• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

if Rick is that type of character, then Michael and Niko will definitely put him in his place... their is no way either M or N will allow Rick to act like that all around them

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

if this info is true, it seems like Rick is sort of a criminal prodigy (more so then Franklin, even though Franklin was skilled as well)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

From what I have seen with Rick, he is a hard worker who is striving for success in life (and in the criminal underworld). He manufactures counterfeit cash and offloads to numerous cities. He loves Jessica, but she refuses to get her life together for him when he constantly tries to better himself for her, when in all actuality he's ruining himself for both him and her. He prefers to be the leader of a pack, but can take orders when need be. He is connected to the neo nazis of North Yankton and has ties to drug pushers all around North Yankton. He is in his late twenties so he still has the whole superiority complex.

wait so he is a Neo-Nazi, yet has a black friend name Carlon?

No no no. He is in a fued with the neo-nazis.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

if Rick is that type of character, then Michael and Niko will definitely put him in his place... their is no way either M or N will allow Rick to act like that all around them

I don't think so based on what I remember from the dialogue many pages back. He actually hates neo-nazis and I remember that he mentioned killing them? You would have to look at the dialogue for accuracy. :ph34r: :ph34r:

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

There's one ending where Michale and Niko team up and kill Rick.

Also, epic Newspaper, Wildbrick!

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

I don't think so based on what I remember from the dialogue many pages back. He actually hates neo-nazis and I remember that he mentioned killing them? You would have to look at the dialogue for accuracy. :ph34r: :ph34r:

it's also mentioned th

what race is Rick?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:50 AM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 12:51 AM.

^^White. Possible of German/Dutch descent.

EDIT: I'll just make on big super post about how the characters are/how they've changed.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

^^White. Possible of German/Dutch descent.

dang, this is getting interesting... thanks NGclan

from your info it seems like

Niko is a drug addict now and has become somewhat dependent on Rick

I can see Michael and Rick clashing a lot (with their personalities) with Niko in the middle between them....

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

what race is Rick?

I'd be willing to bet caucasian of mainly Irish, Scottish or German heritage.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

This is all definitely interesting, props to all the code gurus making it happen. One point from me is, if Jimmy is dragged into all of this as suggested, could him and Niko be closer linked? Looking at Jimmys laptop we have seen him on Nikos Lifeinvader...
  • Travís. likes this

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

Is Chance a common British name? I'm pretty sure he definitely has Western European roots but probably was born and grew up in the United States only because of all the power and connections he has in North Yankton. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

http://www.reddit.co..._north_yankton/

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

This is all definitely interesting, props to all the code gurus making it happen. One point from me is, if Jimmy is dragged into all of this as suggested, could him and Niko be closer linked? Looking at Jimmys laptop we have seen him on Nikos Lifeinvader...

interesting.....this is getting really interesting

it seems like though Niko is dependent on Rick..... with the drugs

hopefully Michael helps Niko snap out of it..

Rick and Michael are gonna be clashing alot

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

In this DLC, It sounds like Niko is a serbian Max Payne, 

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 28 October 2013 - 01:00 AM.

I don't remember any mentions of this, I found it in the code, it appears to be an abominable snowman. I wonder if it's some kind of creature we'll have to hunt down?

DLC_abomsnow,	0
#COMPNAME	GEOM	BULK	JOB	SUNNY	WET	MAT1	RES1A	RES1B	RES2A	RES2B	AUDIOID	
head,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
head,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
uppr,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	4,	1,	-1,	-1,	0
uppr,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	4,	0,	-1,	-1,	0
lowr,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
lowr,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
hair,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
hair,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
end

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Sounds good to me. Max in MP3 was as badass as they get, despite his alcoholic tendencies.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Sounds good to me. Max in MP3 was as badass as they get, despite his alcoholic tendencies.

but why would Niko play second fiddle to Rick...... it seems like he is dependent on rick, with the drugs

hopefully Michael doesn't fall for Rick's sh*t

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Definitely. I love the story of Max Payne and it's probably one of my favorites of all time. I'd like to see something similar now that the MP series is unlikely to continue. :ph34r: :ph34r:

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

Definitely. I love the story of Max Payne and it's probably one of my favorites of all time. I'd like to see something similar now that the MP series is unlikely to continue. :ph34r: :ph34r:

yeah but why is Niko playing second fiddle to Rick...... becoming dependent on him

hopefully Michel gets Niko to snap out of it..

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

----Niko Bellic----

• First appeared in: Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto IV, Niko is still suffering from severe depression and relies on large doses of prescription anti-depressants. He has become so attatched to them that he does some of Rick's dirty work from time to time just to score some more pills. Niko is ashamed of himself and his drug habbits. Niko also shows remorse for allowing Rick to use him. He still considers Rick his friend, but is very unsure about him at the same time.

----Michael De Santa----

• First appeared in: Grand Theft Auto V
  • Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto V, Michael has officially retired from his criminal career and decided to take Jimmy to North Yankton so Jim will get off of his ass and finally do something with his life besides jerking off and playing his first person shooters. Michael gets along with Niko as first but is upset by how Niko is being used by Rick. Michael dislikes Rick's actions and considers him to be a bad friend but he still works with him do to their common situation.

----Rick Chance----

• First appeared in: The North Yankton DLC
  • Bio: Rick has lived in North Yankton for a good amount of time. He originally lived in Vice City, selling coke to street dwellers for the Colombians. He moved to North Yankton to live a new life in a dark and quiet area. he began pumping out fake cash to support him and his new love, Jessica. Their relationship has turned sour they constantly fight. He eventually kicks her out and goes through a deep depression over the fact that she is gone. He is worried and takes out his anger on everyone around him.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by greenrock, 28 October 2013 - 01:06 AM.

----Niko Bellic----

• Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto IV, Niko is still suffering from severe depression and relies on large doses of prescription anti-depressants. He has become so attatched to them that he does some of Rick's dirty work from time to time just to score some more pills. Niko is ashamed of himself and his drug habbits. Niko also shows remorse for allowing Rick to use him. He still considers Rick his friend, but is very unsure about him at the same time.

----Michael De Santa----

• Bio: Since the events of Grand Theft Auto V, Michael has officially retired from his criminal career and decided to take Jimmy to North Yankton so Jim will get off of his ass and finally do something with his life besides jerking off and playing his first person shooters. Michael gets along with Niko as first but is upset by how Niko is being used by Rick. Michael dislikes Rick's actions and considers him to be a bad friend but he still works with him do to their common situation.

----Rick Chance----

• Bio: Rick has lived in North Yankton for a good amount of time. He originally lived in Vice City, selling coke to street dwellers for the Colombians. He moved to North Yankton to live a new life in a dark and quiet area. he began pumping out fake cash to support him and his new love, Jessica. Their relationship has turned sour they constantly fight. He eventually kicks her out and goes through a deep depression over the fact that she is gone. He is worried and takes out his anger on everyone around him.

so Niko is dependent on Rick...

Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Hasn't this all been proven to be bullsh*t, based on the fanfiction of the guy who discovered this "hidden code"? It even sounds like sh*tty fanfiction. Yeah, I'm sure Niko is going to return, along with Tommy Vercetti and CJ, and there will be a button you can press to make Niko cry. Sounds legit.

• sivaG likes this

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

True but the Painkiller addiction, Alcohol, And depression are what makes Max, Max, Niko shares depression and they are both addicted to something

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

----Niko Bellic----

----Michael De Santa----

----Rick Chance----

Are those official bios or did you write them yourself?

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

^I completely missed the part about Rick using pills and being depressed as well.

This is crazy. So much gloom and depression is going to revolve around this entire thing. The thought of how Niko's life ended up is a lot more touching than any of the deaths that occurred in the story of V. :ph34r: :ph34r:

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

----Niko Bellic----

----Michael De Santa----

----Rick Chance----

Cool story bro.

• lizardman563 likes this

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

so there is a sect on gta forums that believe this whole thing is legit

another sect believes its BS

things are getting interesting...

• sivaG likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:09 AM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 28 October 2013 - 01:11 AM.

but why would Niko play second fiddle to Rick...... it seems like he is dependent on rick, with the drugs

hopefully Michael doesn't fall for Rick's sh*t

I'm not sure. I haven't been following all of this tha much, as I'm not as keen to have this apparent DLC spoiled for me.

I'm not sure. I h

MP3 is up there with V as my all time favourite R* games. I got so attached to Max during that game, and loved taking down the bad guys as him. Best protag ever imo.

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Cyber Multiculturalist

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Hasn't this all been proven to be bullsh*t, based on the fanfiction of the guy who discovered this "hidden code"? It even sounds like sh*tty fanfiction. Yeah, I'm sure Niko is going to return, along with Tommy Vercetti and CJ, and there will be a button you can press to make Niko cry. Sounds legit.

Please don't start this again, I'd rather not have this thread locked 

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

why is Niko RIck's Bit*h though?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users