The Official "I'm Dissapointed with GTA 5" Thread V2.0

538 replies to this topic
zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by zuckmeslow, 30 October 2013 - 03:13 AM.

i love gta v. but i really think it should have been a longer slower game. some missions where extremely short and i felt that several character were underwritten.

like that detective that appears after one of the heists, he seems like hes going to be someone important but no

Spoiler

or the fact that simeon only appeared in the first 3 missions and is never mentioned again. 

and i wish they did something with the gang aspect. that was terrible, i kept waiting for franklin to rally the families and retake grove street but no. the story just drops the families including franklins aunt who could have provided us with some funny missions.

anybody get the feeling that they spent to much time on multiplayer and this could have been the best gta game if it was longer and had characters that would not disappear or be introduced only to get written out of the game a mission later.

but i think the most dissapointing thing is ron. i remember i once made a thread about how cool ron's missions would be, maybe an alien hunt in the desert or exploring some creepy place for ghosts and reporting back to him. but no he doesnt do anything and the only missions he gives are in f*cking multiplayer

speaking about creepy places whats up with the map not having any kind of woods or forests. i was hoping we got an hd version of the back o beyond. red dead redemption had forests and they were awesome. i was hoping for some cool abandoned castle out in the forest but there really isnt anyplace in the game to make you feel alone like in sa. no matter where you are in the map you can always see the los santos skyline or hear the sound of cars on the near by highway.

overall i love the game i give it a 9/10

• saintsrow likes this

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

This game is crap after 2-3 weeks of game, give me more drama guys!

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

i love gta v. but i really think it should have been a longer slower game. some missions where extremely short and i felt that several character were underwritten.

like that detective that appears after one of the heists, he seems like hes going to be someone important but no

Spoiler

or the fact that simeon only appeared in the first 3 missions and is never mentioned again. 

and i wish they did something with the gang aspect. that was terrible, i kept waiting for franklin to rally the families and retake grove street but no. the story just drops the families including franklins aunt who could have provided us with some funny missions.

anybody get the feeling that they spent to much time on multiplayer and this could have been the best gta game if it was longer and had characters that would not disappear or be introduced only to get written out of the game a mission later.

but i think the most dissapointing thing is ron. i remember i once made a thread about how cool ron's missions would be, maybe an alien hunt in the desert or exploring some creepy place for ghosts and reporting back to him. but no he doesnt do anything and the only missions he gives are in f*cking multiplayer

speaking about creepy places whats up with the map not having any kind of woods or forests. i was hoping we got an hd version of the back o beyond. red dead redemption had forests and they were awesome. i was hoping for some cool abandoned castle out in the forest but there really isnt anyplace in the game to make you feel alone like in sa. no matter where you are in the map you can always see the los santos skyline or hear the sound of cars on the near by highway.

overall i love the game i give it a 9/10

I agree that a lot of the characters were underwritten. And 69 missions for a full GTA V  that we waited 5 years almost seems like a rip off.

Franklin constantly says he wants nothing more to do with the gang life. He's still close to Lamar and whatnot, but it's obviously stated that Franklin wants nothing to do with them professionally. That's why there was nothing done with the Families.

• NinjaWJ likes this

aladdin85
  • aladdin85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

I'm playing along pretty slowly as i have other things to do but i have been surprised by how easy the missions are. the older GTAs always took me multiple attempts to pass missions but these are piss easy

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

My only gripes with the game is that i don't really like the map and atmosphere of it that much. Liberty City was better and i think they should've done Vice City instead of Los Santos. But now it's time for them to move on to another city. They can't keep re-doing each one

• latigreblue likes this

mad_dog_robinson
  • mad_dog_robinson

Hell Fury Owner

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

i'll take acter/alderney over los santos ? i hate that theres no noticable gang presence. gta iv tlad is still my goty. and gta v made me smile and then feel depressed after killing off legendary charectors they could have done so much with. i think i'll leave gta  for the bastard kids ruining online an get back to real life. i don't feel gta v was a let down but the media attention it got was way far over rated . i remember typing in gta v in google search every morning for new news and after sifting through sites like sociotey and religion .. what! culture .... ect i cant think of how much i set myself up to fail.. i wanted a better experience like gta iv offered me. where u could relate to the protagonist ? wtf could u relate to with these 3 ? greed ??? theres very little human emotion on these new protagonist that left me thinking well where do i go now? i can't relate to any of these guys ? i related to the other protagonists in gta iv except luis  but in any case it just way to much time taken away from sp then anything. the approach rockstar took seemed rushed as i felt i could take something home with me from gta iv and the way the protagonists were morally grounded in some aspects  

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Official General, 30 October 2013 - 10:49 PM.

Franklin constantly says he wants nothing more to do with the gang life. He's still close to Lamar and whatnot, but it's obviously stated that Franklin wants nothing to do with them professionally. That's why there was nothing done with the Families

@ Wanted Assailant

This is a common mistake made when people talk about Franklin, and you have just demonstrated that. Franklin did not once say he wanted out of the gang life, he was always and still is a gang member in the game. 

Franklin just wanted to move on to bigger and better things - criminal activities that would make him big money faster than he could ever make staying in the hood with his gangbangin' friends, selling drugs on the street corner. He was still part of the gang, he did not renounce his affiliations to the Families, he just wanted out of the petty, low life ghetto stuff. 

• Lock N' Stock likes this

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Today I had a vision: GTA is disappointing because it had the same problems that Michael De santa has in-game. If you paid attention to what he say during the teraphy, you can remember that Michael wants the best from both worlds: his "family" and "the other stuff" (the criminal world) . GTA V follows the same path: it wants to be what a true GTA is (chaos,crime, fun and more chaos, and you can see it with all the call-backs to the previous games, from Johnny to the Z-type), plus it wants to play in the Big League trying to top Hollywood and the current technology.

In GTA IV this idea of "playing in the big league" was used to create a "dramatic" storyline on par with some big movies (and i wont' say if it was a succes or a failure, it's up to you), but now they focused on appealing to a new generation of gamers. I'm not talking about DLC's (even if i have the idea behind them...i'd rather pay a game 10€ more, but with the FULL game inside), i'm talking about regenerating healt, scripted mission (to have an Hollywood-like experience), skipping missions, online, connection with different media (like app and internet) to improve the game experience. To me, that was the failure: GTA V tried to innovate in many ways, but it failed to have a unique direction. The single parts of the game are made with the same passion, but the whole project seems disjoined and buggy at times. Some story arcs seems to not have an impact on the whole story, customization often is lost when you switch, characters disappears from the story, features are locked after a mission, enev the standard of multiple endings at the end break the integrity of the story... the list is long.

It is a bad game? absolutely not, and I think it's an improvement over GTA IV, and I also had FUN. But it feels sometimes "empty", with no purpose behind it.

PS: i'm the only one who HATE the idea of "connectivity"? I mean, Online is a good things as long as they keep it AWAY from the single player experience. Want to train chop? Download a REAL app. Want to gain money for Lester? Connect online or the bawsaq is down forever. Want new tatoo and hairstyle? Sign to the Rockstar social club. Want new gameplay features such as buying houses and plans heist? play online.wants to SAVE a F********* photo????? GO ONLINE!!!! A features that was in since san Andreas now requires online!!! (in trevor's voice) THAT! IS! STUPID!!!!! (end of trevor's voice)

Call me an old fart, but I miss the time when I had MY game with ALL the features and I can play it when I wanted and how i wanted, and when the only DLC's where COMPLETE games (because vice city is, in fact, GTA III's dlc, and EFLC is a new experience)... but that's how the world goes now, so isn't just R* to blame.

• NinjaWJ, Lock N' Stock and barterlos like this

ISSDJackson2
  • ISSDJackson2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

They better include something in DLC form for the police roll playing community since they left out the missions and online cops n crooks.. it's complete bs when this game was so post to be a predecessor to previous tittles. THIS and this alone is my only complaint.  

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

My expectations for the game were exceeded.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

LOL at people who act like niko wasn't equally as big of a scumbag as the three protagonists in V. LOL hard.

Niko was beyond sociopathic. He paved the way.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Blue lives don't matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Niko seemed OK. A guy who wanted a fresh start and he was really trying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTA 5 should've had multiplayer, enhanced of GTA 4's one. Enhanced a lot.

Instead, it's almost a MMO.

barterlos
  • barterlos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

69 missions in sandbox game?? very dissapointing, 100missions with good length will be good, but no, they needed to make Online stuff and waste space of dvd media, we have many games that offer "gazzilion" quests/missions on old gen hardware(x360, ps3)

• NinjaWJ likes this

hendrixforever
  • hendrixforever

Jesus my savior, my favorite flavor.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

I think the reason so many people are disappointed is because of what people expected. People were thinking "boy it sure would be swell if they put this in the game". Then, when they found out it wasn't in the game, or something got removed, they're disappointed. If everybody had the game they wanted, everybody would have totally different versions of GTA V, with different features, etc. You can't please everyone. 

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

wow it's been a long time since I've played v ... I mean I had fun beating the story and online was fun for awhile... I think this is the quickest I've stopped playing a GTA game ever ... I mean Ive put in alot more hours in GTA IV and never got tired of the free mode on there .... idk ... I guess I'll make time to play gta v's story again

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 31 October 2013 - 01:38 PM.

My only gripes with the game is that i don't really like the map and atmosphere of it that much. Liberty City was better and i think they should've done Vice City instead of Los Santos. But now it's time for them to move on to another city. They can't keep re-doing each one

Every neighborhood in LC seemed to have character, and the boroughs all had an identity. In Los Santos, every hood rolls into each other. The neighborhoods are bland, the gangs of the 90's gave a lot of character and distinction to different neighborhoods in Los Santos, but with gang banging toned down in 2000's LS, all you have is mostly miles of bland suburbia full of wannabes and people with no personality, each neighborhood feels the same as the last. 90's LS felt like "home" but 2000's Los Santos doesn't, and even though LS was super dangerous in the 90's it felt more like a tropical paradise for some reason than modern day LS. Even the sun shone bright over the worst hoods and  slums of LS, even the ghettos glowed bright in the 90's. 

Now the ghettos look like a poor imitation of Liberty City's dingy slums with small houses instead of apartments, that nasty dingy gritty look works well for Liberty City and gave it East Coast character but looks "weird" in the West Coast. If you've ever seen 2Pac's "To Live & Die in LA" video, that was 90's Los Santos in a nutshell, every time I play that song it takes me back to running around town raising hell with old homies like, Wishbone, Deuce (RIP), Big Glen (RIP), Sin Dog, Pimp G (RIP), and Big Stone (#FreeBigStone, in prison since 1995). There's no song or soundtrack that I can really think of that makes connects me with modern day LS. The city's aura felt more "personal" in the 90's.

• latigreblue likes this

SkYyaMe
  • SkYyaMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:41 PM Edited by SkYyaMe, 31 October 2013 - 01:42 PM.

My complaint is that this game is still broken, and that this is the least professional and greediest online gaming launch in history.

• NinjaWJ and latigreblue like this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Even though I'm not into the "gangsta" sh*t, I would've preferred Franklin to have been. Why is it that he has to be so damn whinny about it. He shoulda been in neck deep, fighting with other gangs--GANG WARS--the whole sha-bang.

Trevor should've been a redneck peddling meth and pills instead of being a Canadian transvestite who is racist towards rednecks/rural folk. That could've set up an interesting story, never before seen. Meth and pain killers has made far more money than coke, just to make a point. There's some rough-ass people in that circle who make Mafia look like preschoolers. Oh what could've been.

Michael shoulda been a retired, right-hand man for some mafia outfit from VC or LC. That could've opened up traveling to VC or back to LC and made the gamenmore interesting than working for the lame FIB. Hell, I think Tenpenny should've made a return.

I think R* just didn't bring anything to the table storywise this time. This is a return to San An godammit! The atmospere should be awesome, the stories hard hitting, and the physics on par with GTA's of old. It's like R* changed the whole formula.

And that soundtrack.....what a piece of sh*t other than a small handful of songs.

• barterlos likes this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

My complaint is that this game is still broken, and that this is the least professional and greediest online gaming launch in history.

You can't be serious...

Diablo 3? Simcity?

GTA: Online, which was free with your purchase (I say this because it's likely that, since it's its own entity, will be sold as standalone for money in the future), was least professional and greedy? They told us before launch there was gonna be problems, and they were always vocal with us about what they were doing. They've released like 5 patches in a month. That's 250k spent on patches (Unless SONY also made patches free, which I don't think they did). There was no DRM. AND they're making up for the bumpy launch by rewarding people. How the hell does that translate to "The least professional and greediest online gaming launch in history?" How were they ever even greedy with the launch!?

Jesus, you must've never experienced Diablo 3 or Simcity.

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

You can't be serious...

Diablo 3? Simcity?

GTA: Online, which was free with your purchase (I say this because it's likely that, since it's its own entity, will be sold as standalone for money in the future), was least professional and greedy? They told us before launch there was gonna be problems, and they were always vocal with us about what they were doing. They've released like 5 patches in a month. That's 250k spent on patches (Unless SONY also made patches free, which I don't think they did). There was no DRM. AND they're making up for the bumpy launch by rewarding people. How the hell does that translate to "The least professional and greediest online gaming launch in history?" How were they ever even greedy with the launch!?

Jesus, you must've never experienced Diablo 3 or Simcity.

Bought SC full price (brilliantly) and played it up until I got sick of it. That took a few months.

GTAO? Few weeks though, if I didn't have friends to play it with I'd have given up earlier.

The issue I have with V overall is that it got hyped to high heaven by the media. Not just he gaming media, but the media as a whole and thus failed to live up to expectations.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

AGAINST EVERYTHING 2016

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Trevor should've been a redneck peddling meth and pills instead of being a Canadian transvestite who is racist towards rednecks/rural folk.

Since when did anyone consider the rural poor to be their own race?

• latigreblue likes this

fluchtwagen
  • fluchtwagen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by fluchtwagen, 01 November 2013 - 02:23 PM.

I played every single GTA game except for the PSP ones. Let's see if I can add something. I only play single player.

• Night time looks much better than day time does on my Xbox. During daylight it gets hard to concentrate with the lack of AA.
  • Only 4 targets for bounty hunting... probably the first time I realized there might be less content in SP than I thought.
  • Lot's of the jokes actually push an opinion on you: all conspiracy theories are totally crazy (I liked the reptile comments thought). Republicans are racists, Democrats are crazy leftys on drugs. They make fun about (facebook) Live Invader, Ifruit and the Cloud while using the same for their own game in reality. That joke was on us I'd say. It's actually similiar with older GTAs but with this one I noticed it for the first time.
  • Lack of animal variety. Why wasn't it possible to bring in the snakes from RDR?
  • I liked the unique freaks like the Jesus dude at the Del Perro dock. Most peds where kinda boring though. As others said before, they call the cops to fast for no good reason.
  • While most of the map was greatly designed, some locations make little sense. We are supposed to go to the middle of the map each time we want to play darts wtf.
  • More interiors like the meth lab of Trevor would be great.
  • Cut content from SP plus missing content from MP. The two should equalize each other, without taking away too much from either mode. I want my apartments plus my camera to work in SP while people in MP want to free roam and custom races and so on.
  • One of my favourite characters from San Andreas was the Truth "fight the ocean and you'll drown..." Was it just me or were the side characters a notch less funny this time? Funniest one from V is the Russian speaking dude from the border patrol imo. I watched their first cut scene 4 times already and never got tired of it.
  • With San Andreas it took me 3 or 4 weeks to figure out all the possible features and it just kept surprising me in terms of what was possible. In V the same effect wore off much faster.

GTA V is a great game as it stands and with the possibilty of patches and DLC alot of the negatives could be fixed. I hope R* makes the right decisions for the gamers.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

After playing the game for a while, I thought I'd list my three main issues with GTA V. Had these things been done much better, it would probably be my favourite in the series.

The activity variety. Now I will admit there are some great activities like rampages, arms trafficking, base jumping, races, the shooting range and the taxi missions. However, I expected more. I don't understand why Rockstar bothers putting in boring activities like yoga, tennis and golf. I'm not saying they shouldn't be in the game, because they make great passtimes for the most part and do increase skills. However, they should have been more crime-related/action-packed activities like gang wars, fight club, vigilante missions, arena events and such. GTA Online did get some better activities though they should have been included in single-player as well. Property management just felt a bit tacked on as well, with only a handful of different missions like the repetitive task of delivering supplies or a more exciting shootout with gangs. Plus, properties have rarely enterable interiors, speaking of which...

Like people have said, the number of interiors in the game compared to GTA IV is quite dissapointing. I think it's a really lazy move that restaurants (Burger Shot, Cluckin Bell, Up-and-Atom e.g) aren't even enterable anymore, which has been in the series since at least Vice City. Even places that do have interiors are usually blocked off and for one mission only. While the map does have a good amount of stores to enter and rob, as well as the underground sewer system, maybe there should have been more in my personal opinion.

And finally, the wanted system. I know it can be realistic, but the cops in this game are just harsh. One stars goes up to two star during unexpected moments, and they are way too competent compared to GTA IV. Unless you have Trevor with his special ability, you're not going to last long on a higher wanted level, not even with armor as these guys (especially the FIB) are incredibly accurate with their shots and will take you down in no time. I appreciate a challenge, but this is incredibly frustrating. It probably would have been better if you could get an upgrade that increases your health and armor like in VC and SA. Sure there's the strength stat but even that doesn't give you enough imo. The cop's accuracy properly should have been reduced and the amount spawning at once should have been lowered a bit.

There are some other minor issues I have (missing vehicles/weapons, poor motorcycle physics e.g) but these three have kind of weakened the experience for me. While I do enjoy the game alot, I feel more effort should have been put into addressing these issues. Hopefully future DLC will take advantage, though I'm not fully betting on it.

• NinjaWJ likes this

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

I hate how when you go into Michaels house at like 3/4am or any other time like that his family will be doing things that you dont normally do at that time of night.

Like why is amanda dressed in a tennis outfit and drinking Kale juice at 3 in the morning. The whole family in the house thing is just inconsistent and weird.

It was done much better in RDR

jmb180
  • jmb180

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

With such a lame storyline, I just cannot see GTAV edging out The Last of Us for GOTY.

The biggest shame for me is that the storyline that the first and 'official' (ie, final) trailers hinted was never delivered.

In the first trailer, GTAV's story promised to focus on the economic downturn with players following Michael's angst about how to provide for his family. Nope. All we got were Michael's complaints about Tracey's vacuous spending and his deadbeat kids. Hell, if Michael hadn't pulled down a mansion, he would never have got 'back in the game'.

The final trailer suggested that Michael was really torn up by his betrayal of Trevor. Trevor was certainly bitter once he found out about the deception, but the story was never properly resolved.

On the whole, the technical achievement of GTAV single player is astounding. But its story is so weak that it just doesn't deserve to be GOTY. Far better to give that honour to a game like The Last of Us which is both technically strong and delivers a riveting story and great performances.
  • NinjaWJ likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Why is there no new episode of Princess Robot Bubblegum in this game? They talk about it on the radio a lot and they even have a website for it in-game, yet it's nowhere to be found on TV... that sh*t was f*ckin' hilarious in GTA 4. I really hope they add a new episode in DLC or something.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 01 November 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Trevor should've been a redneck peddling meth and pills instead of being a Canadian transvestite who is racist towards rednecks/rural folk.

It is a seperate culture then yankees from...say...New York. When they attack this culture, which is over half of the population of amerika BTW, it is racism geared towards a certain group. It cannot be liberal spinned.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by davetopper, 01 November 2013 - 09:56 PM.

GTA V single player was great in most cases, even if the customization was lacking in every way.

The online launch, on the other hand, was so bug filled that they decided to up the ante by patching out the fun week by week. 700 missions? 500? try about 24 with half of those paying absolute sh*t. So you want to get cash in the competitive modes with the level 200 boosters? how about the crash fest that is public racing? Slipstreaming is a great idea to give people a chance at fishtailing you out of first place.

There is very little to do that is reliably fun, and the mission variety is insanely lacking.

Most importantly: why wasn't there a beta? too worried about their metacritic ratings to make a solid online experience before launch?

To summarize: the single player is a leap forward in terms of the character switching, but the lack of customization and sparse cash flow reduce the fun. The online is simply undercooked and we should have had an open beta.

I have to agree with this. Actually a developer would better serve their own purposes, self interest AND survival if they never present anything until the game is fully cooked and in the can. This launch for a R* game was horrid. And the launch of multiplayer was horrific. Now there is a full lobby every time I play but I think by the time heists come it will be too late. Cars, customization, I get it,.the game is a multi thing, Mp, Sp, and further content. However as stated elsewhere the Mp and Sp should have been equal. That is a big beef coming from a person that has suffered stockholm syndrome with R* and the GTA series. And everything that they are promising had the put off any announcement and waited until the game was as I said, in the bag. 

I worked at a bindery and we printed and bound a release of a Superman comic. It was such a big deal that there were guards at the plant. They still gave us first release ones though.

Yea and for sure my ex took em all. Anywho that is what R* should have done with beta testers. Locked them up. Shoot to beta test this game I wouldn't have minded being sequestered.

But really god what a mess they ended up launching. The SP is fair play given that it lacks what online has, but on that flip side the online launch was horrific and they should have waited until all the bugs were out before laying this on us. 

Rather disappointed in that.  

Why is there no new episode of Princess Robot Bubblegum in this game? They talk about it on the radio a lot and they even have a website for it in-game, yet it's nowhere to be found on TV... that sh*t was f*ckin' hilarious in GTA 4. I really hope they add a new episode in DLC or something.

Yea that bugs me too. I mean it's there on the bubblegum website so where is it. I have searched google as well, it's a no show. 

Sold us short again. 

Probably the biggest thing I get steamed about is how developers cheat players. 

And the promised money, using cash cards AND Bawsaq for crying out loud. It's kind of getting like this....

hqdefault.jpg

latigreblue
  • latigreblue

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by latigreblue, 01 November 2013 - 11:04 PM.

It is a seperate culture then yankees from...say...New York. When they attack this culture, which is over half of the population of amerika BTW, it is racism geared towards a certain group. It cannot be liberal spinned.

The term you are looking for is ethnocentrism; based on what you've described, racism is inaccurate.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

To be fair the rednecks in many cases have no issues whatsoever being bigoted towards many other groups so why get mad when they get a taste of their own medicine. If they just left everybody else alone and lived their lives nobody would have an issue but time and time again they are the ones that want to hold back progress so more liberal minded people start to resent them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users