[SPOILERS]The hunt for North Yankton?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Sorry guys, but can someone pm me with the diialogues and stuff? I currently haven't gpt much time, but I want to include as much in my video as possible. So of someone could hook me up, that'd be great.

I can send you them when I get back home today.

Send me all the info too. I'll most likely include it in one of my Myth hunting videos that I'll be making within the next week describing the North Yankton myth. It'll include all of the info we have so far.

can you maybe hit me up with your channel, would like to take a look at it aswell (and maybe PM me what you want to bring into your video, our videos shouldn't be too similiar)

Joe Reddit
  • Joe Reddit

I won't be able to play V this year for sure.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hey OP, so far I trust you, but could you please, not only for the doubtful ones, but for everybody, post some sort of tutorial on how you got those fancy stuffs? I ain't no coding master, I actually know nothing, but... you know, just so we can make sure you aren't trolling.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hey OP, so far I trust you, but could you please, not only for the doubtful ones, but for everybody, post some sort of tutorial on how you got those fancy stuffs? I ain't no coding master, I actually know nothing, but... you know, just so we can make sure you aren't trolling.

You're barking up the wrong tree. I didn't post the code, theNGclan did. The code itself surprised me.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Sorry guys, but can someone pm me with the diialogues and stuff? I currently haven't gpt much time, but I want to include as much in my video as possible. So of someone could hook me up, that'd be great.

I can send you them when I get back home today.

Send me all the info too. I'll most likely include it in one of my Myth hunting videos that I'll be making within the next week describing the North Yankton myth. It'll include all of the info we have so far.

can you maybe hit me up with your channel, would like to take a look at it aswell (and maybe PM me what you want to bring into your video, our videos shouldn't be too similiar)

Sure. Give me a couple of days and it'll be up, still waiting on all the info to be gathered before I make the video. I want to have everything from this topic combined into one video, it's also going to be combined with my North Yankton myth hunting video which I will be filming soon.

Here is my channel so we can stay in touch: http://www.youtube.com/user/cenoevil54

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 25 October 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Sorry for any typos.

cf1u.png

E: Fixed the date (it was 9/25 for some reason.)

This "newspaper" will be twice a week (even though it's weekly) since we're getting new info almost every day. It will depend on amount of findings though.

Also, in case you're wondering, I'm doing it for the laughs of it.

E2: The topic got moved to Cheats & Tricks :panic:

• universetwisters, Kirsty, Lord Magnum and 1 other like this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

That looks great, WildBrick142!

I'm downloading the older updates right now, be prepared for more info if I find anything!

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

I'm downloading the older updates right now, be prepared for more info if I find anything!

From which website?

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Sorry for any typos.

cf1u.png

This "newspaper" will be twice a week (even though it's weekly) since we're getting new info almost every day. It will depend on amount of findings though.

Great idea! I'll include this in my video. If you don't mind, that is. Oh and since I'm helping out by making the videos, include me in that newspaper, because I want everyone to know of this project, and who is helping with it, so we have to let the people know!

Good. Be sure to organize all of that info real neat and when you're done, send it to me via PM and soon as I have the time, I will begin making my video. 

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

As much as I would love to see and play a DLC like this, Niko's return and the other things sound a little far fetched, Besides The Luis thing because i saw that with my own eyes

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

OH GOD WHY IS THIS THREAD IN CHEATS AND TRICKS!?

The download for the previous update is almost done. Wish me luck!

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Oh...The Irony....

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 25 October 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Sorry for any typos.

z44m.png

Great idea! I'll include this in my video. If you don't mind, that is.

You can use it. I'm doing it for the laughs of it so I don't really mind where it'll end up :^:

E:

Oh and since I'm helping out by making the videos, include me in that newspaper, because I want everyone to know of this project, and who is helping with it, so we have to let the people know!

I'll fix the newspaper when I'm finished eating. I'm hungry :p

E2: Added. See the quote.

I asked @theNGclan about the DLC findings and he said that he will release a compilation of all the files soon.

Tell everyone I'll be releasing a compilation of all the files soon.

dravenik
  • dravenik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

theNGclan: What are the exact files that you're looking at, specifically for the weapons and clothing data you found? I'm perfectly capable of using a hex editor and extracting the update.rpf if need be.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by theNGclan, 25 October 2013 - 09:03 PM.

I'd wait if I were you. I'm going to be releasing all files I've found in one big .RAR. give me a few days to sort everything out and you'll be content.

But, if you must know, it's launching/executable files (not .exes of course.)

EDIT: While I keep searching, I figured we could do a little speculating on the game's soundtrack. I'm not talking about the radio. I'm talking about real, mission music. Anyone interested? I think it'd be a bit fun!

jRQx0fY.png

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

EDIT: While I keep searching, I figured we could do a little speculating on the game's soundtrack. I'm not talking about the radio. I'm talking about real, mission music. Anyone interested? I think it'd be a bit fun!

jRQx0fY.png

My hopes are:

I know these were used in V but these really suited North Yankton.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by theNGclan, 25 October 2013 - 10:18 PM.

I'm uploading the first video of the speculation soundtrack right now!

EDIT: Here goes nothing!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Very good work, guys! I'll be sure to contribute to some possible music and whatnot when I get home, along with updating the first page.

And who moved this to cheats and tricks?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Very good work, guys! I'll be sure to contribute to some possible music and whatnot when I get home, along with updating the first page.

Kirsty.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Kirsty.

Why was it moved, anyway?

Meekail
  • Meekail

vintage

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Wow. All of them are pretty unbelievable... and I like it. Props to theNGclan for finding all of these.

Followed.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Kirsty.

Why was it moved, anyway?

Don't ask me. I just saw that Kirsty was watching the topic and all of a sudden it was moved to Cheats & Tricks.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

NorYank Radio Speculation

(just to pass the time till release)

Dresden Radio

Seeing as North Dakota in real life has a lot of German people, and Ludendorff is of German origin, why not a German-language station? It'd be kinda like Vladivostok FM from GTA 4, but you know...German. It may have songs spanning all German genres, from pop and rap to New Wave and Ostrock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMqIuAJ92tM

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 25 October 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Alright guys, I have all of the latest info regarding this topic in this folder I have uploaded to mediafire. All info on North Yankton is in there, I took snapshots and I wrote all the comments theNGclan wrote and gave to me in a notepad file as well. Each one that is labeled as a number goes with that image that is also labeled with a number. If anything is wrong, or copied twice, let me know and I'll go back and fix it. Here is the link for anyone who wants to make their own video with all of the current info that we have http://www.mediafire...Images_and_Info .  i'll make my video probably tonight, if not then by tomorrow, I still have to film my North Yankton myth video that is going to be going along with it to support the hunt.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Seems good, just make sure all data is perfectly organized, all weapons in one sections, dialogue in another, launcher data in another, etc etc.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 25 October 2013 - 10:10 PM.

This thing sounds way too good to be true. Niko and Michael meeting each other, characters like Luis and Tony returning, a new character (Rick) who can do one hit kills and North Yankton finally being an explorable full map. You'd think it would be a standalone game rather than a DLC. I can't f*cking wait.

• theNGclan likes this

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

@universetwisters

German music? Maybe something like that? :D
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uSi60ooKuhE

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Seems good, just make sure all data is perfectly organized, all weapons in one sections, dialogue in another, launcher data in another, etc etc.

Well, I still have to make my video so everyone who downloads that folder should do that because I completely forgot about that, I could reupload with all of the files in different folder and so that they will all be organized. That is if you want me to. It doesn't matter really.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

As for the music, I'd love me some country (not like what's on Rebel, though Cash can definitely stay) and classic rock that suits the countryside well

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

@universetwisters

German music? Maybe something like that? :D
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uSi60ooKuhE

Hhahaha, Laibach. Funny thing about that, I've got the original version of it on my Ipod by Opus! Definently a good song.

As for the music, I'd love me some country (not like what's on Rebel, though Cash can definitely stay) and classic rock that suits the countryside well

Sure thing, amigo! If you'd like to create a post for it, I can add it to a "radio speculation" collection ;)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by theNGclan, 25 October 2013 - 10:17 PM.

Well, I still have to make my video so everyone who downloads that folder should do that because I completely forgot about that, I could reupload with all of the files in different folder and so that they will all be organized. That is if you want me to. It doesn't matter really.

If they could be categorized in the video, it'd be perfect.

EDIT: I could see this fitting the soundtrack for

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users