The Official "I'm Dissapointed with GTA 5" Thread V2.0

538 replies to this topic
The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

I'm so disappointed GTA V didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do. Like, I mean, it doesn't serve only my interests and ends up serving the desires of a larger population of people, possibly millions. It's almost as if there are other people out there who have opinions different from mine, and that bothers me on a personal level. I mean, it's like the reception of a form of media this big is typically a reflection of the variety of perspectives and differences in the tastes of gamers. I'm sorry, but realities like this are way too overrated and I'd much rather be coddled by own selfish expectations and be comforted my things that exist to only serve me.

There is so much wrong with GTA V that I don't even know where to start, mostly because I enjoy seeing only what I want to see and I whine when I don't get what I think I'm entitled to.

Instead of being able to do the extremely specific things I want to do in GTA V, Cockstar decided they want to have a vision for their game and force me to follow an engaging and emotional story. On top of that, they make me sit through hours of brilliantly acted motion capture scenes, performed by a fresh and talented cast. The graphics are the worst I've seen in my entire life, despite being incredible for hardware that is 7 years old, because they don't live up to my ridiculous expectations. My demands haven't been met 100% perfectly, and it is causing me to be massively disappointed with this game. I mean, what do they think I am? A mature and responsible gamer who appreciates the time and hard work put into these massive productions? Please, don't make me laugh.

Oh, and don't even get me started about GTA Online. Look, I spent a certain amount of money on this game; about $60 (which is a pretty big chunk of my allowance!). All I ask is for an online network - which is years ahead of its time - to work absolutely flawlessly without even the slightest sign of trouble right from launch. I don't think this is too much to ask for, especially since I'm so used to living in an age when if things don't work perfectly or instantly, they are completely useless to me.

This is why we can't have nice things. The V section is such a complete and utter sh*t hole because there are lots of people like you. Immature, biased, as anti-opinioned as an anti-homosexual southern church, sarcastic, and cannot have a legit conversation discussing agreements and disagreements without being a douche. I think I've lost my mind when it comes to posting here.

There are people on here who have serious discussions on why they think V is good. In fact, I'd say the V fanboys have more structured arguments than IV fanboys. Of course there are some senseless posts from both sides

"GTA IV suked iT had no planes #fact" 

"GTA V was sh*t thye online is bad and anyone who liks it have no taste! -__-"

But overall the GTA IV fanboys seem to annoy me more - which has nothing to do with the fact that I like V more. 

Cliogy was making a fair point. GTA IV fanboys can't seem to grasp the fact that, whether you like GTA V or not, It's ridiculous to say you're disappointing because it didn't reach your full expectation.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

I'm so disappointed GTA V didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do. Like, I mean, it doesn't serve only my interests and ends up serving the desires of a larger population of people, possibly millions. It's almost as if there are other people out there who have opinions different from mine, and that bothers me on a personal level. I mean, it's like the reception of a form of media this big is typically a reflection of the variety of perspectives and differences in the tastes of gamers. I'm sorry, but realities like this are way too overrated and I'd much rather be coddled by own selfish expectations and be comforted my things that exist to only serve me.

There is so much wrong with GTA V that I don't even know where to start, mostly because I enjoy seeing only what I want to see and I whine when I don't get what I think I'm entitled to.

Instead of being able to do the extremely specific things I want to do in GTA V, Cockstar decided they want to have a vision for their game and force me to follow an engaging and emotional story. On top of that, they make me sit through hours of brilliantly acted motion capture scenes, performed by a fresh and talented cast. The graphics are the worst I've seen in my entire life, despite being incredible for hardware that is 7 years old, because they don't live up to my ridiculous expectations. My demands haven't been met 100% perfectly, and it is causing me to be massively disappointed with this game. I mean, what do they think I am? A mature and responsible gamer who appreciates the time and hard work put into these massive productions? Please, don't make me laugh.

Oh, and don't even get me started about GTA Online. Look, I spent a certain amount of money on this game; about $60 (which is a pretty big chunk of my allowance!). All I ask is for an online network - which is years ahead of its time - to work absolutely flawlessly without even the slightest sign of trouble right from launch. I don't think this is too much to ask for, especially since I'm so used to living in an age when if things don't work perfectly or instantly, they are completely useless to me.

This is why we can't have nice things. The V section is such a complete and utter sh*t hole because there are lots of people like you. Immature, biased, as anti-opinioned as an anti-homosexual southern church, sarcastic, and cannot have a legit conversation discussing agreements and disagreements without being a douche. I think I've lost my mind when it comes to posting here.
There are people on here who have serious discussions on why they think V is good. In fact, I'd say the V fanboys have more structured arguments than IV fanboys. Of course there are some senseless posts from both sides
But overall the GTA IV fanboys seem to annoy me more - which has nothing to do with the fact that I like V more. 
Cliogy was making a fair point. GTA IV fanboys can't seem to grasp the fact that, whether you like GTA V or not, It's ridiculous to say you're disappointing because it didn't reach your full expectation.
You think V has more constructive fans because you are more of a biased person. To me that is f*cking stupid, no offense. To me, bot IV and V have their constructive fans and critics and they both have their idiots. I haven't noticed more IV fans being less constructive, that is honestly just something you picked up from this forum because you're so biased based. I have no problem with those who love V or hate it or love IV or hate it, but people like you annoy me. You try to make it look like your opinion and everybody who agrees is more in the right than those who critcize V. This is evidenced by how you put words in my mouth in the other thread to make me look like a hypocrite.

Why can't you just read posts and disagree in a civil manner rather than twisting sh*t around because you feel IV fans are less constructive?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by The Odyssey, 06 December 2013 - 01:30 PM.

You think V has more constructive fans because you are more of a biased person. To me that is f*cking stupid, no offense. To me, bot IV and V have their constructive fans and critics and they both have their idiots. I haven't noticed more IV fans being less constructive, that is honestly just something you picked up from this forum because you're so biased based. I have no problem with those who love V or hate it or love IV or hate it, but people like you annoy me. You try to make it look like your opinion and everybody who agrees is more in the right than those who critcize V. This is evidenced by how you put words in my mouth in the other thread to make me look like a hypocrite.
Why can't you just read posts and disagree in a civil manner rather than twisting sh*t around because you feel IV fans are less constructive?
Uh, I believe I said both sides have senseless posts. I think you should read my post again.
Edit: I also mention that its opinion based, just like everything else I've said in a V vs IV argument. I fail to see how I stated as a fact V fanboys were more intelligent.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by JustOneMonth, 06 December 2013 - 09:40 PM.

You think V has more constructive fans because you are more of a biased person. To me that is f*cking stupid, no offense. To me, bot IV and V have their constructive fans and critics and they both have their idiots. I haven't noticed more IV fans being less constructive, that is honestly just something you picked up from this forum because you're so ''biased based''. I have no problem with those who love V or hate it or love IV or hate it, but people like you annoy me. You try to make it look like your opinion and everybody who agrees is more in the right than those who critcize V. This is evidenced by how you put words in my mouth in the other thread to make me look like a hypocrite.

You take things way too personal, he just said who annoys him more without any offense, and you called it ''f*cking stupid''.

What do you expect with this? That someone replies to you ''i disagree'' just so you can awnser them as if their opinion is utter sh*t? It seems to me that you just want an utopia, when in other tread you called me and another guy ''imbeciles''. Was that constructive?

You are overly judgemental, it seems. It was all fine until you comented. The guy didn't say V fans were better then IV fans, just that V fans made more sense to him.

You cannot have legit conversations without being a douche, look how, just by looking at a guy(cilogy) who just claimed to be dissapointed, you called Cilogy a ''Immature, biased, as anti-opinioned as an anti-homosexual southern church, sarcastic''.

You don't have to ''twist sh*t around'' because a guy thinks something. Thinking some fanboys are better then the others, as dumb as it sounds, is an opinion. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

You're right, I take things too personal. Well, to hell with this argument. Not worth me typing for 30 minutes on my phone, hell I don't have much to say anymore. I sure am judgemental. :dozing:

EntretainMeOrDie
  • EntretainMeOrDie

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

You're right, I take things too personal. Well, to hell with this argument. Not worth me typing for 30 minutes on my phone, hell I don't have much to say anymore. I sure am judgemental. :dozing:

you are judgemental, and stop using smilies, don't be a mofo broe.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

You don't tell me what to do. The smileys are available because we can use them. Do you even know what judgemental means? Shut up and just end this argument.
  • ClareXoBearrx3 likes this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:50 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 07 December 2013 - 01:56 PM.

I could forgive everything else if it weren't for the over-aggressive wanted system that makes the game a chore to play. Any fun to be had in police massacres or beating up people is almost non-existent because these dickheads are always on your case and dead accurate with their shots, plus the pathetic amount of health. I knew this bullsh*t would happen from the moment I saw leaked gameplay footage of the player getting gunned down very easily. 

I don't understand why Rockstar made it like this. Nobody enjoys getting gunned down constantly and they know it. While they did improve the search radius and tactics, they made the system overall so relentless and sensitive to the point where it makes the game overall a very unpleasant and frustrating experience.

• saintsrow, WestsideOutlaw187, Sting4S and 1 other like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

I could forgive everything else if it weren't for the over-aggressive wanted system that makes the game a chore to play. Any fun to be had in police massacres or beating up people is almost non-existent because these dickheads are always on your case and dead accurate with their shots, plus the pathetic amount of health. I knew this bullsh*t would happen from the moment I saw leaked gameplay footage of the player getting gunned down very easily. 

I don't understand why Rockstar made it like this. Nobody enjoys getting gunned down constantly and they know it. While they did improve the search radius and tactics, they made the system overall so relentless and sensitive to the point where it makes the game overall a very unpleasant and frustrating experience.

That is probably (among others) the primary reason why I stopped playing V. Every other GTA game you could have fun evading the police but in V it's a big nooooooooooooooooooo.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 07 December 2013 - 11:33 PM.

That is probably (among others) the primary reason why I stopped playing V. Every other GTA game you could have fun evading the police but in V it's a big nooooooooooooooooooo.

If they just toned down the accuracy and gave you more health, it wouldn't be so bad. What I do like alot in GTA IV (notably TLAD) is using a sawed-off shotgun to blow up pursuing police cars. That's not as possible in GTA V now because it's harder to blow cars up, the shotgun is a crap pump-action and the police cars just ram you off your bike very easily.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

If they just toned down the accuracy and gave you more health, it wouldn't be so bad. What I do like alot in GTA IV (notably TLAD) is using a sawed-off shotgun to blow up pursuing police cars. That's not as possible in GTA V now because it's harder to blow cars up, the shotgun is a crap pump-action and the police cars just ram you off your bike very easily.

The ridiculous amount/existence of A.I. rubberbanding when you do get into a pursuit also is atrocious. A Vapid Police Cruiser can keep up and go faster than a Pegassi Infernus.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

lol anti-homosexual?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

f*ck. I am f*cking finished with this game's online mode. I just lost my Adder. I worked to get the money to buy the Adder and then rockstar's piss-poor servers have f*cked me.

• 2281 and Sting4S like this

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

f*ck. I am f*cking finished with this game's online mode. I just lost my Adder. I worked to get the money to buy the Adder and then rockstar's piss-poor servers have f*cked me.

at least you got that sh*tty vice city serbian mod to hold you over for the winter

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

at least you got that sh*tty vice city serbian mod to hold you over for the winter

What crawled up your ass?

WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:07 AM Edited by WhitValid, 08 December 2013 - 02:09 AM.

^Lol we're all pissed off that it's Saturday night and instead of being banged by that guy we're in love with we're forced to resort back to the last moment of excitement we had, that was the anticipation of V. and it disappointed us even more than that guy. So yeah if you make a forum in which people people can bitch on in these Saturday nights, well, understand that we're all pissed off and you've just gotta throw and take the punches. The people we actually want to yell at won't listen.

It's okay NGclan, let's hold each other.

OT: I am yearning for a distraction and I know the last thing that can help me is V. I've played MP3 for 4 hours and it's gotten awful quiet in there...

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by lizardman563, 08 December 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Irony. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

Irony.
Where is the irony in that, you melt?

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Performed by a fresh and talented cast? What are you smoking? 

Oh wait. Classic hipster denial. I loved sitting through 25 minutes of the same conversation over and over and over while driving across the entire map. 

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Cliogy's sarcastic post is rubbish. How Oddysey thought Cliogy was trying to prove that fans shouldn't expect their expectations to be fully fulfilled is beyond me. Last time I checked, the only people who expected complete fulfillment from V were trolls. I've seen a lot of people point out what V should've been in a very detailed manner though. Additionally, it isn't just IV "fanboys" who bitch and want for more features, its a lot of people who despised IV too

And I just have to poke at this one more time, how do IV "fanboys" annoy you more than V "fanboys" if it doesn't have to do with you liking V more over IV?

What disappoints me is this very V section on this forum . It acts very young, immature, and so f*cked up when it comes to opinions.

GúnZinEss
  • GúnZinEss

Trick

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

@stingrayx dont listen to these f*cktards, they do nothing but making you lose your time by replying to them, its just not worth it. look at this forum as a place where 60% of the posts (in the V section i mean) are worthless spam, so to do yourself a favor, keep scrolling down when you see them and you will do just fine.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm shocked at the amount of GTA fans who have knocked, and still are knowcking, the improved, and yes, more difficult, police wanted system.  Once you learn how and where you can hide then it's easy to escape most of the time.  I even ducked down and hid behind a little wall around a porch on a house while cops were on foot searching for me.  the pig walked right by!  too cool.

Surely, a challenge is a good thing, especially for those of you who hate GTAO.  (?)

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

I hate the wanted system because they ram you, makes bike chases impossible, and the cops have almost perfect shooting accuracy.
  • xXGst0395Xx likes this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by Osho, 11 December 2013 - 12:09 PM.

I really feel sad for the expressed disappointments. It's alright you disliked it but frankly V is the best game in GTA series. Nothing is perfect and entertainment can hardly be perfected form of art simply because it attracts interests of such a wide audience that it's next to impossible of satisfying all of them.
If you look into the past no GTA has ever been constantly updated to slowly and steady improvements plus it's evolving on both single player and online.
Both balance each other very nicely and time has still not come for it to stop. There is a PC game waiting plus next year brings big changes also.

V is actually developing and moving step by step towards making the core game better.

Since this topic deals with disappointments.
On topic:
1. Firstly I just don't understand myself either but the map actually feels small almost same as GTA SA, if not like as close as having SA + GTA 4 + RDR (although no doubt it looks big ... but it still feels small... yeah ..something's wrong with me....lol).
Don't know but it makes GTA SA world much big to play around.
2. Story sucks. It's heard, seen and told before in various forms be it game, movies or books read. The simplicity in story-telling with the least strong quality to absorb the player into the events (missions) makes it a waste. There are strong moments but mostly short cut scenes and not intricately layered drama throughout that hooks you on screen and motivate for completing story with excitement to the end.
Yes, I know neither in the past GTA's story-telling hardly won any critical acclaim but the missions, atmosphere and characters TOGETHER worked in the GTA awesomely. It was like playing 'fill in the blanks (play missions) to create a story about the protag (for eg: CJ, his life, his family, his LS world and he was actually played by US) slowly moving to a finale (moving through each of three maps) and the entire period he gets along a lot of interesting people.
V takes quite a lot of steps back by shortened experience in actual storyline and replay value to look back.
Characters stand out for some but no one that I want to remember long enough.
3. All the missions in V are quite unique but attention in giving it more challenge, more in number of totality and also more chances in playing it out with different protags are lacking in some areas while some missions are so sh*tty in nature it's a waste. Let me put a simple one: Yoga!
4. The world is beautiful but misses on odd map design. Odd in the sense it is not a populated world, gangs presence matter nothing compared to GTA SA literally brought a difference on LS map specifically, the public transport is rushed and unfinished, the behaviour of the peds and cops is quite grouchy

Well that's it. V is a wonderful game even with some negatives to point out.

But, hey!..it just means better is yet to come..lol
  • saintsrow and Tashan like this

greenthumbzup
  • greenthumbzup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

So many things in this game that piss me off I don't even know where to start.

1: Online becomes boring after you passed rank 80.. Keep getting calls to do lower rank missions which dont pay jacksh*t.

2: it actually will cost you money sometimes to do a mission. Sticky bombs cost 600 bucks for example, you buy just 2 of them and gone is the 1200 bucks you get for passing the one of the lower ranked missions. 

3: f*cking annoying bodyarmor keeps showing up even after i keep taking it off.. It looks horrible over the outfits. And it really pisses me off

4: f*cking radio that you need to keep turning on everytime you enter your vehicle..

5: Missions music or whatever you wanna call it.. SOOO Annoying!!!  

6:Bullsh*t boring ass property.. One house and no extra garage?? Why? And whats the point of having everyone living in the same building.. SA is full of beautifull property but what do we get? Silly apartments.. I wanted to buy a house on Grove steet but hey, why would you wanna live in a neighbourhood where you spend coutless hours fooling around in GTA SA, right? 

7: Crew emblems that disappear.. Ok, np I'll just go to the store and put it on again, but wait... First i'll have to pay 5k AGAIN to put it on my shirt.. WTF?? 

8: Spawn killing with a tank.. 

9: If someone steals your tank and you want them to get out there is no option to kick the guy out of your tank. 

10: The tank itself.. have you ever tried just driving over a small hill with this thing?? A tank is supposed to blast over hills and sh*t but I guess that doesn't count for tanks in GTA Online

11:  Where are the heists you hyped this game around? Oh they'll come.. in f*cking 2014! Are you deliberately trying to chase away loyal players?  

12: you can't add heist or more higher ranked missions but you CAN add the option to buy cashcards?? Yeah, I get it.. best selling game ever and you still want moarrrrrr cash!!

Etc, etc

This game pretty much sucks after reaching rank 80, if it wasnt for some random dude giving me 27mil, I would have stopped playing this game already because there is no way in hell I would've bought those freaking cashcards. f*ck you, you money hungry overhyping dickheads @ R* 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by StingrayX, 11 December 2013 - 10:03 PM.

I really feel sad for the expressed disappointments. It's alright you disliked it but frankly V is the best game in GTA series.

Opinions. They're just that, opinions. They shouldn't be stated as facts.

What is really annoying me is the way you people think around here. Back when Rockstar showed off the Los Santos blueprint in May, and people pieced together what is knwon of the city of Los Santos, some including I were mad. Well there was a Map Size Thread and it was full of idiots like GKP, and Official General was acting a fool too, but a lot of othet people had very reasonable and very well stated criticisms and caculations. Well a lot of "air-heads" busted into the topic and said sh*t like, "If you don't like the game, don't buy it" and a lot of othet bullsh*t. I remember ranting on my other account about how stupid that thinking was. It was something like Just because we have criticisms doesn't mean we don't like the game, not at all and Raavi explained it perfectly about how certain people including him had an eye for criticism and that that did not mean sh*t about whether they liked the game or not.

The same could be said today, all around this forum. Just because I like to criticize V doesn't mean I don't like the game, think it is utter bullsh*t, or that Rockstar=Cockstar. I'm just a critical gamer and yet I still have lots of fun gaming. Sometimes games just f*ck up a lot of features I would've liked and that makes me be harder on the game, like with V.
  • xXGst0395Xx, Ermac., ThroatSlasher2 and 2 others like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

I really feel sad for the expressed disappointments. It's alright you disliked it but frankly V is the best game in GTA series.

What is really annoying me is the way you people think around here. Back when Rockstar showed off the Los Santos blueprint in May, and people pieced together what is knwon of the city of Los Santos, some including I were mad. Well there was a Map Size Thread and it was full of idiots like GKP, and Official General was acting a fool too, but a lot of othet people had very reasonable and very well stated criticisms and caculations. Well a lot of "air-heads" busted into the topic and said sh*t like, "If you don't like the game, don't buy it" and a lot of othet bullsh*t. I remember ranting on my other account about how stupid that thinking was. It was something like Just because we have criticisms doesn't mean we don't like the game, not at all and Raavi explained it perfectly about how certain people including him had an eye for criticism and that that did not mean sh*t about whether they liked the game or not.

The same could be said today, all around this forum. Just because I like to criticize V doesn't mean I don't like the game, think it is utter bullsh*t, or that Rockstar=Cockstar. I'm just a critical gamer and yet I still have lots of fun gaming. Sometimes games just f*ck up a lot of features I would've liked and that makes me be harder on the game, like with V.

:^:

"If you don't like the game, don't buy it"

Yes, that is some deep, deep thinking.  For them, it seems like I can't like 90% of a game and be annoyed by 10% infuriating or missing features.  Beyond their comprehension. 

If they don't like my opinion of some aspects of GTAV/GTA0, they should stop coming to GTAF forums; all or nothing, I say.  Funny how they probably don't see the reciprocal logic in that.  Luckily, a lot of them did in fact stop coming to the forums, but there are still a few around with similar deep intellects. 

• xXGst0395Xx, Osho and Sting4S like this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

I do agree with you alot. I think GTA V is a brilliant game in alot of ways, but that doesn't mean I don't think it has flaws that bring down the experience. Some things could have been implemented better.

Even though I like V slightly more for a larger amount of content, I can definitely understand why some would prefer GTA IV, in terms of driving, storyline, map or physics.

Purple_Eclipse
  • Purple_Eclipse

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by Purple_Eclipse, 15 December 2013 - 05:25 AM.

I find it stupid how Rockstar added a cool down for the aircraft rockets since back in GTA TBOGT, you could fire for non stop without any breaks in between, yet in GTA V they allow us to lock-on to other players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users