• United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

This expansion takes place after GTA V.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 28 October 2013 - 12:18 AM.

I wonder if north Yankton will be connected to los Santos and Blaine county, maybe that's why we cant go far out to sea in the base game because we might bump into north Yankton?

I doubt it. Michael and Trevor both had to use the airline to get there.

Nope. Trevor took his own plane, Michael went to the airport.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say. Michael had to use the airline. Trevor's is justified because he's a pilot

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

So Michael teams up with Niko... and this Rick guy?

who is RIck?...

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by 2281, 28 October 2013 - 12:15 AM.

who is RIck?...

Unknown character.

Seriously, go read the first post of this topic.  :sigh:

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

who is RIck?...

Unknown character.

but why would Michael team up with Niko if Niko left the criminal life (hinted by Lester in GTA IV)

maybe Rick is a friend of Niko, and Michael teams up with them both or something

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

B-B-B-B-B-BUSTED!

Part One

skjf.jpg

Oh, HELLO Mr. Waypoint. How's your day?

jokx.jpg

Alright, mate. I'm just pointing in that direction!

1qgj.jpg

Inside of Warehouse

69ku.jpg

Side (Of what we can see) and back.

7klb.jpg

Inside a burger shop. Eating invisible burgers. On an invisible table.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 28 October 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Sorry for the double post (made it on purpose to seperate BUSTED from Ludendorff Weekly)

8v0y.png

E: Forgot to mention. There is an easter egg in the "newspaper"

• dyz and universetwisters like this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 28 October 2013 - 12:22 AM.

who is RIck?...

Unknown character.

but why would Michael team up with Niko if Niko left the criminal life (hinted by Lester in GTA IV)

maybe Rick is a friend of Niko, and Michael teams up with them both or something

"Now you're starting to grasp the pertinent questions"

Who knows where that line is from? :lol:

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

who is RIck?...

Rick prints counterfeit cash.

RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

who is RIck?...

Unknown character.

"Now you're starting to grasp the pertinent questions"

Who knows where that line is from? :lol:

Trevor to Wade in the mission that they go to LS.  :lol:

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Love the newspaper. Really creative idea! :ph34r: :ph34r:

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

how do you guys see Michael and Niko getting along?

and how will this Rick Chance guy, effect the group (what do you imagine chance, personality is like... what type of criminal is he)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Sorry for the double post (made it on purpose to seperate BUSTED from Ludendorff Weekly)

8v0y.png

Very nice issue. And nice mention of snowploughs. Wonder what kind they'll have...

Snowplow-truck-768314.jpg

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

and how will this Rick Chance guy, effect the group (what do you imagine chance, personality is like... what type of criminal is he)

Michael and Niko most likely will get along because they are cynical in similar ways.

From what I've seen, Rick is hot headed and smart mouthed. He believes he is high and mighty and can't do any wrong.

Nyxian
  • Nyxian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Really cute newspaper Wildbrick!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Well guys, I gotta split. NGClan, Wildbrick, and Trinette, yall're manning it now.

Spoiler

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I know this is a bit far fetched, but I wonder if searching underwater in GTA V might lead to anything? There might be some clues down there, perhaps a note of some sort that we have to find, or maybe a map that leads to North Yankton? Stupid idea, I know. But I just figured it might be worth a shot. I'm searching underwater right now, so if I do find something, I'll let everyone know. Fingers are crossed for this. Wish me luck!

Oh and everyone is more than welcome to search with me if they want. I only play SP, don't have XB Live so everyone will have to search alone. I really am hoping there is a clue or map that may lead to NY underwater.

Quoted from the last page in case nobody seen it or don't feel like digging through the posts.

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by Trinette, 28 October 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Oh greenrock how I missed you.

I think their relationship will be a lot like how Michael is with Trevor, minus the whole friends from the beginning thing and having a more in depth back story to it. I can see them getting along, but also having conflicting moments pop up here and there.

It's hard to tell what kind of person Rick is. I want to say that he's a mix between Franklin and...Lester or Brad? I don't know. He seems like he's a really focused and intelligent kind of guy if he's able to counterfeit money. And judging by his special of one shot kills I'm just going to jump to the conclusion and say he's probably as excellent of a marksman as Trevor is a pilot.

The reason why I say he's like Franklin is he's probably the youngest of the group, but for some reason I suspect him mirroring Franklin's intentions completely by staying in the life he has going for him and feeding off of it as opposed to Franklin wanting to leave the streets and the gang behind. He also seems to have a huge ego and probably even more so than Michael. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Anybody have the screenshots posted on the newspaper thing? I haven't seen them yet, like others not sure if they are fake or not.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by greenrock, 28 October 2013 - 12:36 AM.

Oh greenrock how I missed you.

I think their relationship will be a lot like how Michael is with Trevor, minus the whole friends from the beginning thing and having a more in depth back story to it. I can see them getting along, but also having conflicting moments pop up here and there.

It's hard to tell what kind of person Rick is. I want to say that he's a mix between Franklin and...Lester or Brad? I don't know. He seems like he's a really focused and intelligent kind of guy if he's able to counterfeit money. And judging by his special of one shot kills I'm just going to jump to the conclusion and say he's probably as excellent of a marksman as Trevor is a pilot.

The reason why I say he's like Franklin is he's probably the youngest of the group, but for some reason I suspect him mirroring Franklin's intentions completely by staying in the life he has going for him and feeding off of it as opposed to Franklin wanting to leave the streets and the gang behind. He also seems to have a huge ego and probably even more so than Michael. :ph34r: :ph34r:

so rick is a genius type character?

Niko is pretty rational, so I can see Michael having a easier relationship with him then Trevor, even though he knew Trevor much longer from far back

RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

One thing that I was thinking about, maybe Better Days FM is one 80's radio, it makes sense by R* obsession with 80's songs. Every GTA haD one 80's radio, GTA III we had Flashback FM, GTA VC WAS in the 80's, GTA SA had some 80's songs in the radios because the game story is in the start of the 90's, LC Stories had Flashback FM again and VC Stories was in the 80's, GTA IV expasions had Vice City FM, and now maybe we will have Better Days FM.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 12:36 AM.

I'll check the sea on GTA Online tomorrow!

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Anybody have the screenshots posted on the newspaper thing? I haven't seen them yet, like others not sure if they are fake or not.

They can be seen on page 35/36. I can't copy and paste them due to the way the forum is now where it's uncopyable.

*theory*

Only based on what I see and get from all of this. I assume it takes a lot of skill and knowledge to be able to counterfeit your own money. I wouldn't even go as far as saying genius either—just very skilled at his trade. :ph34r: :ph34r:

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

B-B-B-B-B-BUSTED!

Part One

skjf.jpg

jokx.jpg

1qgj.jpg

Inside of Warehouse

69ku.jpg

7klb.jpg

Awesome stuff. How did you get there? Glitch through some collision or by external means (e.g. modded system)?

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by greenrock, 28 October 2013 - 12:39 AM.

They can be seen on page 35/36. I can't copy and paste them due to the way the forum is now where it's uncopyable.

*theory*

Only based on what I see and get from all of this. I assume it takes a lot of skill and knowledge to be able to counterfeit your own money. I wouldn't even go as far as saying genius either—just very skilled at his trade. :ph34r: :ph34r:

but this one shot type kill special..... means he's probably a greater marksman then Michael, so he could possibly be a former military special forces type guy or something

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

B-B-B-B-B-BUSTED!

Part One

skjf.jpg

jokx.jpg

1qgj.jpg

Inside of Warehouse

69ku.jpg

7klb.jpg

Awesome stuff. How did you get there? Glitch through some collision or by external means (e.g. modded system)?

I've been there myself, its quite easy to do, involves getting on a hedge, going into a warehouse car park then climbing over a wall.

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

B-B-B-B-B-BUSTED!

Part One

skjf.jpg

jokx.jpg

1qgj.jpg

Inside of Warehouse

69ku.jpg

7klb.jpg

I've been there myself, its quite easy to do, involves getting on a hedge, going into a warehouse car park then climbing over a wall.

Thanks. I'll give it a try in a 'mo.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by theNGclan, 28 October 2013 - 12:45 AM.

From what I have seen with Rick, he is a hard worker who is striving for success in life (and in the criminal underworld). He manufactures counterfeit cash and offloads to numerous cities. He loves Jessica, but she refuses to get her life together for him when he constantly tries to better himself for her, when in all actuality he's ruining himself for both him and her. He prefers to be the leader of a pack, but can take orders when need be. He is connected to the neo nazis of North Yankton and has ties to drug pushers all around North Yankton. He is in his late twenties so he still has the whole superiority complex.

EDIT: He also might have been friends with Niko for a few years by what is suggested in this subtitle:

~We've been friends for a long time and I definitely don't want to see you come off of that medication. You just have to keep helping me help you.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

From what I have seen with Rick, he is a hard worker who is striving for success in life (and in the criminal underworld). He manufactures counterfeit cash and offloads to numerous cities. He loves Jessica, but she refuses to get her life together for him when he constantly tries to better himself for her, when in all actuality he's ruining himself for both him and her. He prefers to be the leader of a pack, but can take orders when need be. He is connected to the neo nazis of North Yankton and has ties to drug pushers all around North Yankton. He is in his late twenties so he still has the whole superiority complex.

wait so he is a Neo-Nazi, yet has a black friend name Carlon?

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

but this one shot type kill special..... means he's probably a greater marksman then Michael, so he could possibly be a former military special forces type guy or something

It's hard to say. He could have been a high ranking military member but for some reason I can't imagine them using that as his back story since we already have Niko with the military background and that would just be rather repetitive. I think it's more likely that he's just a ridiculously skilled criminal and it's extremely likely that North Yankton could be a place for him to lay low for whatever reason. It explains the IAA being in contact with him and him trying to get away or make a deal similar to that of Michael. :ph34r: :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users