Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

38398.png

Lol, funniest post I've seen for a while :D

Slowthrill
  • Slowthrill

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

Ok this is weird... Why is this pinned?????

I wonder maybe a mod still has problems with connections or something, maybe not liking the game....

Weird

Every poll involving gta5 compared to older ones brings gta5 out on top, why not sticky them?

:s

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

My one big dissapointed - GTAOnline (Offline xD). This is f*cking beta.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Childishly easy missions too.

In manly GTA SA you had to try missions at least 5 times before passing them, but in GTA5 the missions are so laughably easy, you usually pass them on first try.

Still, the new generation of gamers are such cry babies, that they need their butts wiped when they go to loo...

Silent Dogwood
  • Silent Dogwood

Genuine Wole

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Look, I ain't disappointed, but I did expect a lot more from Rockstar.

1. Bugs galore. I've had weapons disappear, stores become inaccessible permamently (yes this is still a big issue for me), cars vanish etc.

2. Online. Broken, boring, just...bleh. The XP system is screwed as well.

3. Achievements. I do like to 100% a game (I have done so in GTA V's case), and also like to go for all those unlocks. But that Kifflom one and some of the others are nightmarishly bad from a design choice. Who thought wearing the same clothes for ten days and then running in a desert for five miles would be fun at all, even if it was meant to be saitical of what religious cults actually do?

4. Anti-climatic ending, with a brushed over resolution.

5. Asshole characters. I cared for Niko. I don't particularly care for this bunch.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Tranny Trevor

Moaning Mike

Blank Frank

FIB antagonists

Poorly written story

Arcade driving

Dumbed-down vehicle damage

Shorter story than previous GTA's

Idiotic ped AI

Super cops

No good cheats

Cannot spawn vehicles anywhere you want

Uninspired vehicle mods

Nothing much to do after beating the game

Tanks blow up too easy

Big rock truck blows up too easy

Cars blow up from jumping

Gun sounds aren't that impressive

Vehicle sounds are too low and low quality

The radio is bland/unlistenable

None of the 3 protags are as great as previous

Ped dialogue is nothing like previous GTA's

Peds die from one punch

If you bump another vehicle the driver dies

Helicopters fly stupidly and are no fun at all

Planes take off in 10 feet

Instead of their being heli's in places they should be(like on top of a hospital) we have to go to hangars or airfield and push right on the D-Pad to select them. How linear and stupid!

Exotic cars aren't powerful enough

We can't load vehicles on flat-bed semi's

Cranes do not work again

We cannot drive the train

We cannot load stuff on the train

No exploding barrels

Cannot see reticle unless you change the settings

No hover lights or hydraulics in mods

The rural parts of the map are poorly designed

The desert part of the map is poorly designed

No wing suits

We cannot load vehicles into a cargo plane and drive them out/parachute(another R* lie)

We can't buy houses in other locales for a change of scenery

We can't buy things for our safehouses

We can't sell any of our vehicles (SP)

We can't sell our safe house

There are almost no interiors

No former restaraunts came back

The game is too easy with no focusNo fire fighter missions

No taxi missions

No vigilante missions

No pawn shops to sell things or buy things like chainsaws, etc.

Stupid endings

Not much wildlife indigenous to the area

No fishing

4x4's don't go any better than 2WD cars

Nothing luggage carts can connect to

No attachments for the tractors

Not a big variety of vehicles

Nothing on any of the little islands

No other islands to fly to and land on

North Yankton can't be accessed

Not enough weapons/knives/machetes

No flame thrower

RPG's suck really bad this time

Hard to find molotovs - Why?

No elevators to get to tops of buildings

Phone customisations suck

No games in V like Q3d

TV is lame-o this time

No prison missions WTF?

No missions at military base

Cops ruin any fun to be had

No canoes for rivers

No surfing

No skateboarding

Can't buy boats/trailers to keep at our safehouse

Motorcycles are like Road Rash 3DO

ATV's are a joke/no wheelies

That stupid ass cougar is stupid

No elephants?? goddamn it!!! jk

No dolphins?

No dense forests or trees

The map layout is all wrong. The desert should've been south bordering mexico or Las Venturas

No San Fierro or Las Venturas

No car race track

Big arena with nothing in it except one mission

No Vinewood stars(hollywood star parodies) roaming about like they should be

Cannot turn off ambient sound track

The moon is too big

Homosexuality is pushed far too much

Hardcore demoralisation of rural peoples and don't even tell me it's satire or parody

People protecting the border are portrayed as dumb evil villians--R* is getting to political about things that they are obviously ignorant about

No basketball

Peds hate the protags

No gang wars

The hood isn't represented right--Neither is the rural places

No hair band or classic rock even though we're in L.A.

No game shows

No lottery ticket scratch offs

Can't own kick ass yauhts

The beaches are dead

Can't enter or stay at hotels

Have to pay big money upon every death

Protags die too easily even with armor

No bows or other interesting weapons

Glitches galore like a Bethesda game

Bycycles suck like motorcycles

You'd think R* would put cool things in the subways---rewards for exploring

Can't fart like in GTA 1

No mafia types

No drug dealing

**I could add many more, but I won't. Was this the GTA to rule them all? f*ck no it is not. The things that shoulda been in this game are missing in action, and it's just too many to be able to live in that GTA world for years like past GTA's. The game is beautiful considering, but it just has poor design choices plaugued by too many problems that don't meet the quality and standards of previous GTA titles. I just don't see V being held in high regards like past titles. Nothing really memorable about this game. It's easy forgettable. A very big disappointment. Now I'm sure we'll be bombarded with Bully, Max Gayne 22, and other titles that will keep us many years away from a next-gen GTA, whci I won't buy until I see that R* has stepped up their game/being innovative like in the first few GTA games cause if not, it'll just be a rent for me.

• blowtorchrepair, Soda and Soap and AlexL like this

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Man why is the comment button so f*cking retarded.

I just went to go f*ck with some Vagos in East LS so I press the comment button (right on d-pad) to talk some sh*t as Franklin, but because these f*cking idiots at R* programmed that to be the hail taxi button as well, I ended up hailing a taxi when I had 3 vagos in my face with guns out, kept on trying to swing the camera around but the game insisted on focusing on the taxi so I ended up getting killed.

f*ck this bullsh*t retarded game, I aint playing again I've had enough. 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 22 October 2013 - 07:46 PM.

Tranny Trevor

Moaning Mike

Blank Frank

FIB antagonists

Poorly written story

Arcade driving

Dumbed-down vehicle damage

Shorter story than previous GTA's

Idiotic ped AI

Super cops

No good cheats

Cannot spawn vehicles anywhere you want

Uninspired vehicle mods

Nothing much to do after beating the game

Tanks blow up too easy

Big rock truck blows up too easy

Cars blow up from jumping

Gun sounds aren't that impressive

Vehicle sounds are too low and low quality

The radio is bland/unlistenable

None of the 3 protags are as great as previous

Ped dialogue is nothing like previous GTA's

Peds die from one punch

If you bump another vehicle the driver dies

Helicopters fly stupidly and are no fun at all

Planes take off in 10 feet

Instead of their being heli's in places they should be(like on top of a hospital) we have to go to hangars or airfield and push right on the D-Pad to select them. How linear and stupid!

Exotic cars aren't powerful enough

We can't load vehicles on flat-bed semi's

Cranes do not work again

We cannot drive the train

We cannot load stuff on the train

No exploding barrels

Cannot see reticle unless you change the settings

No hover lights or hydraulics in mods

The rural parts of the map are poorly designed

The desert part of the map is poorly designed

No wing suits

We cannot load vehicles into a cargo plane and drive them out/parachute(another R* lie)

We can't buy houses in other locales for a change of scenery

We can't buy things for our safehouses

We can't sell any of our vehicles (SP)

We can't sell our safe house

There are almost no interiors

No former restaraunts came back

The game is too easy with no focusNo fire fighter missions

No taxi missions

No vigilante missions

No pawn shops to sell things or buy things like chainsaws, etc.

Stupid endings

Not much wildlife indigenous to the area

No fishing

4x4's don't go any better than 2WD cars

Nothing luggage carts can connect to

No attachments for the tractors

Not a big variety of vehicles

Nothing on any of the little islands

No other islands to fly to and land on

North Yankton can't be accessed

Not enough weapons/knives/machetes

No flame thrower

RPG's suck really bad this time

Hard to find molotovs - Why?

No elevators to get to tops of buildings

Phone customisations suck

No games in V like Q3d

TV is lame-o this time

No prison missions WTF?

No missions at military base

Cops ruin any fun to be had

No canoes for rivers

No surfing

No skateboarding

Can't buy boats/trailers to keep at our safehouse

Motorcycles are like Road Rash 3DO

ATV's are a joke/no wheelies

That stupid ass cougar is stupid

No elephants?? goddamn it!!! jk

No dolphins?

No dense forests or trees

The map layout is all wrong. The desert should've been south bordering mexico or Las Venturas

No San Fierro or Las Venturas

No car race track

Big arena with nothing in it except one mission

No Vinewood stars(hollywood star parodies) roaming about like they should be

Cannot turn off ambient sound track

The moon is too big

Homosexuality is pushed far too much

Hardcore demoralisation of rural peoples and don't even tell me it's satire or parody

People protecting the border are portrayed as dumb evil villians--R* is getting to political about things that they are obviously ignorant about

No basketball

Peds hate the protags

No gang wars

The hood isn't represented right--Neither is the rural places

No hair band or classic rock even though we're in L.A.

No game shows

No lottery ticket scratch offs

Can't own kick ass yauhts

The beaches are dead

Can't enter or stay at hotels

Have to pay big money upon every death

Protags die too easily even with armor

No bows or other interesting weapons

Glitches galore like a Bethesda game

Bycycles suck like motorcycles

You'd think R* would put cool things in the subways---rewards for exploring

Can't fart like in GTA 1

No mafia types

No drug dealing

**I could add many more, but I won't. Was this the GTA to rule them all? f*ck no it is not. The things that shoulda been in this game are missing in action, and it's just too many to be able to live in that GTA world for years like past GTA's. The game is beautiful considering, but it just has poor design choices plaugued by too many problems that don't meet the quality and standards of previous GTA titles. I just don't see V being held in high regards like past titles. Nothing really memorable about this game. It's easy forgettable. A very big disappointment. Now I'm sure we'll be bombarded with Bully, Max Gayne 22, and other titles that will keep us many years away from a next-gen GTA, whci I won't buy until I see that R* has stepped up their game/being innovative like in the first few GTA games cause if not, it'll just be a rent for me.

if they "put" all these, how much you think the game size on the PS3 will be like? huh??? 100000000000k? :monocle:

its already 824 or so, and I had to delete GTA IV so I can play the game, although I only have TWO games installed in my PS3! the other being Spyro dawn of the dragon. but seriously! the game size will OVERKILL your console AND will take forever to install+ lag all the time!

enough for what we had!

who told you there's no military mission? did you even played the game? or trade it on the very first mission? Cargobob is a military-mission: steal the heli and land in the airstrip.

can you even hold things in any GTA game? other than IV with SMALL things that's perfectly USELESS?

hello! this is 2013! NOT 670 where bows and arrows and etc was all around!

then I want the lestast's blade+ dragon bow+ mithril sword+ elemental swords+ huge-ass mauls! :monocle:

EDIT forgot to add

they ALREADY said that the game will be at CALIFORNIA! not CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA! read gaming-description right :^:

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

if they "put" all these, how much you think the game size on the PS3 will be like? huh??? 100000000000k? :monocle:

its already 824 or so, and I had to delete GTA IV so I can play the game, although I only have TWO games installed in my PS3! the other being Spyro dawn of the dragon. but seriously! the game size will OVERKILL your console AND will take forever to install+ lag all the time!

enough for what we had!

who told you there's no military mission? did you even played the game? or trade it on the very first mission? Cargobob is a military-mission: steal the heli and land in the airstrip.

can you even hold things in any GTA game? other than IV with SMALL things that's perfectly USELESS?

then I want the lestast's blade+ dragon bow+ mithril sword+ elemental swords+ huge-ass mauls! :monocle:

EDIT forgot to add

they ALREADY said that the game will be at CALIFORNIA! not CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA! read gaming-description right :^:

I can agree on some points, but alot of it is just nitpicking. Why would bows be in a GTA game?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by woggleman, 22 October 2013 - 09:51 PM.

Lol at no farting, no scratch offs and the moon is too big. Also they make fun of everybody else so rural folks can take it as well. If I as a New Jersey Italian didn't get offended by the Alderney missions in IV why should anybody get offended by the rednecks in the game? Conservatives go on about how much they hate political correctness but let themselves be the target and see how sensitive they get.

• G.S.T likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 22 October 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Lol at no farting, no scratch offs and the moon is too big. Also they make fun of everybody else so rural folks can take it as well. If I as a New Jersey Italian didn't get offended by the Alderney missions in IV why should anybody get offended by the rednecks in the game? Conservatives go on about how much they hate political correctness but let themselves be the target and see how sensitive they get.

You won't ever see a protag go into a jewish neighborhood hollering racial slurs and demoralising statements at them. You didn't see any protags go into the hood hollering demoralising staements. So don't bother with the "you conservatives can't take it" banter because I love me some good redneck jokes. GTA V is demoralising and nothing less. You're just trying to spin it and it won't work. But whatever. I'm merely pointing it out that these brits obviously have serious issues and love homosexuality. But they hate them some rednecks. LOL They hate that americans want to stop illegals from over-running the place so they try and make them appear as evil or stupid with the border patrol stuff. I swear, I think Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg works at R*. Left liberalistic stuff going on over there at North.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

You won't ever see a protag go into a jewish neighborhood hollering racial slurs and demoralising statements at them. You didn't see any protags go into the hood hollering demoralising staements. So don't bother with the "you conservatives can't take it" banter because I love me some good redneck jokes. GTA V is demoralising and nothing less. You're just trying to spin it and it won't work. But whatever. I'm merely pointing it out that these brits obviously have serious issues and love homosexuality. But they hate them some rednecks. LOL They hate that americans want to stop illegals from over-running the place so they try and make them appear as evil or stupid with the border patrol stuff. I swear, I think Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg works at R*. Left liberalistic stuff going on over there at North.

Michael outright uses a slur against hispanics and Trevor calls Franklin his favorite N word.

It's not that they love homosexuality but maybe they are sick of them being scapegoated and beat up on when in reality gays are hurting nobody. Heterosexuals have damaged the institution of marriage more than gays ever will but gay marriage is what gets people up in arms. 

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Michael outright uses a slur against hispanics and Trevor calls Franklin his favorite N word.

It's not that they love homosexuality but maybe they are sick of them being scapegoated and beat up on when in reality gays are hurting nobody. Heterosexuals have damaged the institution of marriage more than gays ever will but gay marriage is what gets people up in arms. 

Ahhhh! then it all became so clear.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

I am straight as an arrow but I don't like bigots. I have a gay uncle who is probably the best person in my family so I learned from him not to be homophobic.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

I am straight as an arrow but I don't like bigots. I have a gay uncle who is probably the best person in my family so I learned from him not to be homophobic.

You're straight? LOL.Bigot? OMG you're ignorant. Ahh I get it! You're one of those liberals who accuse everyone of being racist while you push forth your little agendas. Peoples eyes have opened, buddy. Good luck with that whole mess. Nowhere did I bash homosexuals or mental illness. Do you liberal loons make stuff up as you go? yes you do. It's textbook. I believe you need to see a therapist.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

You're straight? LOL.Bigot? OMG you're ignorant. Ahh I get it! You're one of those liberals who accuse everyone of being racist while you push forth your little agendas. Peoples eyes have opened, buddy. Good luck with that whole mess. Nowhere did I bash homosexuals or mental illness. Do you liberal loons make stuff up as you go? yes you do. It's textbook. I believe you need to see a therapist.

You didn't outright bash them but a person who uses homosexual agenda as a phrase probably does have some issues with them. Gays have no negative impact on anybody's daily life so complaining about a homosexual agenda is just stupid.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

You didn't outright bash them but a person who uses homosexual agenda as a phrase probably does have some issues with them. Gays have no negative impact on anybody's daily life so complaining about a homosexual agenda is just stupid.

There are billions of people who'll disagree with you, but again, whatever. lol

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

There are many who agree as well. Nobody can give any legitimate reason as to why they are opposed to gay rights. There are some conservative views where even if I don't agree I can understand why they would see it that way but their obsession with beating up on gays just makes no sense whatsoever. It's just pure hatred and prejudice.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

There are many who agree as well. Nobody can give any legitimate reason as to why they are opposed to gay rights. There are some conservative views where even if I don't agree I can understand why they would see it that way but their obsession with beating up on gays just makes no sense whatsoever. It's just pure hatred and prejudice.

Where did I beat up a gay? You are jacking this thread for your homosexual agenda and I will not debate you anymore about it here. It is done. Now get back on topic!

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

The most enjoyable part of GTA V for me are the cars, not the driving, cause the driving is a f*cking abomination, no the cars itself. Unfortunately this is enjoyment is short lived due to the overall half-assed nature of the game.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Until the last neck of the last boss is hung

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

homosexual agenda 

lol

What's wrong with you?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

enough for what we had!

EDIT forgot to add

I can agree on some points, but alot of it is just nitpicking. Why would bows be in a GTA game?

say that to the OP!

yes, I love the dragon bow (from Drakan: the ancient gates) and all these swords that I mentioned but STILL! these weaponry are perfectly old (although I do love these) but STILL.

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.j

Do you regret buying what will likely be Game of the Year 2013?
Do you feel like the botched online rollout was a crime against humanity?
Can you believe they didn't include Cricket?!!?!?!?

Then this topic is for you. If you think all these people are crazy, however, this is not the topic for you

Have at 'er complainees. Use this topic and this topic alone.

I can't believe this topic was pinned. And of course, people are still complaining about V in most of the other threads.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:01 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 23 October 2013 - 11:03 AM.

*Pic*

Then this topic is for you. If you think all these people are crazy, however, this is not the topic for you

I can't believe this topic was pinned. And of course, people are still complaining about V in most of the other threads.

so people will stop making useless threads just because they didn't "like" the game.

that was the point of Otter when he putted:

Use this topic and this topic alone.

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

*Pic*

so people will stop making useless threads just because they didn't "like" the game.

Didn't work.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Didn't work.

what I was saying is, he pinned this topic so people will see it BEFORE they made another complaining topic. as when he said: "use this topic and this topic alone"

I only pointed that using the Separate Quote button and post what he said in it :bored:

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Didn't work.
what I was saying is, he pinned this topic so people will see it BEFORE they made another complaining topic. as when he said: "use this topic and this topic alone"
I only pointed that using the Separate Quote button and post what he said in it :bored:
Yeah, I got ya. But people are still creating new complaint topics.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Yeah, I got ya. But people are still creating new complaint topics.

because they don't know what's the meaning of the word: read first then do acts later :p

totally agreed. cannot say more :^:

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

130927615839.gif

• nfz74ru likes this

Blista_Compact
  • Blista_Compact

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

We can't drive trains, and that is a huge problem for me since I really enjoyed it in GTA SA. We can't drive the LST subway/tram either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users