Tony and Luis are side characters. 

Spoiler

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

wouldn't this DLC totally validate the "kill Michael" ending though, although the DLC already violates the Revenge ending of gta 4...... so its probably no biggie

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

dead inside

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

wouldn't this DLC totally validate the "kill Michael" ending though, although the DLC already violates the Revenge ending of gta 4...... so its probably no biggie

It most likely (and hopefully) isn't cannon is a "What if...?" story. Mainly asking "What if Michael and Jimmy went to North Yankton and interacted with Niko and Rick?"

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Another discovery. North Yankton is placed right above the water. I pushed the Asea off the end of the road (and driven in it myself to not lose it and see where's respawn point) and I saw that the car made water splash effect and I got Mission Failed message for "The car is destroyed"

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

fjo3.jpg

Ludendorff Hardware - Established in 1978

p9ue.jpg

Burger Warehouse

g1j5.jpg

Banner Hotel

bly9.jpg

Building stuck in sidewalk

9ivt.jpg

Fake image

0tey.jpg

The scenery looks beautiful behind the fake image.

cizc.jpg

The end of the road. Going on the snow will make you fall through it :(

eifg.jpg

Furthest point on map (Where the blue dot is)

How did you get there with the car? I can get down the street but I have to leave it near the cemetery before glitching through the buildings, causing me to fail since I have to abandon it. 

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

It most likely (and hopefully) isn't cannon is a "What if...?" story. Mainly asking "What if Michael and Jimmy went to North Yankton and interacted with Niko and Rick?"

well its either "what if" or C ending is canon.... because I can see rockstar doing 3 dlcs (one for each of the  main protag of gta 5)

so we got Michael Niko Rick DLC

2nd DLC- Franklin, Lamar, etc.?

3rd Dlc- Trevor, 2 other guys or something

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 01:41 AM.

-random findings-

How did you get there with the car? I can get down the street but I have to leave it near the cemetery before glitching through the buildings, causing me to fail since I have to abandon it.

Park the car at main road. Get into the parking lot. When you get to the red wall (as you said) climb on the blue fence (attached to red wall) Take out the gun and point it (to have more control when walking) and walk towards the small building. Then jump down in corner of the fence and building. Go around the back of a warehouse (near red fence) and near the corner of warehouse, take out gun and point it, walk around the corner and walk out through the back of burgershop. Go back to Sadler/Rancher DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE ASEA BECAUSE THE MOMENT YOU ENTER IT, THE MISSION WILL FAIL and push it wherever you want.

Seeing as I wrote a block of text, I might take some pics to make it easier to understand.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

I still don't understand how questioning this is considered spam or thread-derailment. Isn't this supposed to be a forum where we discuss all opinions?

I'm getting more and more convinced myself, but I still find it very strange that R* haven't requested this to be removed. I mean, if this is true, it's a pretty major leak, no?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

im just confused why Niko would stoop to such level where Rick has control over him

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

I still don't understand how questioning this is considered spam or thread-derailment. Isn't this supposed to be a forum where we discuss all opinions?

I'm getting more and more convinced myself, but I still find it very strange that R* haven't requested this to be removed. I mean, if this is true, it's a pretty major leak, no?

wouldn't it be even more suspicious though... if it was suddenly deleted...

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

dead inside

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

This is raising the DLC's publicity and hype, and that's something that they want. Maybe they are taken this as a chance to spice of the DLC?

im just confused why Niko would stoop to such level where Rick has control over him

Niko himself seems to be lost.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

This is raising the DLC's publicity and hype, and that's something that they want. Maybe they are taken this as a chance to spice of the DLC?

so its really up to Michael to look past Rick's BS and get Niko on track

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

dead inside

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

so its really up to Michael to look past Rick's BS and get Niko on track

More than likely.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

the whole Jimmy and Niko lifeinvdaer friends is interesting

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by chilleverest, 28 October 2013 - 01:58 AM.

Image a world where all those DLCs were in a singleplayer experience combined and included in the orginal disc. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hmm, fair enough.

So when do you guys reckon this DLC will be released? Do you think these leaks will speed up the initial projected time frame?

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Image a world where all those DLCs were in a singleplayer experience.

I believe this is for singleplayer. Thank f*ck.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

dead inside

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

I'd say sometime early 2014.

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

When do u guys think we will get some first official info

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

north yankton is just to detailed to be left out, imo...

that is all

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Image a world where all those DLCs were in a singleplayer experience.

I believe this is for singleplayer. Thank f*ck.

Looks like it will be for both, Multiplayer will most likely get the new map, new weapons and some new missions that take place in the new map. I noticed in some copy and pastes of the code, multiplayer was at least mentioned. 

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

That's because it's fake.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

question guys

Do you guys believe Michael will be able to have a easier time to work with Niko and Rick,  then Franklin and Trevor?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

That's because it's fake.

SMH

I remember many leaks for GTA 5 that were pretty accurate and weren't deleted on this forum...

stop trolling, its too detailed to be fake...Its real...

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

dead inside

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:00 AM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 02:01 AM.

question guys

Do you guys believe Michael will be able to have a easier time to work with Niko and Rick,  then Franklin and Trevor?

Yes and No. I say yes because he's dealt with worse people and No because he has a short fuse.

EDIT: Greenrock, ignore the trolls. If they continuously attempt to derail the thread, report them then go about your business.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 28 October 2013 - 02:03 AM.

Gonna check out the files tomorrow. Very cool find. But it is still a rumor to me instead of a major spoiler. Also greenrock is on this topic and he makes me puke so one more reason to not believe it too much. But congrats on the find NG. Hope it all comes true. We have few weeks to know.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

question guys

Yes and No. I say yes because he's dealt with worse people and No because he has a short fuse.

well Michael had a easy time with Franklin, and a difficult time with Trevor

now it seems like he will have a good relationship with Niko and a difficult time with Rick

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

-random findings-

Park the car at main road. Get into the parking lot. When you get to the red wall (as you said) climb on the blue fence (attached to red wall) Take out the gun and point it (to have more control when walking) and walk towards the small building. Then jump down in corner of the fence and building. Go around the back of a warehouse (near red fence) and near the corner of warehouse, take out gun and point it, walk around the corner and walk out through the back of burgershop. Go back to Sadler/Rancher DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE ASEA BECAUSE THE MOMENT YOU ENTER IT, THE MISSION WILL FAIL and push it wherever you want.

Seeing as I wrote a block of text, I might take some pics to make it easier to understand.

Worked fine, thanks!

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

People seems to be having a hard time to relate to the endings huh...

If this DLC is true, casting Niko and Roman to be there, then the TRUE ENDING of GTA IV shall be Roman lives and Kate dies. The other ending shall be the WHAT-IF.

And if Michael lives in the DLC which takes place after GTA V story, then the TRUE ENDING shall be the Deathwish a.k.a the three heroes survived.

Simple as that.... Jesus..

Btw, NGclan. Please continue doing this. I'd like to know more since it's getting interesting. Damn for Luis' death... That guy was honestly really cool. He's not really into typical GTA protagonist type, but he's truly cool.

RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

People seems to be having a hard time to relate to the endings huh...

If this DLC is true, casting Niko and Roman to be there, then the TRUE ENDING of GTA IV shall be Roman lives and Kate dies. The other ending shall be the WHAT-IF.

And if Michael lives in the DLC which takes place after GTA V story, then the TRUE ENDING shall be the Deathwish a.k.a the three heroes survived.

Simple as that.... Jesus..

Btw, NGclan. Please continue doing this. I'd like to know more since it's getting interesting. Damn for Luis' death... That guy was honestly really cool. He's not really into typical GTA protagonist type, but he's truly cool.

Think about the possibility of the Trevor's death ending be true, it's another option.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users