The Official "I'm Dissapointed with GTA 5" Thread V2.0

538 replies to this topic
Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

i love gta v. but i really think it should have been a longer slower game. some missions where extremely short and i felt that several character were underwritten.

like that detective that appears after one of the heists, he seems like hes going to be someone important but no

Spoiler

or the fact that simeon only appeared in the first 3 missions and is never mentioned again. 

and i wish they did something with the gang aspect. that was terrible, i kept waiting for franklin to rally the families and retake grove street but no. the story just drops the families including franklins aunt who could have provided us with some funny missions.

anybody get the feeling that they spent to much time on multiplayer and this could have been the best gta game if it was longer and had characters that would not disappear or be introduced only to get written out of the game a mission later.

but i think the most dissapointing thing is ron. i remember i once made a thread about how cool ron's missions would be, maybe an alien hunt in the desert or exploring some creepy place for ghosts and reporting back to him. but no he doesnt do anything and the only missions he gives are in f*cking multiplayer

speaking about creepy places whats up with the map not having any kind of woods or forests. i was hoping we got an hd version of the back o beyond. red dead redemption had forests and they were awesome. i was hoping for some cool abandoned castle out in the forest but there really isnt anyplace in the game to make you feel alone like in sa. no matter where you are in the map you can always see the los santos skyline or hear the sound of cars on the near by highway.

overall i love the game i give it a 9/10

THIS ^

Every single word of it, i could'nt agree more.

• pilscy likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 07 November 2013 - 12:36 AM.

Everyone deserves a f*ck up... R* f*cked up....I think they more than earned the right to have one.   But I hate that I lost trust in them and I hope they make me look like a fool with GTA 6 for doubting them.

...I'm riding with Bethesda since Skyrim lived up to everything I expected it to be and more.

Unfortunately I'm feeling this more and more every day.  The numbers are very telling.  At a casual gaming speed

R* GTA SP (on console)  = 45-50 hrs max

Beth's Skyrim (on PC with 271 mods): 553 hrs and still counting.......

Been playing more and more of Skyrim lately.  And will likely abandon GTAO unless online starts getting more dynamic features (aka dynamic economy, new DLC, missions, opening interiors/stores, heists) and more side activities/mini games (like hunting, underwater collectibles etc) in the near future.  :/

• pilscy likes this

skralogy
  • skralogy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

I used to be a huge fan of the gta franchise and I honestly thought that this would be a masterpiece for years to come but its not and heres why.

single player was meh but my big gripes aren't there

Online stuff:

Gta online is broken. true fact.

free aim is terrible, anyone saying it is good and that has played max payne 3 is retarded.

the lobby system sucks. if you have good things to say about it then lets hear them.

The missions are repetitive, and boring. chase this guy, kill him, bring stuff to a place, evade cops and make money

lag and pop in happens more than people like to admit

I have been playing in player-less lobbies for the last 3 days because everyone leaves my sessions.

Helicopters are the worst handling helicopters made in this current generation of consoles

1 apartment 10 cars thats it. deal with it

bullets dont reach the draw distance

walking around feels even clumsier than iv. why cant i jump off of something without landing on my face and squirming around!

crews are totally pointless

the streets are empty online. might as well have made it an apocalypse genre

buying helicopters are a total waste of money since they spawn after a certain level anyway. then once you surpass that helicopters level they dont spawn anymore. I want a f*cking cargobob!

mechanic tells me he cant deliver my vehicle. f*ck you! you have one f*cking job. no added immersion just bullsh*t.

they ruined the buzzard, guns are impossible to use, camera is constantly f*cking with you. the missiles lock onto cops all the time, so try killing a rhino tank with one. 

stop f*cking calling me when im running from someone!!

how many glitches and exploits can you put into this game! i bet some people have spent more time doing glitches and exploits then they have doing actual missions. (which f*cking suck)

oohhh the map is so big!! so full of mountains and more mountains and a couple more f*cking mountains. ooh lets make a really big mountain! Better put a big ass city full of jack sh*t so fanboys can still feel like they didn't get totally f*cked.

spawns are the worst thing I have ever seen in a game. deathmatch sucks, free mode killing, if there are 4 people in one area guaranteed some one is getting spawned right next to someone else

It is pretty, seriously it is a pretty game. this is true

and of course server crashes, character deletion, players losing money, cars, apartments, hackers, reputation system, criminal records, terrible mute system, kicks from lobbies, netcode issues, and a money system that adds greed to gameplay so that when you finish a mission you end up focusing on how much cash and rp you made instead of much fun you had.

Online is a joke, it will go down as a total flop. there is no use defending it anymore. go ahead and act like the kids in a gta lobby. everyone here has felt the frustration, knows the issues but cant bring them selves to say that the game we have been waiting for the last 4 years for f*cking sucks! There is not one gameplay mechanic that gta shares with other games that gta did best. I would really like to hear one if you can think of one.

this game has dissapointed me on so many levels

• saintsrow, hooma, PkUnzipper and 1 other like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

Who let this thread get stickied? The largest GTA message board website has an official "I'm disappointed" thread about the latest and largest GTA release? This is pathetic.

Learn how to deal with the haters, not give in to them.

EDIT: 

If you're not here to make hyperbolic melodramatic wankery, please leave the rest of these fine fellows to their misery. 

Oh, just ignore this then...

Maybe the mods can sticky a "Complaints about the complainers" thread, so that everyone feels represented.  smile.gif It's a common enough theme.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Or maybe it's stickied because it is a feedback from actual fans with ideas and suggestions regarding the series?

Oh yeah, don't even give advices and opinions about the game, so everything will go in a way R* wants and we'll reach a point where GTA becomes even more mainstream, than V is now.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Or maybe it's stickied because it is a feedback from actual fans with ideas and suggestions regarding the series?

Oh yeah, don't even give advices and opinions about the game, so everything will go in a way R* wants and we'll reach a point where GTA becomes even more mainstream, than V is now.

GTA is already as mainstream as it gets.

• a20characterusername likes this

Stuntman--420
  • Stuntman--420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by Stuntman--420, 07 November 2013 - 01:02 PM.

I'm sorry but I'm not impressed one bit by this 1.05 online update. First off your water physics are turned off in every location on the map. Try swimming in any location on the entire map, just make sure you don't drive a car in first, or you will actually start to swim. The entire world has no water physics, meaning people can just hide underwater to evade bounties.

Secondly, the fact you are trying to make earning money harder and harder (races giving less), and the fact you haven't even tried to ridden the glitches that allow people to make hundreds of millions of dollars, is only encouraging more players to resort to ill measures to gain money. 

You need to address the issues with glitches more then anything, I can't stand being a level 53, joining races with level 17's that have the Infernus or every other extremely expensive car with maxed out statistics.  Not only that,  there needs to be a ghost car, or a no damage option for hosts of the game to chose from. With ghost car's, (meaning if you get close to a player, you go through them) it would solve almost all the issues with problematic players that just want to play bumper cars instead. 

Bad sport obviously needs allot of work, especially in jobs. I think for the most part, because of the insurance coverage, we don't typically care if our personal vehicles get destroyed, its more about when you have Passive mode enabled, and yet someone can still run you over, or kill you while you drive a car.......

The way the Aircraft unlocks on runways/helipads based purely on rank makes me furious. You have an entire damn airport, yet all you can give us is a few specific aircraft? If I stayed at rank 41, I had the Stunt plane, and Cargobob spawning everywhere, then I reach level 51 and all I can ever find is the annihilator or Buzzard for helicopters, and the Shamal.

Don't even get me started on all the other airplanes you guys decided to leave out for no apparent reason like in gta 4. Always give us less then 50% of the single player vehicles, i don't understand why, if it's that impossible to synch then why add the P-996 Lazer Jet??????

Before you even synch more vehicles, you decide we need a beach pack with brand new vehicles? Wait why not at least get more of the single player vehicles in first, especially since the hackers are doing it instead!
The list could go on forever, sure the game is fun, but there's so much missing from it

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

After I finished the main story I lent that game to a friend. He plays it ever since, but not on a regular basis. 

There are plenty of things which compromise the fun in GTA V. 

One thing which comes into my mind: right before GTA V was released and many people already had their hands on it to review the game, voices went loud crying "how sh*tty GTA 4 was and it was a 10/10 game for like 10 minutes". 

I beg to differ though I started GTA 4 over and over in the last 5 years, with gaps inbetween it but this was a well rounded GTA. Certainly best story, gameplay and characters to me. And the funniest online modes. 

I will give GTA V another chance and hopefully it will impress me with whatever it has to offer. 

But right now, I gotta quote these guys and say "GTA V was a 10/10 game...for like, well, 10 hours." 

• shadyslady likes this

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Here is my opinion what disappointed in GTA V:
-CJ is not back (If do, GTA V will be more popular, I think)
-Only sets one city (should 2 or 3 like in SA ones)
-Bazzoka isn't back
-San Diego isn't included
-The explosions is tiny and more small than in GTA IV
-Plane camera is bad, unlike in SA
-Hydra isn't back

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 08 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Here is my opinion what disappointed in GTA V:
-CJ is not back (If do, GTA V will be more popular, I think)
-Hydra isn't back

The P-996 Lazer is pretty much the same thing without hovering mechanics, it's more accurate with shooting as well.

And why can't people get over CJ? He's in a different timeline from GTA and wasn't all that great imo.

• Officer Ronson and BoeserBengel83 like this

korn6499
  • korn6499

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

The graphics are amazing, and the detail put into the city was excellent. Unlike past GTA games, you actually feel like its a real living city. You cant look past what they did with the talk radio and music stations, and the weapons upgrades. Just because they didn't do everything that you would like, doesn't mean the game sucks. I hate that a buzzer can beat me every time in the p996 laser, that you cant toggle auto aim and manual aim on the missles, that the machine guns on the buzzer and annihilator cant hit dick. I hate that they didn't put more buildings in the game, like a mall for instance, where you can set up ambushes against other players or the police. The game is still amazing and rockstar can only make better what is currently the best game out there. The trolling opportunities in this game on online play is amazing!

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Everyone deserves a f*ck up... R* f*cked up....I think they more than earned the right to have one.   But I hate that I lost trust in them and I hope they make me look like a fool with GTA 6 for doubting them.

...I'm riding with Bethesda since Skyrim lived up to everything I expected it to be and more.

Unfortunately I'm feeling this more and more every day.  The numbers are very telling.  At a casual gaming speed

Been playing more and more of Skyrim lately.  And will likely abandon GTAO unless online starts getting more dynamic features (aka dynamic economy, new DLC, missions, opening interiors/stores, heists) and more side activities/mini games (like hunting, underwater collectibles etc) in the near future.  :/

i would like to go back to skyrim since i didnt beat till earlier this year and only played thru once. but with elder scrolls online coming out in a couple months. i dont think i could get started in that game again. maybe if ESO is too buggy like GTAO is

Neckbeard
  • Neckbeard

who?

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

It's strange how different I felt

I've put 20 hours into Skyrim and got bored to hell with it (Pretty much my only regret when it comes to the games I bought)

With GTA V I've already reached 80+ hours and I've spent 500+ hours with GTA IV 

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.j

Do you regret buying what will likely be Game of the Year 2013?

I do regret but every game has it's share of flaws and even stronger points and GTA V is no exception.

What pisses me off really about how Developers give their approval on finalising a product clearly lacking on certain elements, most importantly present in past GTA's. They should have kept the basic things in the game rather cut-out taking the risk of introducing replacements even without asking players feedback, whether they approve of it?

You see Big Developers lack the courtesy to reach out the gamers and involve them in the process of creating a game. Rockstar shares the previews, teasers and screenshots but decides his own then why should we even feel disappointed rather regret being stupidly crazy for every release.

I was sad for couple of days during release but now I don't care about the past and playing great titles keeping me happy and enjoy my time.

So now show that baby picture to some other saddy-saddy emotional fool becoz I belong to play so many other great games on this planet.

I am not disappointed. I am like mVTofhJ.gif

• Osho likes this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

After I finished the main story I lent that game to a friend. He plays it ever since, but not on a regular basis. 

One thing which comes into my mind: right before GTA V was released and many people already had their hands on it to review the game, voices went loud crying "how sh*tty GTA 4 was and it was a 10/10 game for like 10 minutes". 

I beg to differ though I started GTA 4 over and over in the last 5 years, with gaps inbetween it but this was a well rounded GTA. Certainly best story, gameplay and characters to me. And the funniest online modes. 

I will give GTA V another chance and hopefully it will impress me with whatever it has to offer. 

But right now, I gotta quote these guys and say "GTA V was a 10/10 game...for like, well, 10 hours." 

I was getting to the point of shelving GTA V, but I started a new save and it's rejuvenated my interest although I've been playing GTA IV also. GTA V is a great game, but it just feels like it's missing something.

• Lock N' Stock likes this

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

The only thing I'm disappointed with GTA V is there is no San Fernando Valley, or any other major city. I mean, why add so much countryside? They could have put San Bernardino instead or at least the San Fernando Valley (a part of LA I was looking really forward to seeing in the game).

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by Tilemaxx, 10 November 2013 - 12:19 AM.

I was getting to the point of shelving GTA V, but I started a new save and it's rejuvenated my interest although I've been playing GTA IV also. GTA V is a great game, but it just feels like it's missing something.

Ι've put 74 hours in the game, 100% progress. Ι get that feeling too sometimes, but i can't explain it because everything seems perfect in the first place. I assume it's the abscence of SF and LV, i'd use to travel from town to town back in SA, so i guess this is it for me.

kibbutz1
  • kibbutz1

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

I thought the game was good. Not as good as RDR or IV, but good. My main problems were the relatively poor storyline, and the lack of organised crime in LS. Below are some improvements I would make:

1: Change the story so that Brad isn't dead.

This would remove the problem (for me at least) of why Trevor seems to forgive Michael so easily. The story could be that Trevor insists that they break Brad out of jail (Bolingbroke) so he can participate in the Union Depository heist. What then results is a prison break mission, maybe even with heist style options in the method used. Maybe at the end of it all, Brad isn't interested in the UD heist and instead leaves LS to start a new life. 

2: Add more heists for protags' personal money

Add 2-3 more heists in the story (worth about $2-5m for each protag if done well), from which the protags keep the money. Perhaps could be chosen from 5-6 available heists, which the player has to discover on the map.The player activates a heist by sending Lester a photo of the chosen target. 

3: Mafia influences

Possibly a subplot where a mafia don finds out Michael's true identity and blackmails him, resulting in a few classic mob-style GTA missions such as hits on other mob families, and bringing in narcotics for Vinewood stars. The mafia could also put pressure on Michael to split profits from the heists.

4: More story based on Ballas/CGF

Franklin should have had the ability to recruit gang members once a certain point in the game is reached (once he's doing the big time heists with Michael and Trevor). Franklin could also set up small time heists with the CGF, such as liquor stores or ATMs, which could result in Ballas interfering in the heists, trying to steal the money.

A full out gang war is needed, which engulfs the whole of East LS, similar to the rioting in SA. The war could be initiated when Stretch convinces Lamar to kidnap a high ranking Balla's wife/mother etc. Stretch does this as a cover so he can flee LS before his treachery is revealed. Franklin and Lamar would get to him first though.

5: NO NORTH YANKTON

Seriously, what was the point of North Yankton? It was used in 2 missions. They could quite easily have left it out and used a location in the actual map. This would then fit with Brad ending up at Bolingbroke as well. (As an aside, I think that GTA VI may be set in North Yankton somewhere, otherwise I don't understand why they'd go through the effort of making a new place for the sake of the backstory) 

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

I will eventually go back and replay GTAIV. I have never played the DLC so i want to try them out

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

I still think rockstar's main premise totally failed. They really didn't get away with having three protagonists and the storyline was very weak. There was no clear antagonist and the last mission was such an anti climax and disappointment. 

• NinjaWJ and hooma like this

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

I still think rockstar's main premise totally failed. They really didn't get away with having three protagonists and the storyline was very weak. There was no clear antagonist and the last mission was such an anti climax and disappointment. 

Plus the character switching thing seemed so forced. You HAD to switch to a certain character during some missions. Felt so scripted

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I will eventually go back and replay GTAIV. I have never played the DLC so i want to try them out

If you have never played GTA IV with the DLC....boy are you in for a great experience. 

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

About the guy who had the bad experience with skyrim and only playing for 20 hours.  How did you actually go about playing? Did you just follow the main story line or what?... The way that I got the most enjoyment out of skyrim was I really took advantage of all the game had to offer. Almost everything in the Skyrim world can be interacted with, has a purpose, and is an component to an overall bigger concept, from a magical sword down to a simple cabbage. I think thats what I was looking for in GTA V.  Interaction...So many things in the GTA V world have absolutely no purpose farther than visual value and beauty. 

In fact, I hope someone from R* read this.....these are a few concepts I would have added to GTAV to make things in the world actually have a purpose.

1.)  Food:

All these restaurants in the game and you cant even go into them. Make food in the game give you ability boosts, not just restore health. When humans don't eat, their minds don't concentrate and function as well. Eating different things in the game could have increased that special abilities bar, or gave the character stronger attacks, able run faster for a period of time, take more damage, etc.  And these boosts would wear off after an allotted time which would have been initially determined by what you ate.  (i.e.  you eat high class food, you get stronger  longer boosts,  you get fast food, you get shorter boosts).

2.) Citizen Interaction

I don't know what they were trying to do with this Strangers/Freaks thing, but it was really boring to me. A lot of random missions and half of them didn't yield any award. I would have made it so that your character can interact with ANYONE in the world and hold simple conversations with the. For example, how you press the RIGHT directional pad to say hello to pedestrians, and some actually will tell you whats going on in their life.  R* stopped it right there.  I would have continued it.  Coded it where there's a 10 % chance that a random interaction could produce a conversation, and you would be able to respond in different ways with the up , down, left, right pad buttons. If you carried on a successful conversation, that person would give you their number and become a friend. The game would assign them a random name, and that friend may have access to perks the main character could use. (i.e. cars, safehouses (maybe a girl wants you to move in with her), booty calls, weapons, free movie tickets, clothing discounts, information or security codes to use in heists of a business... there's many things R* could have thought of if the coders weren't so lazy this go around). 

3.) Activites

My god, what's the use of having all these basketball courts, pool tables, white water rapids, gyms, muscle beaches, night clubs, bars if you can't interact with them.  Seems to me R* went crazy on the base jumping. It doesn't take much to create a few mini games for these venues, so they don't feel lifeless.  That's the thing.  The city and the world is so beautiful, yet so lifeless.  They did an excellent job on the strip club, I would have liked to seem a portion of that effort go into a few more venues.

I wont even get started on online....

• NinjaWJ likes this

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:39 PM Edited by blowtorchrepair, 11 November 2013 - 05:07 PM.

I will now retract my previous grumblings on here about GTA ONLINE.  I now am getting more familiar with it, and making $ and leveling up.  There are still some nuanced issues online, like sometimes the TV or shower doesn't work when at the apartment (not really a deal-breaker for a shootem-up game), but overall I have had few online issues after the 3-or-so updates.

The stimulus helped much for an average player like myself.  I appreciate now the added depth to ONLINE and believe that this is really the tip of the iceberg for R*'s plans to take MP with the next generation of machines.

I do wish we could to simple things in story mode that is in ONLINE, like buy other apartments and custom houses along the west coast (which is not possible online, but wish it was), or place a tracker on my cars that will keep them in one place no matter how far I get from them.

all in all GTA V is a great game and ONLINE will continue to blossom over the next couple of years.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 11 November 2013 - 02:58 PM.

I used to be a huge fan of the gta franchise and I honestly thought that this would be a masterpiece for years to come but its not and heres why.

single player was meh but my big gripes aren't there

Online stuff:

Gta online is broken. true fact.

It is pretty, seriously it is a pretty game. this is true

and of course server crashes, character deletion, players losing money, cars, apartments, hackers, reputation system, criminal records, terrible mute system, kicks from lobbies, netcode issues, and a money system that adds greed to gameplay so that when you finish a mission you end up focusing on how much cash and rp you made instead of much fun you had.

Online is a joke, it will go down as a total flop. there is no use defending it anymore. go ahead and act like the kids in a gta lobby. everyone here has felt the frustration, knows the issues but cant bring them selves to say that the game we have been waiting for the last 4 years for f*cking sucks! There is not one gameplay mechanic that gta shares with other games that gta did best. I would really like to hear one if you can think of one.

this game has dissapointed me on so many levels

QFT. Well articulated.

The only thing I want to add to this is that superficial, but immersion breaking, clothing texture bug.  This is related to the cheap body armor you buy at Ammo Nation. 

Since I'm an immersion gamer, I like my chars to look the part of whatever jobs or activities they're doing on the map atm.  So I started my 2nd char the other night for this reason and got him up to lvl 8.  Then made the critical mistake of buying the cheapest body armor which was the only one available at that level. And just like my 1st char, my 2nd char has been unable to remove it since then...... 

Found this out right after doing a mission when sent him home to shower.  That's when the shower stopped working in his $223k apt. I tried to make him change all his clothing and found out he couldn't remove the body armor.  Thanks a lot R*  :miranda:

What pisses me off is the amount of money I spent in all the clothing stores that this char was going to wear for the sake of immersion. Now it doesn't matter what he wears, he'll always have that fugly cheap green armor f*cking up anything he wears.  :/

gtajim
  • gtajim

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

You can take the armour off if u hold back/select and scroll down
  • kibbutz1 likes this

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by Choco Taco, 11 November 2013 - 07:10 PM.

Some things that disappointed me:

- No vigilante.

- Both the race track and casino are useless.  They showed them before the game was released and I thought we'd be able to use them. 

- The arena is pointless.  Vice City and San Andreas had activities in the arena like demolition derby, races, and motorcycle stunt track.

- Yoga is a complete waste of time.  I kept an open mind about it and hoped it would be fun, but it totally sucks.  I had more fun bouncing the ball on my head in Vice City...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h8oRJs-WVG8

• NinjaWJ and hooma like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

I don't know why, but most of the "new" features in V felt like this to me:

First time seeing or using - so f*cking awesome, this is better than in IV
After a while - Kind of boring :/ Could've been better

Believe it or not, I used to love V's driving but after a while it just felt boring and I began to realize it way a downgrade for my tastes. Same with explosions and the map itself. Beautiful map, but so boring with no isolated places, interiors, or myths that aren't cult or alien related.
  • hooma and AlexL like this

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

Some things that disappointed me:

- No vigilante.

- Both the race track and casino are useless.  They showed them before the game was released and I thought we'd be able to use them. 

- The arena is pointless.  Vice City and San Andreas had activities in the arena like demolition derby, races, and motorcycle stunt track.

- Yoga is a complete waste of time.  I kept an open mind about it and hoped it would be fun, but it totally sucks.  I had more fun bouncing the ball on my head in Vice City...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h8oRJs-WVG8

Yes!!! This could've been the best game of the PS3/Xbox360 generation, but then it fell flat

holopoint270728
  • holopoint270728

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

Rockstar isn't gonna do noting to this game and for what when most is players more then half probably left for another game ..its sad when sleepy dogs or watch men are games created in the likes of gta are way better more to to ...trade in value for gta 5 is only like 20 bucks that's real bad for a new big game ..but I'm trading it in for bf4 should have just stuck with what's good all you guys playing it and at low levels well even at 100 level you do same missions you do game sucks big time and the developers are just a bunch of bored gamer developers who act like kids and put tanks in a street game ..take out the language and strippers make it for 10 year olds and make a gta5 for agults seriously

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users