The Official "I'm Dissapointed with GTA 5" Thread V2.0

538 replies to this topic
G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

You know what pisses me off is why the hell can't you enter Trevors Trailer after the story? It's still labeled a "safe house" on my map but I can't get into it.

That's because you have to do his mom's side mission first.

• Vanzant likes this

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

off-topic: free GR0VE4LIF3!

on-topic: online f*cking sucks

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

You know what pisses me off is why the hell can't you enter Trevors Trailer after the story? It's still labeled a "safe house" on my map but I can't get into it.

That's because you have to do his mom's side mission first.

I'll get on that then! Thanks for the info. :D

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 26 October 2013 - 12:13 PM.

did you deliver Trevor's mother's drugs?

I still didn't find these so I'm not really sure.

EDIT: how in the world all these posts came? :wtf: I know that when a new post come while you're viewing a thread, a yellow button on the top appear asking if you want to view the new post(s) or not. it didn't appear here *sight*

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Maybe he killed Trevor

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 26 October 2013 - 12:17 PM.

Maybe he killed Trevor

I had the same problem AND can't enter.

EDIT: I just realized that "bailing out from a plane IN THE OCEAN because it was gonna crash so I had to bail out to survive" will give you a 1-star wanted-level :sui:

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

delusional

I hear Alanis Morissette....

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

That's my point dumbass! The fact that complaints against this game are disregarded as useless or spam. This thread minimizes our issues with the game, We're treated like outcasts. If we want to post about the game outside of this thread then it has to be positive? f*ck that. This is some totalitarian sh*t right here homie. 

This topic was made because of the flooding of complaint threads being posted here. Not everyone wants to read people's whining.

• Otter and ten-a-penny like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

I have almost 100% completion and I go in and out of his trailer all the time. Can the haters at least get their facts straight?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Mod or not, if you can't see how he's blatantly patronizing those of us who don't like the game then you my friend are blind. Until I see an official "I'm satisfied with GTA 5" thread where all positive posts about the game must be contained there. I stand by my point.

do you have a ban wish?

he made this topic so you can complain about it. read right next time.

he made this topic so people will stop making useless topics so you can complain about the game

he said that to all people who love the game like me, if you feel like those people are stupid and/or doesn't have anything to complain, this is not your topic.

Let's consider it settled. I smashed his cup, it was an accident.

Back on topic from here on out.

that guy will drive me INSANE!

screw with that! I'll warn Otter! better to tell him about what that a@@hole said to him!

That's my point dumbass! The fact that complaints against this game are disregarded as useless or spam. This thread minimizes our issues with the game, We're treated like outcasts. If we want to post about the game outside of this thread then it has to be positive? f*ck that. This is some totalitarian sh*t right here homie. 

If you think this is an example of being persecuted you must have a very easy life. Any other forum would do the same thing if a flood of people came on trashing whatever is the forum is dedicated to. Are you really that shocked that on a GTA forum trashing the game gets you a negative response?

• G.S.T likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

This topic was made because of the flooding of complaint threads being posted here. Not everyone wants to read people's whining.

could not agree more! :^: this!

Off-Topic: I get tired from telling that OP that he'll get banned by Otter himself if he kept doing the same!

On-topic: jumped from a "low cliff"= wasted :sui:

Stockton209What
  • Stockton209What

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Mod or not, if you can't see how he's blatantly patronizing those of us who don't like the game then you my friend are blind. Until I see an official "I'm satisfied with GTA 5" thread where all positive posts about the game must be contained there. I stand by my point.

do you have a ban wish?

he made this topic so people will stop making useless topics so you can complain about the game

he said that to all people who love the game like me, if you feel like those people are stupid and/or doesn't have anything to complain, this is not your topic.

screw with that! I'll warn Otter! better to tell him about what that a@@hole said to him!

If you think this is an example of being persecuted you must have a very easy life. Any other forum would do the same thing if a flood of people came on trashing whatever is the forum is dedicated to. Are you really that shocked that on a GTA forum trashing the game gets you a negative response?

This thread is basically a containment camp for people who don't like the game, aka people with common sense. So yeah I do feel persecuted. I'm definitely in the minority and I just want my voice to be heard. What's so bad about that? 

And I'm not shocked the most people here enjoy GTA 5 and defend this game and it's obvious flaws. But I am surprised that so many people feel the need to attack those of us mere expressing how disappointed we were with the product we received after spending our hard earned money. 

You guys are like those bitches with Stockholm syndrome who just put up with woman beaters because you have low self esteem, and lash out against anyone who tries to point out what an abusive dick your boyfriend is. This fan base has so many sensitive little girls in it I swear. 

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 26 October 2013 - 09:54 PM.

This thread is basically a containment camp for people who don't like the game, aka people with common sense. So yeah I do feel persecuted. I'm definitely in the minority and I just want my voice to be heard. What's so bad about that?

"Common sense"? Mate, I can respect your opinion, but questioning anyone who actually does like the game isn't exactly fair is it?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

do you have a ban wish?

And I'm not shocked the most people here enjoy GTA 5 and defend this game and it's obvious flaws. But I am surprised that so many people feel the need to attack those of us mere expressing how disappointed we were with the product we received after spending our hard earned money. 

You guys are like those bitches with Stockholm syndrome who just put up with woman beaters because you have low self esteem, and lash out against anyone who tries to point out what an abusive dick your boyfriend is. This fan base has so many sensitive little girls in it I swear. 

First of all common sense is not determined by whether or not you like a game. It's all subjective.

Second of all can you be more melodramatic? Are you actually comparing a video game which many people do like to an abusive relationship? Are you actually serious about this? Defending this game is comparable to Stockholm syndrome?

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by Gigabomber, 26 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

GTA V single player was great in most cases, even if the customization was lacking in every way.

The online launch, on the other hand, was so bug filled that they decided to up the ante by patching out the fun week by week. 700 missions? 500? try about 24 with half of those paying absolute sh*t. So you want to get cash in the competitive modes with the level 200 boosters? how about the crash fest that is public racing? Slipstreaming is a great idea to give people a chance at fishtailing you out of first place.

There is very little to do that is reliably fun, and the mission variety is insanely lacking.

Most importantly: why wasn't there a beta? too worried about their metacritic ratings to make a solid online experience before launch?

To summarize: the single player is a leap forward in terms of the character switching, but the lack of customization and sparse cash flow reduce the fun. The online is simply undercooked and we should have had an open beta.

• gunziness and Stockton209What like this

Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Officially returned my copy of GTA V back to Gamestop :D . Man that was a horrible game. They might as well had not even made a GTA V if they were going to do that lousy of a job on it. You cannot have fun in that game. It was a waste of money, but atleast I got $30 back.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Really bad lip-syncing, especially noticeable when playing tennis. Voice acting in general is so generic

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Life in the Big City

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:50 AM Edited by saintsrow, 27 October 2013 - 02:52 AM.

Second of all can you be more melodramatic? ....  Are you actually serious about this? Defending this game is comparable to Stockholm syndrome?

Considering that Rockstar held us hostage and starved us from 2 November 2011 through all of 2012, then led us on with a "Spring 2013" release announcement, and then further pulled the rug out, with a delay announcement in Jan-Feb 2013, making us suffer more, yes, I would say that the "Stockholm Syndrome" analogy is apt.  :colgate:

While people like me eventually started bitching about the GTAV marketing fail, other Forum members, who fell prey to GTAV Stockholm Syndrome, adamantly defended Rockstar's "anticipation marketing" campaign.  That was pathetic to watch.  :sui: For months upon months ...

As I said, I did not succumb to GTAV Stockholm Syndrome, and I not only do I hate Rockstar's guts for the miserable treatment of their GTA fans in 2012, plus letting everyone's hype free-run for that whole time, a lot of the things that Rockstar did do when they actually did start their "marketing," showing all kinds of cinematic edits and cutscenes in trailers that did not accurately represent the actual gameplay nor the brevity of the storyline, did set us all up for disappointment. 

To summarize, the GTAV graphics are astoundingly beautiful.  The game itself is ...  OK.  But not the Game of the Century that I was hyped up for.  That's the definition of disappointment.  It wasn't just me.  Rockstar helped. 

• AtomicPunk, ThroatSlasher2 and Trevor_Philips_Enterprise like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

They did not hold you hostage. People here are so overdramatic it is pitiful. 

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

If you're not here to make hyperbolic melodramatic wankery, please leave the rest of these fine fellows to their misery.
  • Viperman likes this

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

Online is horrible. Cant interact with anyone without being shot and therefore you cant just drive up to anyone as they run away in fear of bieng shot. Missions are lame. Races are filled with losers that don't want to race proper but ram into you. Prices way too high on everything. I find myself playing invite only most of the time. That's just off the top of my head. Never buying anything rockstar again.

• saintsrow likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Online is horrible. Cant interact with anyone without being shot and therefore you cant just drive up to anyone as they run away in fear of bieng shot. Missions are lame. Races are filled with losers that don't want to race proper but ram into you. Prices way too high on everything. I find myself playing invite only most of the time. That's just off the top of my head. Never buying anything rockstar again.

Online is dissapointing.

Can't do sh*t with the cops on your ass. Having to pay high amounts of cash for everything is annoying aswell, R* f*cked up with online+micro-transactions.

Lets not mention the sh*tty shooting mechanics. Trying to do drive bys/shooting from your car is painful.

Still an amazing game.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

I haven't been back to the forum in a while, but I have to say I loved the single player game. Online, however, is unbelievable bad.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Why the f*ck does the game always freeze when I attempt to save game at the strip club, this is bullsh*t.

Everytime I play this game something bad happens with it, f*ck this I'm selling it.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by AGiganticLlama, 28 October 2013 - 03:03 PM.

Not being able to open the back of a Cargobob and Titan to allow people in and out for transport.

James Bond 007
  • James Bond 007

Secret Agent for the Mi6

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

GTA is not perfect, but I would say it is better than the previous titles.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by gta_aus, 30 October 2013 - 12:26 AM.

I like my boats and the Marquis looks really nice with the big sail on the docktease website. It got delivered and guess what..no f*cking sail like the one on the website. Thats like ordering a plane and it has one engine. I want my f*cking sail :(

I could have just stolen one, I thought that was the perk of paying 400 k for one.

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by NinjaWJ, 29 October 2013 - 07:13 PM.

i was disappointed in the storyline. The characters could have been flushed out more. The ending seemed really rushed.

I know some people didn't like the FIB storyline but i enjoyed it, although it seemed cliche. I felt that the story needed a more compelling plot and goal. It seemed really loosely tied together. It needed some kind of high stakes issue that drove the story forward. I was disappointed that the street gangs or organized crime was not featured more prominently in the storyline.

Michael was the most developed character out of the three. Trevor was just too crazy for me. Franklin was good but he felt more like a narrator or a backseat protagonist.

I think the way they tie up loose ends in the ending was terrible. There needed to be more missions and dialogue in order to have something conclusive.

• G.S.T likes this

melonfarmerz
  • melonfarmerz

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

It's just a personal opinion. I see why everyone thinks online is amazing and I appreciate the work they put into it but for whatever reason, I can't seem to have fun in online. That said, after 60 some hours i still love offline

• G.S.T likes this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:41 AM Edited by gtarules_95, 30 October 2013 - 12:42 AM.

online is boring and gets repetetive really fast its just an average multiplayer

SP is much better so please Rockstar focus on the singleplayer in the future because it could have been much better if

the online exclusive stuff was added to it( Gang wars, more tatooes and haircuts...) and if it had been your top priority

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users