• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

:facedesk:

There was once a good topic and soon got derailed....

Windows is looking for solution to fix the problem

Ok, so I've got a few ideas to solve that real or fake argument

Either:

A) Apologize to NG for calling him a liar. When he posts a pic and it turns out to be fake/troll, bash him all you want.

or

B) Try to not accuse him of anything until Page 29 (starting from next page). We get a pic. If it's fake, bash him all you want. If it's legit, apologize to him.

Even when we will get the files later on, it'll be pretty easy to find the original creation/edit date.

From this post on, I don't want to hear any more "liar this, troll that". Alright? This is actually a decent thread and it's all being derailed. It's annoying how it all gets ruined.

/backseatmod

On Topic: Is there any code that shows new animals?
Ok that's a fair compramise. I just hope that he releases this stuff soon, so we can actually know we're going in the right direction with this North Yankton thing.
I mean, I would love to believe this, but I just find it hard to. Not saying NG is lying (because I don't actually know), but at the same time I'm not just going to accept this as fact.
  • WildBrick142 likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by theNGclan, 26 October 2013 - 12:54 AM.

2na39mf.jpg

Alright, the other drugs confirmed are crank, LSD, PSP, Coke, and Heroin.

Happy?

• universetwisters, Doland J. Trump and WildBrick142 like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 26 October 2013 - 01:14 AM.

Looks legit to me. Latest update came out on Monday from what I remember. It came out earlier after reading a few articles but it definetly was worked on in middle of day.

CDT is Central Daylight Time which is in North America. GTA V is made in Edinburgh, Scotland. CDT is 5 hours behind UTC though so it makes more sense that up in R* North they worked on the file in middle of day. Somewhere around the time before we got the update.

Rounding off the time to 6AM + 5hours (UTC) will give 11AM UTC. Update came out somewhere around 1pm (For me at least and I know because I got disconnected for update in middle of playing)

E: Re-checking some stuff made me really confused. Maybe because I'm tired. I have to go anyway. It's still legit IMO.

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

vwMin.gif

• Target13 likes this

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Tbh, i highly doubt this will be a DLC with a playable NY. If it becomes so, players will get split up.. the map is already big as it is.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Tbh, i highly doubt this will be a DLC with a playable NY. If it becomes so, players will get split up.. the map is already big as it is.

...I don't understand you mean. Of course NY will be playable. And what do you mean "split up"?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

...I don't understand you mean. Of course NY will be playable. And what do you mean "split up"?

He probably means "confused" or something along those lines.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

These are excellent discoveries guys. Just a shame I actually did read further into this (originally I thought it was just some elaborate troll), since I've had possibly vital plot points spoiled (e.g

Spoiler

However reading this it really makes me hope that if there are multiple endings to this, one involves Niko's death. He may be my favourite character from the series, yet his story just seems to tradgic at this point, the only ending for him that feels right is for him to die.

I agree completely Niko is a walking tragedy, I played him as though he wen't berserk and killed thousands hoping one time he wouldn't respawn.  I hated the ending in IV where Roman died and couldn't bring myself to let him die, so I saw Kate as the sacrifice to keep Roman alive.  Like Niko would give up the woman he loves in exchange for Roman's happiness.  I will honestly be sad when the fat, drunk, serbian bowler meets his end.  

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

DLC_abomsnow,	0
#COMPNAME	GEOM	BULK	JOB	SUNNY	WET	MAT1	RES1A	RES1B	RES2A	RES2B	AUDIOID	
head,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
head,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
uppr,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	4,	1,	-1,	-1,	0
uppr,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	4,	0,	-1,	-1,	0
lowr,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
lowr,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
hair,		0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
hair,		1,	0,	0,	0,	0,	0,	-1,	-1,	-1,	-1,	0
end

Abominable snowman? I hope ;-; We finally have a myth in the game

also, I kinda see this fitting with NY for some reason. Probably for a electro station...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

NorYank Radio Speculation

(just to pass the time till release)

Raver Soundsystem

Considering the fact that Gay Tony seems to be returning and that Underground Raves seem to take part of the story (or at least have big enough part to warrant it's own file), there's no doubt that there's gonna be some kind of rave music, possibly broadcasted live from the rave itself, like pirate radio. There's oodles of different types of music played at raves, and none of them are this "experimental" stuff that was featured in GTA 5. Rave music is fast, loud, and "four-to-the-floor".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzu-xTIhTPE

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

Video will be up in a couple of hours, finishing editing now on Movie Maker (yes I know it's sh*tty)

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

Also, new Radio Stations found!

<CRadioManager>
  <RadData>
 <RAD_ITEM>Deutsch_vorher_91.5</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>North_Yankton_PR</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Homeland_82.3</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Electric_drop_95.7</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Strings_unleashed_82.9</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Better_Days_FM</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Yankton_Entert</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Northern_Rock_56.1</RAD_ITEM>
  </RadData>

Heres what me and theNGclan are thinking:

*Deutsch Vorher 95.1 -German related? ("Vorher" is short for "vorherrschaft", which translates into "Domination"...German Domination?)

*North Yankton PR - North Yankton Public Radio?

*Homeland 82.3 - Unknown

*Electric Drop 95.7 - Techno?

*Strings Unleashed 82.9 - Unknown

*Better Days FM - Unknown

*Yankton Entert - "Entert" a shortened term of "Entertainment"?

*Northern Rock 56.1 - Rock (frequency inaccurate. FM frequencies never go into the 50.0 range)

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Trinette, 26 October 2013 - 03:00 AM.

Ooh! Very cool find!

I'm getting the feeling that Homeland 82.3 might play some old country like Hank Williams Sr. type stuff. It sounds like some traditional North Yankton styled station, whatever Traditional North Yankton music sounds like which I'm assuming to be country.

I'm also going to guess that Strings Unleashed 82.9 could be a classical station similar to that of Double Cleft FM from GTA III.

Better Days FM seems a bit harder to assume a genre based on the name. I'm guessing better days in North Yankton refers to days such as those in Los Santos—warm and sunny. I want to say that trip hop might fit for this but I can't be positive about that one bit. :ph34r: :ph34r:

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by theNGclan, 26 October 2013 - 03:01 AM.

NapqGS0.png

Just to confirm universetwisters' post above!

Sborges91
  • Sborges91

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

Also, new Radio Stations found!

<CRadioManager>
  <RadData>
 <RAD_ITEM>Deutsch_vorher_91.5</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>North_Yankton_PR</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Homeland_82.3</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Electric_drop_95.7</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Strings_unleashed_82.9</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Better_Days_FM</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Yankton_Entert</RAD_ITEM>
 <RAD_ITEM>Northern_Rock_56.1</RAD_ITEM>
  </RadData>

Heres what me and theNGclan are thinking:

*Deutsch Vorher 95.1 -German related? ("Vorher" is short for "vorherrschaft", which translates into "Domination"...German Domination?)

*North Yankton PR - North Yankton Public Radio?

*Homeland 82.3 - Unknown

*Electric Drop 95.7 - Techno?

*Strings Unleashed 82.9 - Unknown

*Better Days FM - Unknown

*Yankton Entert - "Entert" a shortened term of "Entertainment"?

*Northern Rock 56.1 - Rock (frequency inaccurate. FM frequencies never go into the 50.0 range)

Better Days FM will probably be a classic station in the same vein as Los Santos Rock Radio, but with different genres. I wonder if the supposed cut songs that were revealed earlier will be incorporated in this DLC (if it turns out to be true). Using that thread may help with the radio speculation. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

I wonder if the supposed cut songs that were revealed earlier will be incorporated in this DLC (if it turns out to be true)

That's always a theory. I thought that would be the case with TLAD's cut LRR songs and the pre-release Liberty Rock Radio. Looking at what was cut from Lost Santos rock radio...

I can see some of them might fit, aside from the ones from the '90s and the one from 2000.. I don't know why, but anything post-1989 doesn't seem to click "classic rock" to me. Hopefully they have some psychadelic/folk stuff on there

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

If Strings Unleashed is classical, I could see this being played (Or used during the a campaign cutscene as it starts to get VERY dark near the end)

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

If Strings Unleashed is classical, I could see this being played (Or used during the a campaign cutscene as it starts to get VERY dark near the end)

That is a beauty. :cry:

I keep thinking of really old when I think of North Yankton's style. This song would be a great addition to the soundtrack with that in mind. :ph34r: :ph34r:

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Found another line of weapon data! Weapon data pic coming real soon...

<Item>
			<modelName>W_M2_BROWN</modelName>
			<txdName>W_M2_BROWN</txdName>
			<ptfxAssetName>wpn_generic</ptfxAssetName>
			<lodDist value="100"/>
		</Item>

Trinette
  • Trinette

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

It's funny that R* said before they wouldn't do a DLC for V similar to the scale of TBOGT and TLAD for IV yet we seem to be getting something of equal, if not, greater size than the two.

They also mentioned a lot of other things that weren't appearing that actually did end up appearing from my knowledge like properties and such. :ph34r: :ph34r:

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

It's funny that R* said before they wouldn't do a DLC for V similar to the scale of TBOGT and TLAD for IV yet we seem to be getting something of equal, if not, greater size than the two.

They also mentioned a lot of other things that weren't appearing that actually did end up appearing from my knowledge like properties and such. :ph34r: :ph34r:

They also said major characters from IV were returning, but Johnny came back. R* fibs alot/changes their mind. Silly R*.

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

They also said major characters from IV were returning, but Johnny came back. R* fibs alot/changes their mind. Silly R*.

Rockstar told us packie definitely wouldnt show up in Gta V, and well, we all know what happens

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

<Item>
			<modelName>W_AT_AR_REDD</modelName>
			<txdName>W_AT_AR_REDD</txdName>
			<ptfxAssetName>wpn_generic</ptfxAssetName>
			<lodDist value="30"/>
		</Item>

Was able to find an attachment. Red dot sight maybe?

Also, found another song that sorta fits NY's atmosphere!

• Blastoise1994 likes this

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

So gullible smh

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

So gullible smh

I've supplied pictures of the data and many files will be available shortly after the next GTA V update. If you can't contribute anything then please don't post in the section. Derailment isn't needed :)
  • Blastoise1994 likes this

Weegas
  • Weegas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

If Electric Drop is what I think it is. I'm hoping it's electronic music that fits North Yankton's cold atmosphere.

Konoko45
  • Konoko45

I hate you all, just FYI.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:36 AM Edited by Konoko45, 26 October 2013 - 04:37 AM.

Taking a screen of text and edit dates proves absolutely nothing. Your second picture has you highlighting the code directly from the forum post in the top right and you practically just copy pasted it into a file within some made up folder to make it look all official. Edit dates can easily edited, as well, and as someone who isn't terribly familiar with what you claim to be doing, I could produce an intentional fake on the level of your "picture proof" in minutes.

Until someone can actually decrypt files personally ripped from their own copy of the game to come up with the exact results you have, all this amounts to is you just spinning some absurd tall tale and pulling more "leaks" from your ass using the same templates (oh, new NPC guys! new weapon!) until enough people call you out, and you take your ball and go home before real proof surfaces because all the mean naysayers discouraged you.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

• Jacob-B and Nyxian like this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Like I've stated numerous times before. Derailment is not needed. Every file I can find (or put together as you and other people have been saying) will be released shortly after the next title update for GTA V. At that moment, you can officially decide whether or not it is real. Please avoid derailing the topic any further. I'm going to be rounding up a group of people to search under the hood of not just updates, but the base game too. There has to be DLC data hardcoded in some files somewhere in the base game.

Until the files are released, you can continue to claim I am lying. Just avoid derailing a topic that has been derailed before. This isn't my topic, nor your topic. It belongs to universetwisters and he will decide what is displayed and what isn't on the OP.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Can you find somehow see if you can listen to the stations? You're slowly making me believe in this... I love you for that.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

If we can find any sort of track list I'll post it as quick as possible. I'm not entirely sure if there is one, though. For now we're just speculating what songs could possibly be in it. Feel free to join the speculating!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users