do you provide evidence for something that doesn't exist?! How do I prove that there isn't a a giraffe smoking crack in outer-space? Just because I can't doesn't make it so!

By actually showing that the files that NG is claiming exist are not actually in the update like he has been trying to tell us? You haven't been doing anything productive, I say you might want to think about it. Do you like being a troll, or do you legitimately think you're doing anything that supports your own claim?
dont argue. Mods have been alerted about the thread and anyone arguing can be punished.

dannyz
  • dannyz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

From what you have posted this seems like the end to the story of IV. Does it look like it will continue the story of V?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

ok but honestly, lets talk about something else pertaining to this dlc....

if turns out real, which I believe it will

how do you guys see Micheal and Niko getting along, and Michael and Rick

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

dont argue. Mods have been alerted about the thread and anyone arguing can be punished.

Alright I'll stop I guess. I was honestly trying to have a calm debate with someone who can't. it just isn't possible. :p

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

I wish Adriaan was still around. He had connections to Rockstar; he probably would have popped in here real quick and gave us a clue on whether or not this is legitimate.

I'm still around.

• TJGM, Cutter De Blanc and 2281 like this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

I watched your video and let me ask how the hell are you still using the old forum look?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

I wish Adriaan was still around. He had connections to Rockstar; he probably would have popped in here real quick and gave us a clue on whether or not this is legitimate.

I'm still around.

O M G

He's Back

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

I'm still around.

O M G

He's Back

Shh, he might go back under his rock don't scare it 

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

I watched your video and let me ask how the hell are you still using the old forum look?

Nostalgia Theme

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Nostalgia Theme

Thanks, might use that.

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

As I said, I'll make a video personally apologising if this ever turns out to be validated by Rockstar. If asking for actual proof amounts to trolling and arguing, then this is a sad state of affairs indeed.

eric_21
  • eric_21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Well I can't prove or disprove whenever this is true or not. However, has anyone besides NG discovered these supposed files?

No NG got their info from here in the forums

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by VolkXue, 28 October 2013 - 09:15 PM.

We're famous now!

Not sure if this comes into play but it seems theNGclan has commented on videos from ChampChong up to a year ago or more,  who just happened to pick up this story .. Did you send him this information or is this relationship some odd coincidence?
http://www.youtube.c...-jZwyd2U&page=2

the_sniper_29
  • the_sniper_29

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

picardfacepalm.gif

LOL

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

We're famous now!

Not sure if this comes into play but it seems theNGclan has commented on videos from ChampChong up to a year ago or more,  who just happened to pick up this story .. Did you send him this information or is this relationship some odd coincidence?

I've never cared for his videos. So it's a coincidence.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:22 PM Edited by cp1dell, 28 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

The f*ck ever happened to other modders using tools to check the files themselves? Now I'm reading that even if SilentPL finds something, you might think he's in on it too? What the hell?

This is screwed. It seems whether or not someone finds something or not, people are going to keep insisting it's real/fake. I'd rather wait for official info at this point since none of you can't make up your mind.

All we needed was NG to tell us what files in the patch reference the DLC, but apparently if someone else other than IGN or some other gaming outlet, they're "working with NG." Jesus Christ.

The people blindly accepting that this is true don't want proof, and think NG's word is enough. It isn't, no offense NG.

The people insisting it's fake demand proof, but now they're saying even if they get proof it won't be enough.

There's no pleasing you guys. I just want someone other than NG to find or not find the same data in the files, wherever NG says to look.

• universetwisters and Nick Testbranch like this

Smitty_G
  • Smitty_G

Packie McQueery

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Had rockstar leaked dlc in any other updates in gta history? Im still tryina figure out why they would just put all that info for a dlc in a simple update. If this dlc was real with allt he information were gathering, it would probably be a 5-8 gig download. I just dont get how we find theese key story parts in code

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by VolkXue, 28 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

The f*ck ever happened to other modders using tools to check the files themselves? Now I'm reading that even if SilentPL finds something, you might think he's in on it too? What the hell?

This is screwed. It seems whether or not someone finds something or not, people are going to keep insisting it's real/fake. I'd rather wait for official info at this point since none of you can't make up your mind.

All we needed was NG to tell us what files in the patch reference the DLC, but apparently if someone else other than IGN or some other gaming outlet, they're "working with NG." Jesus Christ.

Just telling the location and seeing several people check it enough for me lol

*Edit* theNGclan  Interesting, and thanks for responding.. Hes a GTA fan so maybe he frequents the forum also.

Nyxian
  • Nyxian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Want to say thanks to SilentPL for taking the time to take a look at the codes himself.

And to NG, I'm sorry you're a tough place right now, but know that we're a bunch of people arguing about something that may or may not exist on the internet, so we should all know how it feels! Big Love!

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by BerginUK, 28 October 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Had rockstar leaked dlc in any other updates in gta history? Im still tryina figure out why they would just put all that info for a dlc in a simple update. If this dlc was real with allt he information were gathering, it would probably be a 5-8 gig download. I just dont get how we find theese key story parts in code

The key point here is that he hasn't found anything.

Right now he's riding the "wait and see" train. All the while people here are eating it up, talking about characters he has made up as if they're real. He has given away something about his own character in the YouTube video, and that's that the forums are a big part of his life, and he isn't enjoying his own life at the moment, poor fellow.

This seems to me as good a reason as any to crave everyone's attention. The longer he can drag out the "wait and see" position, the longer everyone looks up to him and begs him for more! It's unfortunate, for sure. 

EDIT: I should make it clear at this point that I do feel a little sorry for the guy, legitimately. I'm not out simply to hurt his feelings - I'd just like the truth revealed. If the other guy who is supposed to be respected around here can corroborate the details, I won't call it a conspiracy. But there is an air of that around theNGclan. Everything being done with PM's and exclusive groups, etc. etc.

• Nick Testbranch likes this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Even at this point, I don't know what to believe. I'll only be fully convinced once someone else rips the files and shows screenshots with proof.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Right now he's riding the "wait and see" train. All the while people here are eating it up

How they can eat a train? :wtf:

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Anyone know the origin of these screenshots, beyond RockstarTurk?

http://rockstarturk....th-yankton.html

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 28 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

We're famous now!

Am I missing something or doesn't this video even state anything about this forum?

@above: Those screens look "fanmade" to me. The second one is definately the cutscene from "Bury the hatchet"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users