[SPOILERS]The hunt for North Yankton?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,589 replies to this topic
AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by AlexL, 25 October 2013 - 02:10 AM.

EDIT 2: Looked a little further and Rick's special ability is getting one hit kills. Vehicles blow up with a few shots, too. Niko's depression special ability freezes time, allowing you to gain health for every kill you get and slow down every character on the screen but the player, allowing you to move quickly in a slow motion world. Michael stays the same except for a color change for his ability.

This seems like a crazy dlc, are you sure this isn't just some made up stuff?

• baskerwil likes this

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Can't wait. I hope this is true, even though the whole thing is spoiled lol

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

I find it very odd that R* would leave all this in a patch. @NG  are you sure you aren't trolling? I mean with all the spoilers given out by this stuff that is apparently in the update R* seems careless to just leave it there. I know R* has been known to leave code laying around where it doesn't belong, but this just seems unreal. If they really did do this then in how much time exactly do they plan on releasing this DLC? If this is true it must be soon right? I am seriously starting to question the legitimacy of all this. Anyway, I am going to start taking this info with a bit of salt. I will know for sure if it's a troll when one of the vehicles in the code is labeled as Veh_Saucer or something. 

• Jacob-B likes this

DryWhiteToast
  • DryWhiteToast

Player Hater

• Members

Sorry..
Who is Rick again?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

You motherf*ckers think you can do this? f*ck you! f*ck you! f*ck you!

Shut the f*ck up! Michael, flip the switch. Let's make packaged sausage out of this bitch.

Alrighty NB.

Rick, you make sure no cops are coming our way. The three of us need to make sure that Bruce is sliced properly.

Bruce is killed by a meat compacting machine?

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

They got you newbs fooled

you can't find all that just from some code

All Bullsh*t period

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by theNGclan, 25 October 2013 - 02:15 AM.

I find it very odd that R* would leave all this in a patch. @NG  are you sure you aren't trolling? I mean with all the spoilers given out by this stuff that is apparently in the update R* seems careless to just leave it there. I know R* has been known to leave code laying around where it doesn't belong, but this just seems unreal. If they really did do this then in how much time exactly do they plan on releasing this DLC? If this is true it must be soon right? I am seriously starting to question the legitimacy of all this. Anyway, I am going to start taking this info with a bit of salt. I will know for sure if it's a troll when one of the vehicles in the code is labeled as Veh_Saucer or something. 

It's all hidden in hex data. It seems like it was cleverly placed. And trust me, there is no Saucer, I checked :p

@DryWhiteToast, Rick is a Protagonist.

@AlexL, I'm positive.

@King2dor, Okey Dokes.

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

You motherf*ckers think you can do this? f*ck you! f*ck you! f*ck you!

Shut the f*ck up! Michael, flip the switch. Let's make packaged sausage out of this bitch.

Alrighty NB.

Rick, you make sure no cops are coming our way. The three of us need to make sure that Bruce is sliced properly.

Bruce is killed by a meat compacting machine?

Are you a creative story teller, or what?

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

theNGclan is a con artist

Anybody with half a brain can see he's bullsh*tting

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Oh my lord...

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

Meat compacting machine? Bitchin' dog food anyone? This seems to be littered with 3-era references from what I can tell.

• theNGclan likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Alrighty, moving along.

I can't really find much more information in this update. I'm looking as hard as I can and I'm starting to find less and less. I'm gonna check past updates for more content. Hopefully the upcoming update includes more info.

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Alrighty, moving along.

I can't really find much more information in this update. I'm looking as hard as I can and I'm starting to find less and less. I'm gonna check past updates for more content. Hopefully the upcoming update includes more info.

Explain why nobody else has seen this so called "code"

You're a f*ckin' liar

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Here is another bit of pickup data.

<pickupData>
    <Item type="CPickupDataDLC">
      <Name>PICKUP_DRUG_SPEED</Name>
      <Model>P_SPEED</Model>
      <GenerationRange value="0.000000" />
      <RegenerationTime value="0.000000" />
      <CollectionRadius value=".000000" />
      <Scale value="0.000000" />
      <LoopingAudioRef>NULL_SOUND</LoopingAudioRef>
      <GlowRed value="0.000000" />
      <GlowGreen value="0.000000" />
      <GlowBlue value="0.000000" />
      <GlowIntensity value="0.000000" />
      <GlowRange value="2.000000" />
      <AttachmentBone>NONE</AttachmentBone>
      <AttachmentOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
      <AttachmentRotation x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
      <PickupFlags>CollectableOnFoot ManualPickUp</PickupFlags>
      <OnFootPickupActions>
        <Item>ACTION_GROUP_ONFOOT</Item>
        <Item>ACTION_AUDIO_PICKUP</Item>
      </OnFootPickupActions>
      <InCarPickupActions />
      <OnShotPickupActions />
      <Rewards>
        <Item>REWARD_PICKUP_DRUG</Item>
        <Item>REWARD_INVENTORY_DRUG</Item>
        <Item>REWARD_STAT_DRUG</Item>
      </Rewards>
    </Item>

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

They got you newbs fooled

you can't find all that just from some code

All Bullsh*t period

I don't know if he is telling the truth or not but you can find anything in code.

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Alrighty, moving along.

You're a f*ckin' liar

there's no way to confirm he's lying. You dont know what he saw or didnt see, only he and God knows if he is really lying

• Joe Chip likes this

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:22 AM Edited by Game512, 25 October 2013 - 02:24 AM.

Alrighty, moving along.

So soon?

5 minutes after continuos posting and after criticism in your address you sharply found out that you just can't find info anymore.

---

Report this to moderators, let them decide how reliable this information is.

Looks like trolling

dshadowm32
  • dshadowm32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Alrighty, moving along.

You're a f*ckin' liar

He seems to be a good member,why would he lie exactly?

Granted,if he is lying,then you can call him one.

But writing all that code would be a pretty elaborate lie..

• theNGclan likes this

dshadowm32
  • dshadowm32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Alrighty, moving along.

So soon?

5 minutes after your last post and criticism in your address you sharply found out that you just can't find info anymore.

---

Report this to moderators, let them decide how reliable this information is.

Looks like trolling

Hes said there wasnt much left a few times.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by theNGclan, 25 October 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Go ahead and claim it's trolling. :y:

Like I said, the information is getting slim. I've likely found most content. I'll be searching through past updates with a few others people.

For now, I need to sleep. If I find anything tomorrow, I'll post it.

Also, does anyone know when the next update is coming out?

EDIT: Derail away. Universetwisters will be back on tomorrow to decide whether or not to include this information.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Nobody else can really prove he's lying unless they manage to look into the code themselves and not find it.

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Nobody else can really prove he's lying unless they manage to look into the code themselves and not find it.

Or perhaps a screenshot or two might help solve things. 

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Ok, I have a few reasons why I believe and not believe this.

Why I believe:

1 - Niko has been mentioned in the game already

2 - On the radio they talk about a pipeline being built from Los Santos to Canada (North Yankton?)

3 - There is a huge portion of the map not being used, so it would make sense they would make a DLC out of it

Why I do not believe:

1 - Why would Michael go back to North Yankton again? I mean he's now rich and happy in Los Santos

2 - theNGclan's story seems a little over the top

3 - Why would they choose to kill two MORE IV protagonists?

• HUGOHL and Jacob-B like this

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by Game512, 25 October 2013 - 02:31 AM.

Anyone can do it if he will tell the name of at least one file, in which he found the info. How he found this info. If that's very huge file - tell the numbers of lines of code

Game512
  • Game512

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by Game512, 25 October 2013 - 02:37 AM.

There are plenty of people on this forum who hacked GTA files previously and can check this immediately using the same programs he uses, if he will tell where exactly he found this info.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

Anyone can do it if he will tell the name of at least one file, in which he found the info. How he found this info. If that's very huge file - tell the numbers of lines of code

That's what I'd like to see at least. If the file was credited, it'd be more credible. The other reason I'm starting to find it hard to believe is because Niko's dialogue doesn't completely fit his character.

• Jacob-B likes this

dshadowm32
  • dshadowm32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Ok, I have a few reasons why I believe and not believe this.

Why I believe:

1 - Niko has been mentioned in the game already

2 - On the radio they talk about a pipeline being built from Los Santos to Canada (North Yankton?)

3 - There is a huge portion of the map not being used, so it would make sense they would make a DLC out of it

Why I do not believe:

1 - Why would Michael go back to North Yankton again? I mean he's now rich and happy in Los Santos

2 - theNGclan's story seems a little over the top

3 - Why would they choose to kill two MORE IV protagonists?

1-  he said he found a quote from Micheal saying it was to teach Jimmy to work. Iffy,but possible.

2- i like this the most. it is over the top,but thats what makes it great. I see your point though.

3- Maybe just to emphasize that they're done with IV. or to piss off fans. Besides, he said Niko might be optional,or a choice,like IV.

dshadowm32
  • dshadowm32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by dshadowm32, 25 October 2013 - 02:44 AM.

That's what I'd like to see at least. If the file was credited, it'd be more credible. The other reason I'm starting to find it hard to believe is because Niko's dialogue doesn't completely fit his character.

I thought Niko's dialogue was because he was depressed,and it made him act different.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by AlexL, 25 October 2013 - 02:45 AM.

1-  he said he found a quote from Micheal saying it was to teach Jimmy to work. Iffy,but possible.

2- i like this the most. it is over the top,but thats what makes it great. I see your point though.

3- Maybe just to emphasize that they're done with IV. or to piss off fans. Besides, he said Niko might be optional,or a choice,like IV.

By "work" does he mean doing heists? Because if that's the case I remember Michael telling Franklin that he better go to college, so then he can screw people over and get paid for it, and him teaching his own son to do illegal work dosen't really fit his character :bored:. But otherwise yeah, the story seems fun :colgate:

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

I thought Niko's dialogue was because he was depress,acted different.

Niko would kill himself if he didnt have roman or one woman to live with

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users