Photo

The Official "I'm Dissapointed with GTA 5" Thread V2.0

538 replies to this topic
IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Anyway, if you consider GTA Online free, its also fraud...

:facedesk:

Oh really? And how is that?

Its not fraud to consider it free, its fraud what rockstar did. Rockstar forced an update upon us that wasn't documented. That is known as fraud.

You're so full of sh*t it's laughable.

First, go f*ck yourself. Second, the definition of fraud: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

That is EXACTLY what Rockstar did. Decieved us by giving us high RP/$ rewards on races, then took them away in SECRET for financial gain so they could sell their sh*tTY cash cards. f*ck rockstar.

What the f*ck.

That literally had me laughing so hard it sounded like a smoker choking on his own saliva.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

So I'm not off my rocker...they axed the race payouts didn't they?

2Fad3D
  • 2Fad3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

yes and I'm quite upset about that... my crew was like 70% about racing now it takes the fun out cuz nobody wants to race n car upgrades are way too pricey without that money

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by StingrayX, 30 November 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Y-you're kidding right? Oh my god please say yes! I'm so glad I went back to IV. This company is just disappointing me right now just like every other developer I looked forward to this year.

@IDredman: get off the drugs. :yawn:

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Oh, here's another gripe I have about GTA V: the combat system. I think one of the things I was really looking forward to was the combat system. I thought it was going to be like Mafia II or LA Noire, but it just plain sucked. You get a "Falcon Punch" which can knock people out with one hit, which was way too easy. You could easily beat as many enemies as you want without a challenge. GTA has never been great at combat, R* proved it once again that they could f*ck up combat in a GTA game. I know the game is more about guns, but jeez, don't you think it should also have a great fighting system?

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

I like to call this game GTA Vail, as in GTA Fail.
  • hooma and PandaLambpaws like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 01 December 2013 - 01:59 PM.

The wanted system...ugh...it drives me mental, literally. I hate it so much. Those LSPD pricks simply won't leave you alone, they're complete trigger-happy psychopaths who barely try to capture you alive. Beat up two pedestrians (even in quiet places) and you'll just get squad cars searching for you who know your exact location. Those FIB bastards are also hell, just their RoboCop-style accuracy, the way they fire at you on the side of SUVs and how they riddle you with bullets in less than a second after rappelling from a helicopter, it just f*cking sucks. Unless you're playing as any other character other than Trevor (who doesn't have a special ability to fend them off while immune to their bullets), then you're pretty much f*cked. It is a complete rage-fueled nightmare.

I don't even want to imagine how more horrible it would be without regenerating health, especially considering previous games never had it. GTA V would be a much superior gaming experience had the wanted system not been as overly annoying as it is. It wouldn't be so bad if you had more health, and they weren't as accurate with shots or didn't spawn so fast. Perhaps not make them react so extreme to such minor offences either. I mean, you get 3-star just for knocking a cop out with stealth. They still have a chance to change this, but they probably don't feel they need to considering they've now gotten their perfect scores and $800 million.

Call me bad at the game all you want. If you can last longer than me, good for you, but I just say it like I see it. I miss the LCPD and NOOSE.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

Y-you're kidding right? Oh my god please say yes! I'm so glad I went back to IV. This company is just disappointing me right now just like every other developer I looked forward to this year.

@IDredman: get off the drugs. :yawn:

Yeah its quite bad. Rockstar realises they ''f*cked'' up and gave people the ability to gain RP and money quickly (too quick for their taste) and now backtrack on everything that composes this game mode. People make cash easily with missions ? Nerfed the missions. Same thing happens with races ? Nerfed the races. What the f*ck is this mad way of managing a video game online mode. And as much as Rockstar wants GTA Online to be grind-free, it will never be, people will always find a way to grind and cheat, and R* only creates more cheaters and grinders by nerfing every aspect of the game that gives money and RP. 

tl;dr: R* hates grinders and cheaters so they make money as rare as diamonds, people get angry, and more cheaters come to life. Bravo !

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:54 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 01 December 2013 - 01:58 PM.

I never wanted to feel this way, but I really am starting to dislike GTA V at this point. I've had fun with it, but now it's just driving me mad. The overly aggressive wanted system, the low amount of health, the mediocre activity variety (f*ck yoga and tennis, seriously), the lackluster soundtrack, the lack of interiors and amount of c*nts there are in multiplayer. I can't hold my anger in any longer, and am starting to feel idiotic I waited 2 years for such a frustrating experience.

I'm not saying the game is bad. There are plenty of positives for me like the huge detailed map, the variety of vehicles and weapons, the mission design, the car customization, multiple protagonists, references to past games and improved mechanics. However, those flaws in particular really have weakened the experience for me.

I don't understand the perfect scores, it's as if they're saying there is no flaws with the game whatsoever. Way to boost Rockstar's ego.

• The4orTy67 likes this

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

If you say that GTAO is free, then that means that IV's multiplayer is also free.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

So my GTA O character just got deleted. smh R*, smh.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

So my GTA O character just got deleted. smh R*, smh.

Now? I advise you not to do anything with his slot. Probably server issues.

If you say that GTAO is free, then that means that IV's multiplayer is also free.

GTAO is free.

IV's multiplayer is free.

...Yeah.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

I never wanted to feel this way, but I really am starting to dislike GTA V at this point. I've had fun with it, but now it's just driving me mad. The overly aggressive wanted system, the low amount of health, the mediocre activity variety (f*ck yoga and tennis, seriously), the lackluster soundtrack, the lack of interiors and amount of c*nts there are in multiplayer. I can't hold my anger in any longer, and am starting to feel idiotic I waited 2 years for such a frustrating experience.

I'm not saying the game is bad. There are plenty of positives for me like the huge detailed map, the variety of vehicles and weapons, the mission design, the car customization, multiple protagonists, references to past games and improved mechanics. However, those flaws in particular really have weakened the experience for me.

I don't understand the perfect scores, it's as if they're saying there is no flaws with the game whatsoever. Way to boost Rockstar's ego.

You do realize that these reviews have to review a sh*t load of games, right?

And that we're in 2013 ...

So they have to go through dozens of sh*tty titles to get to a good one... GTAV is like a gift from the heavens to them.

And plus, they're different people... Their opinions vary.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

You do realize that these reviews have to review a sh*t load of games, right?

And that we're in 2013 ...

So they have to go through dozens of sh*tty titles to get to a good one... GTAV is like a gift from the heavens to them.

And plus, they're different people... Their opinions vary.

My problem is mate, I just don't feel like the game is as perfect as they say. I think a 9/10 would have been more reasonable, because it's not absolutely flawless. Compared to some games today though, it does stand out.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Still pissed about the race payouts. Winning a 16-player race on The Commute used to be an accomplishment worthy of the $13,000 payout  you received. Now you get $4,000 and change. So...that's awesome.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

Xaynt
  • Xaynt

Hell awaits.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Here's the official Cracked critique:  http://www.cracked.c...-actually-suck/

• PandaLambpaws likes this

Xaynt
  • Xaynt

Hell awaits.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Xaynt, 01 December 2013 - 05:18 PM.

Double post.

2Fad3D
  • 2Fad3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Still pissed about race payouts... I'm going to suffocate if there is no new way to make money in this game I can't afford to buy bullets anymore fml

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:46 PM Edited by blowtorchrepair, 02 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

Still pissed about the race payouts. Winning a 16-player race on The Commute used to be an accomplishment worthy of the $13,000 payout  you received. Now you get $4,000 and change. So...that's awesome.

Yeah, that sucks.  Over the weekend tho' my buddy and I got into the Survival missions.  We got matched with some bad-asses and, each time we made it through the full 10 rounds then the payout was about $20k each.  RP was about 1200 each.

Tarantulaguy1990
  • Tarantulaguy1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

the things that pisses me off

is passive mode  its there so you cant get killed by other players yet you drive in a car they get to kill you  and a player running you over also gets you killed it pathetic the passive mode is all a lie     and a load of crap

they better fix it soon otherwise there never was or is a passive mode

2Fad3D
  • 2Fad3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by 2Fad3D, 02 December 2013 - 10:30 PM.

I still want race payouts back to what they were, OR at least modified to make racing worthwhile again... I sincerely hope they can find some way to bring this part of the game back (so to speak) for me because I love the competitive edge it brought with it... I feel like GTA5O needs a better system to measure how much a race is worth; judged by the amount of players, more accurate skill levels, and how many laps there are vs. how long or difficult the race actually is... Just saying... and wishing... Still.

Muramasa1794
  • Muramasa1794

1st lieutenant of Yamaguchi

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

Shut up tired of these threads heard it a hundred times.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

Things that don't make sense:

- can't crouch

- can't enter cheats on cell phone

- can't exit cars without turning off the engine

- interiors that you can only enter during missions

- time limit on cheat codes

- wanted level cheat only removes 1 star at a time

- no restaurants or food carts

- no vigilante

- can't push people

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

Seriously, why is this not in the game? That's just lazy, did they run out of disk space or something?

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

Seriously, why is this not in the game? That's just lazy, did they run out of disk space or something?

They probably decided it was useless to have interiors for regaining your health and just settled with Sprunk machines. I do wish they had kept them. I loved having shootouts with cops inside them.

Xaynt
  • Xaynt

Hell awaits.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:14 AM Edited by Xaynt, 04 December 2013 - 01:16 AM.

I

They probably decided it was useless to have interiors for regaining your health and just settled with Sprunk machines. I do wish they had kept them. I loved having shootouts with cops inside them.

I was wandering around thinking how much better it would be if all the restaurants were open, for a quick bite, or even as something more to do with buddies.  They could come up with restaurant conversations.  And I was also thinking that food could tie in with the other special attributes, like stamina and strength, so that the character isn't as good when he's hungry.  It could still tie in with health, but health should be the last thing to go under hunger, and maybe medkits are better at healing. It would be more realistic that way, and I think it might be better too.  They just wouldn't want to make us eat three square meals a day though.  A good tweeker only gets hungry after a week.  I was also thinking that other stores could be more accessible and sell more.  Lots of those shops could offer something valuable to the gamer.  And if not, they could always be robbed.  There should be a pawn shop too.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

I'm so disappointed GTA V didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do. Like, I mean, it doesn't serve only my interests and ends up serving the desires of a larger population of people, possibly millions. It's almost as if there are other people out there who have opinions different from mine, and that bothers me on a personal level. I mean, it's like the reception of a form of media this big is typically a reflection of the variety of perspectives and differences in the tastes of gamers. I'm sorry, but realities like this are way too overrated and I'd much rather be coddled by own selfish expectations and be comforted my things that exist to only serve me.

There is so much wrong with GTA V that I don't even know where to start, mostly because I enjoy seeing only what I want to see and I whine when I don't get what I think I'm entitled to.

Instead of being able to do the extremely specific things I want to do in GTA V, Cockstar decided they want to have a vision for their game and force me to follow an engaging and emotional story. On top of that, they make me sit through hours of brilliantly acted motion capture scenes, performed by a fresh and talented cast. The graphics are the worst I've seen in my entire life, despite being incredible for hardware that is 7 years old, because they don't live up to my ridiculous expectations. My demands haven't been met 100% perfectly, and it is causing me to be massively disappointed with this game. I mean, what do they think I am? A mature and responsible gamer who appreciates the time and hard work put into these massive productions? Please, don't make me laugh.

Oh, and don't even get me started about GTA Online. Look, I spent a certain amount of money on this game; about $60 (which is a pretty big chunk of my allowance!). All I ask is for an online network - which is years ahead of its time - to work absolutely flawlessly without even the slightest sign of trouble right from launch. I don't think this is too much to ask for, especially since I'm so used to living in an age when if things don't work perfectly or instantly, they are completely useless to me.

• damian001, Tilemaxx, Staten and 3 others like this

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

I could write a whole essay on how bad GTA V is, but by far the WORST is the RP and money nerf. That was just plain EVIL by Rockstar. I could tolerate GTA Online before that but not anymore... 

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

I could write a whole essay on how bad GTA V is, but by far the WORST is the RP and money nerf. That was just plain EVIL by Rockstar. I could tolerate GTA Online before that but not anymore... 

I completely agree, especially since acquiring RP and money in a video game is clearly the most important part of my rich and illustrious life.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

I'm so disappointed GTA V didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do. Like, I mean, it doesn't serve only my interests and ends up serving the desires of a larger population of people, possibly millions. It's almost as if there are other people out there who have opinions different from mine, and that bothers me on a personal level. I mean, it's like the reception of a form of media this big is typically a reflection of the variety of perspectives and differences in the tastes of gamers. I'm sorry, but realities like this are way too overrated and I'd much rather be coddled by own selfish expectations and be comforted my things that exist to only serve me.

There is so much wrong with GTA V that I don't even know where to start, mostly because I enjoy seeing only what I want to see and I whine when I don't get what I think I'm entitled to.

Instead of being able to do the extremely specific things I want to do in GTA V, Cockstar decided they want to have a vision for their game and force me to follow an engaging and emotional story. On top of that, they make me sit through hours of brilliantly acted motion capture scenes, performed by a fresh and talented cast. The graphics are the worst I've seen in my entire life, despite being incredible for hardware that is 7 years old, because they don't live up to my ridiculous expectations. My demands haven't been met 100% perfectly, and it is causing me to be massively disappointed with this game. I mean, what do they think I am? A mature and responsible gamer who appreciates the time and hard work put into these massive productions? Please, don't make me laugh.

Oh, and don't even get me started about GTA Online. Look, I spent a certain amount of money on this game; about $60 (which is a pretty big chunk of my allowance!). All I ask is for an online network - which is years ahead of its time - to work absolutely flawlessly without even the slightest sign of trouble right from launch. I don't think this is too much to ask for, especially since I'm so used to living in an age when if things don't work perfectly or instantly, they are completely useless to me.

This is why we can't have nice things. The V section is such a complete and utter sh*t hole because there are lots of people like you. Immature, biased, as anti-opinioned as an anti-homosexual southern church, sarcastic, and cannot have a legit conversation discussing agreements and disagreements without being a douche. I think I've lost my mind when it comes to posting here.
  • latigreblue and Vercetti42 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users