[SPOILERS]The hunt for North Yankton?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

"Rick" is a character created by "theNGclan", a person who posts in these forums. He's not actually real. So don't worry about it.

:p

Silent
  • Silent

Smarter than a firm with my "know-it-all" behaviour

• Modding Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by SilentPL, 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

You don't have the game if I remember? lol

I downloaded XBL update files. Great, so now you're going to assume I'm a liar too? You really think I'm gonna ruin all the respect I've been building for 3 years (always proving myself legit even on stuff which was said to be fake/impossible) just to carry on some DLC hoax?

I'm not saying it's true or not... yet.
  • Startug likes this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

To his credit, he got his lies repeated on a YouTube video with 20,000+ views. For an attention seeker such as he, that's pretty validating. Such a shame when attention seekers get what they want.

Hey, but what IF I prove him right?

Won't say that he's lying but, if he was really trying to prove his point he wouldn't show mere 2 imgs or something like that. He would've given the files to the people to research too. Not being a whiny bitch, attention whoring. Doesn't matter if a modder bla bla bla is helping you. Congratulations. But in order to prove your f*cking point you need a f*cking help, is it hard to post the codes here on the forums for everyone to see ? That's the thing. If I found VI information on V copy I would ask for help. 

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

To his credit, he got his lies repeated on a YouTube video with 20,000+ views. For an attention seeker such as he, that's pretty validating. Such a shame when attention seekers get what they want.

Go ahead, by all means try to.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

I downloaded XBL update files.

Ah, good thinking if so.. Ofcourse be sure to tell where you find the files at, after that if true I imagine tons of info would start coming out and easy to confirm with numerous people factchecking and searching for themselves.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

I downloaded XBL update files. Great, so now you're going to assume I'm a liar too? You really think I'm gonna ruin all the respect I've been building for 3 years (always proving myself legit even on stuff which was said to be fake/impossible) just to carry on some DLC hoax?

I'm not saying it's true or not... yet.

I wish you great luck on your journey. I have the stimulus package files and I'll be happy if you do get to confirm the NG's code findings at last. In the meantime gentlemen, and other people that go to this thread, we can sit and hope that the NY DLC will include realistic hot chocolate.

dannyz
  • dannyz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I have been following this thread for a while and i Believe that NG is telling the truth. Why go through all of this so you can say ha ha I got everyone to fall for it? That's not worth it because then we all go back to normal.

The people have the right to think what they want, but if your just going to be negative and try to screw it for the everyone who can speculate like mature people then you should not even open the topic.

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

You won't. I guarantee it.

Even if you did come out with something that validates his claims, there'd be no reason to treat you any differently to him, that is, someone reinforcing a series of lies, to some unknown end. Not that I'm questioning your character (I don't know you), but there has been a lot going on "behind the scenes" that suggests there's a bit of a plan to create a myth here. So, outside of the obvious proof - an announcement from Rockstar, the closest we could come to proof is this being found by a set of people who are independent of each other.

Also, if IGN, GameSpot, Kotaku and other big gaming sits release a story with some evidence that doesn't lead back to this thread, then that would go some way to proving something.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Even if you did come out with something that validates his claims, there'd be no reason to treat you any differently to him, that is, someone reinforcing a series of lies, to some unknown end. Not that I'm questioning your character (I don't know you), but there has been a lot going on "behind the scenes" that suggests there's a bit of a plan to create a myth here. So, outside of the obvious proof - an announcement from Rockstar, the closest we could come to proof is this being found by a set of people who are independent of each other.

Also, if IGN, GameSpot, Kotaku and other big gaming sits release a story with some evidence that doesn't lead back to this thread, then that would go some way to proving something.

You may also want to note in your signature that NY DLC hasn't been disproven either. We'll let the experts take on that case, I honestly don't think you're setting up a good case for yourself considering you're likely an alt account.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by Ligne, 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM.

If theNGclan is doing this for attention, then I doubt anyone would lie on his behalf for it. If he can get someone else to back up his claims then it would go a long way towards me believing him, but it looks like he can't even manage that.

You may also want to note in your signature that NY DLC hasn't been disproven either. We'll let the experts take on that case, I honestly don't think you're setting up a good case for yourself considering you're likely an alt account.

People have been making up hoaxes about GTAV years before it was even released. We're not going to fall for something just because it hasn't been disproven. That means nothing.

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Dear Deffpony! If you ban BerginUK i will give you a cookie ;)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Give the video a bit, it needs to process.

Tutorial of how everything works in coming soon.

• WildBrick142 and Yogogamer like this

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Just to sure things up, if this is actually proven and confirmed by Rockstar - as far as the characters and plot lines and locations - I will make a YouTube video personally apologising to theNGClan.

How's that? 

:)

• Startug likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by Startug, 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM.

"Video is unavailable, more evidence that theNGclan is an attention whore." Beat you to it, BerginUK. 

I kid though. Video isn't long off from being fully processed and we can finally watch it.

Edit: goddammit video got processed. I retract my comment above.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

When is the new update coming out on xbox for GTA V?

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

I stopped watching at "if you keep calling it fake, youl never get it" bit... Holding information hostage to go along with some set of rules you predetermined not helping things..

• Nyxian likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 08:47 PM.

No date, from what I remember.

EDIT: the data being hostage was an angry (but spoken) statement. Not gonna hold it hostage.

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

Give the video a bit, it needs to process.

Tutorial of how everything works in coming soon.

Good Job NG!!

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I stopped watching at "if you keep calling it fake, youl never get it" bit... Holding information hostage to go along with some set of rules you predetermined not helping things..

This once again brings up the theme of watching/reading the whole thing.

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by BerginUK, 28 October 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Nice video. But wait, where's all the subtitles you found? It didn't explain anything!

:(

EDIT: Good job on telling us that your life sucks, by the way, that explains a good deal of the reason as to why you're doing this.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Dear god, I sound like a deeper voice chris-chan.

EDIT: Subtitles? f*ck. Those will be shown off soon.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by Ligne, 28 October 2013 - 08:53 PM.

This is literally what you are.

Thanks for the shoutout btw.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Actually no it doesn't, this eludes to the continuation of keeping information secret... We could have ended this 3 or 4 pages ago by telling people where to look lol

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

EDIT: Good job on telling us that your life sucks, by the way, that explains a good deal of the reason as to why you're doing this.

I like the evidence you've posted so far that disproves the code that's been posted. Only thing you've done is state the obvious of why not to believe in something: you don't see it yet.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

This is literally what you are.

Thanks for the shoutout btw.

You're welcome. :^:

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Actually no it doesn't, this eludes to the continuation of keeping information secret... We could have ended this 3 or 4 pages ago by telling people where to look lol

Did he not say "The stimulus package will release and the tutorial video"

Fantastic logic

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Sereosly, I need to stop reading. I'm sick of this. I've reading this topic like 1 hour and I think Im about of sucide.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Reports have been sent about trolls. Any more ridicule and I'll talk to UT about shutting down this thread. This thread had life a few days ago, and now it's literally a zombie.

Sorry guys, if this thread gets shut down, you can get the File Stimulus Package from me on Skype.

Also, no need to remind me that my life is awful. I already had to go through that back in high school.

BerginUK
  • BerginUK

(Successful) Debunker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

I like the evidence you've posted so far that disproves the code that's been posted. Only thing you've done is state the obvious of why not to believe in something: you don't see it yet.

How do you provide evidence for something that doesn't exist?! How do I prove that there isn't a a giraffe smoking crack in outer-space? Just because I can't doesn't make it so!

dannyz
  • dannyz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by dannyz, 28 October 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Have you seen any dialogue about why Michael is back in NY besides making Jimmy work?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users