I'd love to have a depressing GTA with a snowy mood, comfy as f*ck :inlove:

• G.S.T likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Target locked.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

So, According to previous posts, It seems that we will have a upcoming DLC featuring Niko Bellic as the main Character. Its the first time that a GTA Protagonist will be the main playable character in two different games.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

So, According to previous posts, It seems that we will have a upcoming DLC featuring Niko Bellic as the main Character. Its the first time that a GTA Protagonist will be the main playable character in two different games.

I doubt Michael Hollick is going to voice him again after what happened the last time.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

I doubt Michael Hollick is going to voice him again after what happened the last time.
And what's that?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 24 October 2013 - 11:06 AM.

Very nice topic, i like hidden mystery areas, something GTA kinda missed since shoreside vale tunnels and LC in GTA SA. :p

I'll try to contribute myself once i get to bury the hatchet, as for the prologue, i explored that for about 45 mins once i got the game, but it's very limited, and haven't found anything interesting besides that one alien, and what has already been covered.

As for those DLC files, maybe they're just some leftovers from GTA IV/EFLC ?

• Target13 likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Holy sh*t, I can't even believe this is real. If it is, can't wait.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

How are you finding these?

The_Regulator
  • The_Regulator

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

If they mended fences with Michael Hollick, and he's back voicing Niko (assuming this DLC is what we're all assuming it is), then that's awesome. Everything else about this sounds great. My worst fear is that they're gonna do what they did in Liberty City Stories with Toni Cipriani, however. When they replaced Michael Madsen with Danny Mastrogiorgio. If that happens, I won't even purchase the DLC on principle because, I believe, NOBODY else can do a good Niko like MH. That's like trying to re-record "Smoke On The Water" with Chris Daughtry. It would not work.

• HUGOHL likes this

CataniaTiger
  • CataniaTiger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

i was obsessed with NY, but now.... oh-my-god

Target13
  • Target13

Target locked.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 24 October 2013 - 12:19 PM.

@thegtaman531 (Sorry, But your new name is f*cking difficult)

Michael Hollick asked for more money stating that he didn't think GTA IV would be that successful.

However, Rockstar Refused. The same with Ray Liotta for Tommy Vercetti.

@Andy

Its possible that these files are leftovers but its most likely from GTA V only.

@CalltheCorner

theNGclan is getting these codes from GTA V's main script.

@GrungeRockCity

Yeah, That would totally suck. But even if that happens, We still get to see Niko again.

I Mean, Something is better than nothing.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:20 PM Edited by Gst0395, 24 October 2013 - 12:20 PM.

What I really want to know is, what would Niko be doing in North Yankton of all places, or LUIS for that matter?!? I can't wait to see how this plays out.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by theNGclan, 24 October 2013 - 12:25 PM.

NY probably brings back better memories from his home country. He did come from a snowy area after all. Luis might be used for a flashback mission..?

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:28 PM Edited by Tilemaxx, 24 October 2013 - 12:28 PM.

North Yakton should have been the main GTA V location, Los Santos and Blaine Country are boring and extremely small. Shame. Give me North Yakton and a Dildo DLC and i'll be fine.

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

This is one of the only good therds on this forum...

jonifun92
  • jonifun92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Niko's special ability possibly relating to depression? Hmmm, wonder how that's gonna turn out...

*Niko sleeping in an apartment in North Yankton; his phone rings.*
NB: *Answers phone* What is it, Roman?
RB: Cousin, how are things in North Yankton?
NB: Just like the Balkans: snowy, boring, not much to really think about...a good relaxation spot at the least. I haven't seen any crazy gangs out to kill me yet. How are things with Malorie?
RB: Just fine, just fine. Our son's doing just fine; he's a bit of a chubby one though. Anyway, I wish you could find a nice woman like Malorie again. It's bad enough ever since Michelle gave up on you and Kate was killed by Pengorino...
NB: Don't...f***ing...remind me about them. Especially Kate. I was just starting to forget all about it. Even though it's been 5 years. I'm already depressed as it is, so don't speak a word of them.  
RB: Ok, ok... well, we are going to come up and visit you sometime soon, is that okay with you?
NB: Sure, that's fine.
RB: You know what I want to do with you when we get there, cousin?
NB: What would you want?
RB: We'll go........BOWLING!!!
*Niko pauses in shock*
NB: THE ONLY F***ING THING THAT MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN KATE, ROMAN!!!! GRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
*Niko jumps out apartment window, only to crush an unsuspecting Triad leader who happens to be alone*
NB: Who the hell did I just kill...?

Hahaha this one was good. The start did actually seem like it was taken out from the game it self.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

@NG
Can you give a location of these files?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Wait a second... a GTA Forum topic that actually has proof of something and not a whole bunch of people making far-fetched theories? What? Something's not right...

The topic was created by a non-2013 members with most contributors from before 2013.

Niko's special ability possibly relating to depression? Hmmm, wonder how that's gonna turn out...

NB: Just like the Balkans: snowy, boring, not much to really think about...a good relaxation spot at the least. I haven't seen any crazy gangs out to kill me yet. How are things with Malorie?
RB: Just fine, just fine. Our son's doing just fine; he's a bit of a chubby one though. Anyway, I wish you could find a nice woman like Malorie again. It's bad enough ever since Michelle gave up on you and Kate was killed by Pengorino...
NB: Don't...f***ing...remind me about them. Especially Kate. I was just starting to forget all about it. Even though it's been 5 years. I'm already depressed as it is, so don't speak a word of them.  
RB: Ok, ok... well, we are going to come up and visit you sometime soon, is that okay with you?
*Niko pauses in shock*
NB: THE ONLY F***ING THING THAT MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN KATE, ROMAN!!!! GRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
*Niko jumps out apartment window, only to crush an unsuspecting Triad leader who happens to be alone*

name = "TommyVercetrain"

Tommy Vercetrain?

mgKlX.jpg

haha :lol:

This is some interesting stuff. North Yankton DLC! :panic:

R* kinda ruined the "Depression" though. They could have done it for

Spoiler
until he gets message from family few days after
Spoiler

• nvpdude likes this

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

What I really want to know is, what would Niko be doing in North Yankton of all places, or LUIS for that matter?!? I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Gay Tony was from the Midwest and always talked about retirement in a "spa town"   Luis would have more reason to be there then Niko really.

• Jacob-B likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Gay Tony was from the Midwest and always talked about retirement in a "spa town"   Luis would have more reason to be there then Niko really.

I guess so, I just never felt the place would suit Luis's personality.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Not Posting much atm due to life...

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I'd love to have a depressing GTA with a snowy mood, comfy as f*ck :inlove:

Not to mention that lovely contrast of blood on snow.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Not sure what all this is saying right now.. Some of it sounds a little too Saints Row imo.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Can someone please back up the recent update and send it to me through a PM. I'm afraid that we might lose all this information in the next update.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Maybe make YT video fo the stuff we have found o far? I have a capture card, so I could provide high resolution Ps3 screenshots. I can also try to make a video and upload it to my channel, if I'm allowed to include all the stuff. But I'm not the best at making such videos :D

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Maybe make YT video fo the stuff we have found o far? I have a capture card, so I could provide high resolution Ps3 screenshots. I can also try to make a video and upload it to my channel, if I'm allowed to include all the stuff. But I'm not the best at making such videos :D

go for it. Just include all the info we've listed about the DLC!

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by theNGclan, 24 October 2013 - 03:50 PM.

EDIT: double post. My bad.

Joe Reddit
  • Joe Reddit

I won't be able to play V this year for sure.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Wooooo stuff sounds fancy!

wiits
  • wiits

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I just thought if in NY were some advertisement signs. were there any phone numbers ?

I could try to call to those numbers. ( you can call numbers with your phone by going contacts then pressing X - ON XBOX

or SQUARE ON PS3) IF THERE WERE ANY NUMBERS IT WOULD GIVE US SOME INFO.

PeAcE

GTASkunk
  • GTASkunk

Don Vercetti

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

*Niko pauses in shock*

I read that in Niko's voice and Roman's voice.

• UltraGizmo64 and WildBrick142 like this

danik18
  • danik18

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

*Niko pauses in shock*

I didn't complete IV,but from what I heard,Mallorie or Roman dies.

wiits
  • wiits

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

When Niko really is protagonist or he makes appearence in DLC then i hope he doesn`t end up like Johnny Klebitz R.I.P  :cry: I really didn´t want him to get killed by Trevor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users