The Official "I'm Dissapointed with GTA 5" Thread V2.0

538 replies to this topic
TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Anyway, if you consider GTA Online free, its also fraud...

:facedesk:

Oh really? And how is that?

Its not fraud to consider it free, its fraud what rockstar did. Rockstar forced an update upon us that wasn't documented. That is known as fraud.

You're so full of sh*t it's laughable.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Its not fraud to consider it free, its fraud what rockstar did. Rockstar forced an update upon us that wasn't documented. That is known as fraud.

First, go f*ck yourself. Second, the definition of fraud: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

That is EXACTLY what Rockstar did. Decieved us by giving us high RP/$ rewards on races, then took them away in SECRET for financial gain so they could sell their sh*tTY cash cards. f*ck rockstar.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

First, go f*ck yourself. Second, the definition of fraud: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

That is EXACTLY what Rockstar did. Decieved us by giving us high RP/$ rewards on races, then took them away in SECRET for financial gain so they could sell their sh*tTY cash cards. f*ck rockstar.

That's called business.

May I see your law degree, dear sir?

And no, I am not defending R*, I am simply saying. GTA: O can go insert a 20 inch acid coated, spiked, double sided dildo up it's ass.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

That's called business.

May I see your law degree, dear sir?

And no, I am not defending R*, I am simply saying. GTA: O can go insert a 20 inch acid coated, spiked, double sided dildo up it's ass.

You don't need a law degree to recognize fraud dude. Wrongful deception: Not notifying us of the changes. Resulting in financial gain: Selling more money cards. f*ck THEM.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by Audiophile, 25 November 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Oh well then what do we need lawyers for if everyone can recognize the parameters of what it takes to constitute actual fraud, legally speaking.

Sounds like I should quit studying law because everyone can do it.

:)

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 25 November 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Oh, you mean the cash cards that JUST GOT ON SALE? You know, the ones that came out probably a month after the patch you're referring to?

You think they reduced the payment of stuff to get us to buy cash cards? No, they reduced it to stop people doing the same mission 1000 times at a high price.

God damn you're dumb. 

Not only that, but you keep spewing that R* has broken the law multiple times for multiple things, and yet, you're the only one that's noticed it!? Yeah, okay buddy. Have fun in your imagination land.

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Nobody is forcing anybody to buy those cash cards.
  • TheMasterfocker likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

Nobody is forcing anybody to buy those cash cards.

And this^^

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

Still fits within the definition of fraud. They did it without notifying us, and they did it for THEIR OWN gain.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by Audiophile, 25 November 2013 - 11:57 PM.

Still fits within the definition of fraud. They did it without notifying us, and they did it for THEIR OWN gain.

Ok so file a lawsuit.

Do it right now, please. So I can laugh at you when nothing comes of it.

This is not fraud in the legal sense. Just because you feel you've been treated fraudulently on a personal level, it does not constitute actual fraud. Oh my, a business taking actions and decisions that gain them money....it's fraud!!

Have you suffered any losses as a result of this so called "fraud"? Has it caused you any suffering? Are you not aware just by looking at it that you don't have to participate in what you deem as "fraudulent", were you forced into it unknowingly? So on and so forth.

It's business. They told us well in advance they would be tweaking the online world's economy and so on based on what data they get from real players once online goes live. They told us before that they would be reducing RP points gained from missions and so on to stop people taking advantage by just grinding the same thing over and over again. They put a pause on the GTA$ cards until issues with people losing content were resolved.

Do I agree with some of the things they have done with GTA: O? No. I am not fan of GTA: O. But this is not fraud and you're a fool to think otherwise. If not, seriously go file a lawsuit.

Do it now.

Reading definitions does not a lawyer make.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

Ok so file a lawsuit.

Do it right now, please. So I can laugh at you when nothing comes of it.

This is not fraud in the legal sense. Just because you feel you've been treated fraudulently on a personal level, it does not constitute actual fraud. Oh my, a business taking actions and decisions that gain them money....it's fraud!!

Have you suffered any losses as a result of this so called "fraud"? Has it caused you any suffering? Are you not aware just by looking at it that you don't have to participate in what you deem as "fraudulent", were you forced into it unknowingly? So on and so forth.

It's business. They told us well in advance they would be tweaking the online world's economy and so on based on what data they get from real players once online goes live. They told us before that they would be reducing RP points gained from missions and so on to stop people taking advantage by just grinding the same thing over and over again. They put a pause on the GTA$ cards until issues with people losing content were resolved.

Do I agree with some of the things they have done with GTA: O? No. I am not fan of GTA: O. But this is not fraud and you're a fool to think otherwise. If not, seriously go file a lawsuit.

Do it now.

Reading definitions does not a lawyer make.

He won't, because he knows he's wrong. Just another blind hater

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

f*ck both of you ni**ers. This IS fraud, because they did it in secret without announcing it. A class action lawsuit is in the works.

gunziness
  • gunziness

Peon

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

lol ^
Good luck i guess :p

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

This guy will never back down regardless of how stupid it makes him look.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

This thread is for people who don't like what they did to GTA, if you're gonna keep arguing that what they did was right, get the f*ck out.

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

Regardless of how bad people think GTA V is which after reading the reviews I highly doubt it is all it has to do is get rid of those annoying friend phone calls to make it better than GTA IV.

CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

Laughing my fvcking ass off @ Otter......It's more like The Official:

"I'm butt-hurt because people have negative opinions about certain aspects of the game."

"This is a picture of how I look in my Mommy's basement when my online cyber dates ditch me after they find out I'm a forum moderator."

"The game has obvious flaws but reading about them makes me cry."

"The game has weak-ass "rules" that were put in place for wimps like me and that's why some people think it sucks."

"I'm a lazy moderator so I think by pinning a topic that is basically talking cowards' cash sh*t that I will be able to justify locking valid topics that might possibly be complaining."

"I can't bust a grape in a fruit fight and I had my head stuck in too many toilets and because I never got/get any respect I'm going bully some people around on a public forum."

"I'm going to ban you because you called it how you see it."

:Thread v2.0

What an absolute joke! Why v2.0? Did the first one not take off like you apparently hoped it would? I had 2 complaints that last I checked, had their own threads......thank you very much. But now I have a third complaint. It is that you obviously posted this piece of sh*t topic to entice people to complain more. So, apparently there is one forum moderator here in the community that is blatantly disregarding the forum guidelines that have been set forth. As I said, an absolute joke.

Now go getcha shinebox. 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

"I'm butt-hurt because people have negative opinions about certain aspects of the game."

"This is a picture of how I look in my Mommy's basement when my online cyber dates ditch me after they find out I'm a forum moderator."

"The game has weak-ass "rules" that were put in place for wimps like me and that's why some people think it sucks."

"I'm a lazy moderator so I think by pinning a topic that is basically talking cowards' cash sh*t that I will be able to justify locking valid topics that might possibly be complaining."

"I can't bust a grape in a fruit fight and I had my head stuck in too many toilets and because I never got/get any respect I'm going bully some people around on a public forum."

What an absolute joke! Why v2.0? Did the first one not take off like you apparently hoped it would? I had 2 complaints that last I checked, had their own threads......thank you very much. But now I have a third complaint. It is that you obviously posted this piece of sh*t topic to entice people to complain more. So, apparently there is one forum moderator here in the community that is blatantly disregarding the forum guidelines that have been set forth. As I said, an absolute joke.

Now go getcha shinebox. 

you're the second person who start butt-hurt on Otter! :angry:

do you know that Otter is the second-to-best (if not being the best) Moderator here? :angry:

I feel like I'll start copy-paste again....

before this topic was made, people was filling the GTA V forum with threads about their hatred/dissapointing of the game. which that makes finding useful topics even harder than how it is now. also, its useless for who love the game.

why did Otter made this topic? so people will stop making threads and fill the forum with the "it was all a lie" based threads and post all their hatred on the game here.

and for the love of God )or anyone who you love anyways) insulting moderators might result in BANNING YOU!

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

f*ck both of you ni**ers. This IS fraud, because they did it in secret without announcing it. A class action lawsuit is in the works.

Do it.

I can only laugh now because my suspicions that you were trolling have been confirmed.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Alrighty. Send me a link to the story of this lawsuit as it happens. I'd love to hear about it!

I'm never gonna get a link, because there is no lawsuit.

Ksungj
  • Ksungj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by Ksungj, 26 November 2013 - 03:34 PM.

I don't understand Rockstar, they put in all sorts of different crazy fun things, yet we can't do a majority of them online.

Personally, I loved the hunting minigame, and I could just imagine having 4 people charging over the hill on ATV's at any deer, if it was online. What about the different crazy parachute jumps, from vehicles? We're able to do that, albeit under off chance a Titan actually spawns, and someone can get a vehicle in the Titan up in the sky without falling out or blowing up. What about snorkeling to see all the underwater details, can't find a damn dinghy or submarine. Essentially these things are not available.

Then there's the double-standard it seems. It's almost as if Rockstar listened in one aspect, but ignored another completely. Yes, the details are amazing, and so is the city, it's beautiful, yet it feels hollow online... Take into consideration other sandbox games, like Saints Row 2, Mafia 2, GTA San Andreas, etc.

Mafia 2 was a perfect example of what to avoid to keep the city alive, often criticized for it's dead progression.

Saints Row 2 you can buy blunts and 40's at a gas station, the pedestrians will react if you smoke or drink near them, or walk around them, similar to San Andreas as well, in which you could react to ped's too.

Even GTA IV I could get pedestrians arrested by having them punch me in front of a cop, now the cops just gun everyone down, including anyone trying to help them.

Amazingly done game, just seems like it's not all there.

• G.S.T likes this

sammclean23
  • sammclean23

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by sammclean23, 26 November 2013 - 03:43 PM.

I dont dislike GTAV, I enjoy it. But it just doesn't have the addictive and immersive feel like GTASA and IV had. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. Maybe I just don't have enough time like I used to. Who knows, just thought id put that out there.

I'd love to put a finger on why, but just can't.

• G.S.T and Ixnay like this

sammclean23
  • sammclean23

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Even GTA IV I could get pedestrians arrested by having them punch me in front of a cop, now the cops just gun everyone down, including anyone trying to help them.

Amazingly done game, just seems like it's not all there.

Exactly! I didn't read this before I posted. But exactly that.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by StingrayX, 26 November 2013 - 05:54 PM.

But why are you so insistent on wanting to pick up bricks and cups? I've seen you complain about this before, and perhaps I haven't toyed around much with this gameplay mechanic in IV, but I don't consider it as much of a loss, at all.

Because sometimes I just want to, you know, hurt somebody without punching or shooting them, what the hell else? And this is a disappointment thread, this is my pet peeve, deal with it. Such a little feature could've been allowed to return in V. Seriously I kind of get annoyed when people think, "Oh but that feature is so small" well obviously some people like it. Dahooyee!!! :rol:

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Its simply obvious, Rockstar does not CARE about their userbase.

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Now go getcha shinebox. 

do you know that Otter is the second-to-best (if not being the best) Moderator here? :angry:

before this topic was made, people was filling the GTA V forum with threads about their hatred/dissapointing of the game. which that makes finding useful topics even harder than how it is now. also, its useless for who love the game.

why did Otter made this topic? so people will stop making threads and fill the forum with the "it was all a lie" based threads and post all their hatred on the game here.

and for the love of God )or anyone who you love anyways) insulting moderators might result in BANNING YOU!

Otter's a fanboy,  his opinion doesn't matter either :lol:

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 27 November 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Its simply obvious, Rockstar does not CARE about their userbase.

Oh they, they don't care at all!

I mean, it's not like they:

-Fixed a really big bug in which cars got deleted

-Gave everyone $500,000 to say sorry for the server troubles at launch

-Give us free DLC

-Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to release patches in close proximity, instead of going the DICE route and bundling everything in one patch after 3 months

-Etc.

No, they never did any of that!

BTW, how's that lawsuit coming along?

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

Would imagine after the lawsuit Rockstar are now bankrupt making GTA V their swansong.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

Now go getcha shinebox. 

Otter's a fanboy,  his opinion doesn't matter either :lol:

supporting Mods doesn't mean I'm their fanboy. :p

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

This looks like fun.

Having played the game for months, I'm now quite disappointed with the size of Los Santos and how much countryside they decided to add instead. I mean, they could have added a lot of important areas they left out like the San Fernando Valley, Orange County, a lot of Eastern Los Angeles, some parts of Western LA, etc, but instead they decided to really condense it and add a sh*tload of countryside instead. I mean, there are a lot of empty areas near the city which they could have added a lot more. Not to say the whole game is terrible, in fact I love GTA V, but LS was where I thought they f*cked up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users