• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

I heard It's Rick Grimes and that the North Yankton DLC is about zombies.

That is false.

@Greenrock, with everything, there is non-believers. Even with solid proof they still deny it. Just ignore them. If they attempt to forcefully derail the topic, report them.

Wait for the public File Stimulus Package. If you're curious about the building, you can join the North Yankton Research Team.

The_Walking_Dead_Rick_Grimes.jpg

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

honestly... I can see Michael having bigger issues with Rick then he had with Trevor....

with Trevor, that was Mike's best friend... and had some layer of respect with him....... if you get what im saying.... knew him for many years

with Rick, that's someone, that's close to Franklin's age, arguing with Mike and challenging his authority, someone he doesn't know that well....... Franklin never really challenged Michael that much, but it seems like Rick will

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Maybe Rick is the same person who

Spoiler
 got his meth addiction from.  

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Explored the barn. Nothing interesting. I brought some pics from my journey.

gzbn.jpg

7g42.jpg

duw7.jpg

uhdn.jpg

(The last pic sucks, I did some offroading)

Gonna go now. I have to sleep.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Rick will likely try to take control of most situations, which should lead to some interesting results.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

That is false.

@Greenrock, with everything, there is non-believers. Even with solid proof they still deny it. Just ignore them. If they attempt to forcefully derail the topic, report them.

Wait for the public File Stimulus Package. If you're curious about the building, you can join the North Yankton Research Team.

lol . Btw I'm sad because NG doesn't know how greenrock is. He's just interested in the dlc because the characters are all white. He was trashing V's main story because of Franklin... Anyways... Once again thanks for the find Ng. Keep looking through it.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Explored the barn. Nothing interesting. I brought some pics from my journey.

gzbn.jpg

7g42.jpg

duw7.jpg

uhdn.jpg

(The last pic sucks, I did some offroading)

Gonna go now. I have to sleep.

I'm no technical whizz kid, but how the hell is ^this chap doing this? What exactly is he doing?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

I'm gonna go ahead an go to bed for now guys. I've been up all weekend searching for new code.

Remember, if someone repeatedly tries to derail the thread just ignore them and report them.

Happy hunting!

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

lol . Btw I'm sad because NG doesn't know how greenrock is. He's just interested in the dlc because the characters are all white. He was trashing V's main story because of Franklin... Anyways... Once again thanks for the find Ng. Keep looking through it.

I think he was trashing Franklin because he wasn't into the whole 'hood' thing, not because of his skin colour.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

I think I am going to put a spoiler tag in the OP. Otherwise you guys are going to have to start tagging your posts.

• baskerwil likes this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:34 AM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 28 October 2013 - 02:36 AM.

I think he was trashing Franklin because he wasn't into the whole 'hood' thing, not because of his skin colour.
no he said he hates "hood" stories because its too repetitive (this is the second game out of twelve gta games that we see a story featuring hood). Remember he started bitching right before the actual game release. Everyone here knows he is one.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

That is false.

what...... oh shut up

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

That is false.

what...... oh shut up
I know truth hurts little boy. But have a nice day sir. And enjoy your dream dlc.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by greenrock, 28 October 2013 - 02:42 AM.

That is false.

what...... oh shut up
I know truth hurts little boy. But have a nice day sir. And enjoy your dream dlc.

dream dlc??? what?

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by Blastoise1994, 28 October 2013 - 02:49 AM.

I'd like to add this to the musical speculation.

EDIT: And also this if I forgot it in my last post, but DAMN is this a good song. <3

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

I still don't understand how questioning this is considered spam or thread-derailment. Isn't this supposed to be a forum where we discuss all opinions?

I'm getting more and more convinced myself, but I still find it very strange that R* haven't requested this to be removed. I mean, if this is true, it's a pretty major leak, no?

That's because it's fake.

SMH

I remember many leaks for GTA 5 that were pretty accurate and weren't deleted on this forum...

stop trolling, its too detailed to be fake...Its real...

Detailed? Jesus f*ck you're delusional. This thing has such gaping plot holes it looks like goatse man on christmas eve.

There was one leak for GTA 5 that was accurate. The rest were bullsh*t. Go back and read them again if you don't believe me.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Deffpony, 28 October 2013 - 02:46 AM.

Dont even start turning this into a racial debate. Your comments will only be removed. Save your breath and be constructive

@Ligne: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN

I have asked you nicely and now I am telling you. No more warnings

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Unlocked

Lets keep it civil and on topic fellas. Looks like this topic is getting attention:

http://www.thegtabas...n-dlc-leaked-3/

If it turns out to be a fake, might not really be the best of attention.. I'd really love for someone to confirm all this before its treated as real.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Unlocked

Lets keep it civil and on topic fellas. Looks like this topic is getting attention:

If it turns out to be a fake, might not really be the best of attention.. I'd really love for someone to confirm all this before its treated as real.

Whether it is real or not doesnt really matter. These forums are for discussion, whether its about facts or speculation

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 28 October 2013 - 02:53 AM.

I'd like to add this to the musical speculation.

awesome track, but something like... "Eyes without a face" would be great for an 80's station.
EDIT:We have few weeks to know bro.
But judging by the amount of praise Lamar got I think Rockstar might give him some love. I hope so. All of this is clearly rumor. No one has seen it but one guy. And there's the troll who always makes dumb topics on his ass.
  • Blastoise1994 likes this

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Unlocked

Whether it is real or not doesnt really matter. These forums are for discussion, whether its about facts or speculation

I agree 100% on that, but this is speculation that being purported as factual content... IMO it would just be way cleaner to verify the code existing, Eliminating any question on the matter, it might be easier for some to speculate after the basics out of the way.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Dont even start turning this into a racial debate. Your comments will only be removed. Save your breath and be constructive

@Ligne: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN

I have asked you nicely and now I am telling you. No more warnings

This thread is supposed to be about exploring North Yankton, not NG's retarded fanfiction storytime.

If you still believe that what he's saying is real, then I dare you to find this nebulous "code" he keeps pulling out of his ass. Don't expect me to believe that there are hidden dlc files that nobody but NG can see. That's f*cking stupid.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

People seems to be having a hard time to relate to the endings huh...

If this DLC is true, casting Niko and Roman to be there, then the TRUE ENDING of GTA IV shall be Roman lives and Kate dies. The other ending shall be the WHAT-IF.

And if Michael lives in the DLC which takes place after GTA V story, then the TRUE ENDING shall be the Deathwish a.k.a the three heroes survived.

Simple as that.... Jesus..

Btw, NGclan. Please continue doing this. I'd like to know more since it's getting interesting. Damn for Luis' death... That guy was honestly really cool. He's not really into typical GTA protagonist type, but he's truly cool.

Honestly, part of me hopes Rockstar is either f*cking with us, or these are place-holders or something. The ending where Roman dies was much more fitting.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Unlocked

Exactly, so why are you so insistent on not allowing people to question it's legitimacy?

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

I wish Adriaan was still around. He had connections to Rockstar; he probably would have popped in here real quick and gave us a clue on whether or not this is legitimate.

ANAL_PLUNDERING
  • ANAL_PLUNDERING

Believed the North Yankton Hoax

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by the_sniper_29, 28 October 2013 - 02:59 AM.

Unlocked

Exactly, so why are you so insistent on not allowing people to question it's legitimacy?

But don't try to convince everyone with insults and fights, keep it to yourself. The thread is for civil conversation not f*cking racial debates.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

because its too detailed for it to be fake.... I highly doubt NG is making this stuff up to troll us

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Unlocked

That is a very good point. 

I think I am in some what of a turmoil as to what this thread is actually about. Im going to take another good look at this thread and try and come up with a solution.

Thanks for your feedback and patience. Ligne as well

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

People seems to be having a hard time to relate to the endings huh...

If this DLC is true, casting Niko and Roman to be there, then the TRUE ENDING of GTA IV shall be Roman lives and Kate dies. The other ending shall be the WHAT-IF.

And if Michael lives in the DLC which takes place after GTA V story, then the TRUE ENDING shall be the Deathwish a.k.a the three heroes survived.

Simple as that.... Jesus..

Btw, NGclan. Please continue doing this. I'd like to know more since it's getting interesting. Damn for Luis' death... That guy was honestly really cool. He's not really into typical GTA protagonist type, but he's truly cool.

Honestly, part of me hopes Rockstar is either f*cking with us, or these are place-holders or something. The ending where Roman dies was much more fitting.

why would rockstar fu*k with us like this

now people are just making things up to not believe this....

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

the fact of the matter is North Yankton is too detailed to just be part of 2 missions...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users