• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I heard It's Rick Grimes and that the North Yankton DLC is about zombies.

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

In this DLC, It sounds like Niko is a serbian Max Payne, 

Sounds good to me. Max in MP3 was as badass as they get, despite his alcoholic tendencies.

but why would Niko play second fiddle to Rick...... it seems like he is dependent on rick, with the drugs

hopefully Michael doesn't fall for Rick's sh*t

I'm not sure. I haven't been following all of this tha much, as I'm not as keen to have this apparent DLC spoiled for me.

Sounds good to me. Max in MP3 was as badass as they get, despite his alcoholic tendencies.

Definitely. I love the story of Max Payne and it's probably one of my favorites of all time. I'd like to see something similar now that the MP series is unlikely to continue. :ph34r: :ph34r:

MP3 is up there with V as my all time favourite R* games. I got so attached to Max during that game, and loved taking down the bad guys as him. Best protag ever imo.

I second this!

Nyxian
  • Nyxian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

Hmm, you can't get addicted to anti-depressant medication... I should know!

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

but why would Niko play second fiddle to Rick...... it seems like he is dependent on rick, with the drugs

I'm not sure. I haven't been following all of this tha much, as I'm not as keen to have this apparent DLC spoiled for me.

Definitely. I love the story of Max Payne and it's probably one of my favorites of all time. I'd like to see something similar now that the MP series is unlikely to continue. :ph34r: :ph34r:

MP3 is up there with V as my all time favourite R* games. I got so attached to Max during that game, and loved taking down the bad guys as him. Best protag ever imo.

I second this!

but it seems like Niko isn't max payne, but is pretty much Rick's running boy/dependent on Rick

hopefully Michael gets Niko to look through Rick's BS

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

I can't believe so many people are buying this.

Didn't Rockstar flat out say they were never going to come back to Niko and Roman specifically because Roman could die?

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

I second this!

but it seems like Niko isn't max payne, but is pretty much Rick's running boy/dependent on Rick

You actually believe that this sh*tty fantasy is true or you are just trolling like the OP?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Didn't Rockstar flat out say they were never going to come back to Niko and Roman specifically because Roman could die?

rockstar says a lot of things.....rockstar also said packie wasn't going to be in V

this all comes from the game code, it sounds too detailed for it to be just "ideas thrown" or "rockstar playing a prank"

• sivaG likes this

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

So Niko as someones bitch ? ...sounds wierd

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Got more pics. Went past the fake city and U-Turn point.

Gonna post them in a while because My SD card got stuck in PC and my only phone USB got crushed in my bag :/

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

I'm hoping so as well. A Max Payne 3 esque ending would be pretty great for Niko considering both characters went through so much in their lives and had to deal with so much gloom. I'd like Niko to come out in the end of this with an optimistic outlook. Sure, he'll always be scarred from what happened over the course of his life, but the sense of freedom and peace would be satisfying. :ph34r: :ph34r:

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

hello b0ss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

----Niko Bellic----

• First appeared in: Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto IV, Niko is still suffering from severe depression and relies on large doses of prescription anti-depressants. He has become so attatched to them that he does some of Rick's dirty work from time to time just to score some more pills. Niko is ashamed of himself and his drug habbits. Niko also shows remorse for allowing Rick to use him. He still considers Rick his friend, but is very unsure about him at the same time.

----Michael De Santa----

• First appeared in: Grand Theft Auto V
  • Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto V, Michael has officially retired from his criminal career and decided to take Jimmy to North Yankton so Jim will get off of his ass and finally do something with his life besides jerking off and playing his first person shooters. Michael gets along with Niko as first but is upset by how Niko is being used by Rick. Michael dislikes Rick's actions and considers him to be a bad friend but he still works with him do to their common situation.

----Rick Chance----

• First appeared in: The North Yankton DLC
  • Bio: Rick has lived in North Yankton for a good amount of time. He originally lived in Vice City, selling coke to street dwellers for the Colombians. He moved to North Yankton to live a new life in a dark and quiet area. he began pumping out fake cash to support him and his new love, Jessica. Their relationship has turned sour they constantly fight. He eventually kicks her out and goes through a deep depression over the fact that she is gone. He is worried and takes out his anger on everyone around him.

Are those official bios or did you write them yourself?

They are based off of subtitles.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

----Niko Bellic----

• First appeared in: Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto IV, Niko is still suffering from severe depression and relies on large doses of prescription anti-depressants. He has become so attatched to them that he does some of Rick's dirty work from time to time just to score some more pills. Niko is ashamed of himself and his drug habbits. Niko also shows remorse for allowing Rick to use him. He still considers Rick his friend, but is very unsure about him at the same time.

----Michael De Santa----

• First appeared in: Grand Theft Auto V
  • Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto V, Michael has officially retired from his criminal career and decided to take Jimmy to North Yankton so Jim will get off of his ass and finally do something with his life besides jerking off and playing his first person shooters. Michael gets along with Niko as first but is upset by how Niko is being used by Rick. Michael dislikes Rick's actions and considers him to be a bad friend but he still works with him do to their common situation.

----Rick Chance----

• First appeared in: The North Yankton DLC
  • Bio: Rick has lived in North Yankton for a good amount of time. He originally lived in Vice City, selling coke to street dwellers for the Colombians. He moved to North Yankton to live a new life in a dark and quiet area. he began pumping out fake cash to support him and his new love, Jessica. Their relationship has turned sour they constantly fight. He eventually kicks her out and goes through a deep depression over the fact that she is gone. He is worried and takes out his anger on everyone around him.

Are those official bios or did you write them yourself?

They are based off of subtitles.

ngclan, a lot of people are doubting that this whole dlc is true... what do you say about that

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by lol232, 28 October 2013 - 01:21 AM.

Well, theNGclan told me there are 3 endings,

Spoiler

I know which ending I am choosing.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

rockstar says a lot of things.....rockstar also said packie wasn't going to be in V

this all comes from the game code, it sounds too detailed for it to be just "ideas thrown" or "rockstar playing a prank"

Wrong, it comes from one person who claims it's in the game code. Nobody else has seen it but him.

And it's no more detailed than your average poorly written fanfiction. Anybody could write bullsh*t like this.

• sivaG likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

hello b0ss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 01:21 AM.

I heard It's Rick Grimes and that the North Yankton DLC is about zombies.

That is false.

@Greenrock, with everything, there is non-believers. Even with solid proof they still deny it. Just ignore them. If they attempt to forcefully derail the topic, report them.

Wait for the public File Stimulus Package. If you're curious about the building, you can join the North Yankton Research Team.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Well, theNGclan told me there are 3 endings, 1 where Roman dies and Niko commits a suicide, 1 where Niko gets killed and one where Niko gets out of desperation and kills Rick together with Michael.

I know which ending I am choosing.

Use spoiler tags f*cktard.

• pikachu2g likes this

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Wrong, it comes from one person who claims it's in the game code. Nobody else has seen it but him.

And it's no more detailed than your average poorly written fanfiction. Anybody could write bullsh*t like this.

explain the 2 screenshots then?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

You actually believe that this sh*tty fantasy is true or you are just trolling like the OP?

If you cant contribute to the thread then do not comment at all. Comments like these are borderline spam/trolling since they only provoke arguments and derail topics. Please stay on topic or go to another thread.

Thank you

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by Ligne, 28 October 2013 - 01:23 AM.

I never should have came here. I'm so sorry Roman. You were right. I ruined everything.

Niko. Don't do it. You can fix your life. You're not as a bad as you think.

Michael... Michael... Let him do what he needs to do. There is no way to talk him out of it. We should leave him alone.

I'm sorry you two. Please, Rick, Michael... Leave the building.

(Gunshot)
Niko's death?

Not exactly Oscar material there, buddy. Good job trolling everybody, though.

cona18
  • cona18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

wow, im reading through the pages and this is the first, ive heard of all this. if this is true it makes me so f*cking happy godamm, love niko.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 01:24 AM.

fjo3.jpg

Ludendorff Hardware - Established in 1978

p9ue.jpg

Burger Warehouse

g1j5.jpg

Banner Hotel

bly9.jpg

Building stuck in sidewalk

9ivt.jpg

Fake image

0tey.jpg

The scenery looks beautiful behind the fake image.

cizc.jpg

The end of the road. Going on the snow will make you fall through it :(

eifg.jpg

Furthest point on map (Where the blue dot is)

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

I never should have came here. I'm so sorry Roman. You were right. I ruined everything.

Niko. Don't do it. You can fix your life. You're not as a bad as you think.

Michael... Michael... Let him do what he needs to do. There is no way to talk him out of it. We should leave him alone.

I'm sorry you two. Please, Rick, Michael... Leave the building.

(Gunshot)
Niko's death?

Not exactly Oscar material there, buddy. Good job trolling everybody, though.

gta diologue always sounds sh*tty on paper...it sounds better when its said in the game

remember the leaked diologue for gta 5, everyone else was saying was shi*ty, well.....

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Use spoiler tags f*cktard.

This is not the way to deal with the situation. Report the post and/or ask nicely for spoiler tags. Comments like these will be dealt with.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

explain the 2 screenshots then?

He took screenshots from in the game. It's not difficult.

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

gta diologue always sounds sh*tty on paper...it sounds better when its said in the game

remember the leaked diologue for gta 5, everyone else was saying was shi*ty, well.....

Why believe him then?

If the script he was showing us was something really spectacular, then I might be more gullible.

This is stuff that anyone could write, and even you've admitted that. Unless I start hearing about this from other sources, there's no reason to believe a word of it.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

hello b0ss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

http://www.examiner....-return-of-nico

This thread is getting really popular!

Also, please be nice to everyone! Even the rude people! Kill them with kindness :)

More information is on it's way!

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by lol232, 28 October 2013 - 01:29 AM.

Didn't Rockstar say there will be no major characters? (Johnny Klebitz)

Didn't Rockstar say there will be no Packie McReary?

Didn't Rockstar say there will be no buyable properties?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

I just find it hard that north yankton/ludendorf has too much detail not to be used as a DLC

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Wait are the 3 protagonists, confirmed to be Michael, Niko and Rick for the DLC

but what about Tony and Luis?

RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Rat

• Members