Photo

Extradition from Martin

7 replies to this topic
AbaddonSOH
  • AbaddonSOH

Far North Hooligans

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hey everyone, I just figured out an easy way to do this mission and wanted to share. So I started it right after base invaders, so I ended up at sandy shores. Looking at the runway, I notice two Lazers. Of course this eliminates the need to go into the base. Just do a fly by and the titan will begin to take off. Shoot it down, then shoot the limo with the missiles. I flew as high as I could until NY wanted level disappeared, then parachuted down, collected the briefcase and drove to Madrazos. I hope this works for everybody. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. Also, I have done this mission four times this way, once with friends, three times alone.
  • LeAristocrat likes this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

I only ever got that limo one time from the air.  Countless times after that, I've tried, but it ends up driving erratically and my missiles always target police and never (ever) the limo.  First time I got it was sheer luck with a blind fire.

What I need is tips on how to take out that limo when I'm in the Lazer.

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:18 PM Edited by Out and Sideways, 19 October 2013 - 05:19 PM.

If not playing solo, split into two teams of varying sizes.  One waits at the limo spawn, the other inflitrates and blows up the titan.  Done.  If playing solo, god speed. I, for one, cannot control the damned missles in the lazer well, so shooting the limo is an annoyance for me.  Wish the jet had a hover option like Saints Row the IV does, but alas, it's not Saints Row.

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I call Lester and request a Helicopter.  I don't know if it has anything to do with Rank but he will mark the map to a Buzzard on the Hospital Helipad in Los Santos.  You don't want to be near the Hospital when you request this or he will mark a different location to a different Chopper. 

It's easier because you can get to the Base and pretty much take out the Titan before it even gets moving, course theres the chance your will Target the Vehicle/Soldiers around the plane first.  After you do that you can easily fly to the limo and take it out.

I should point out you can loose the cops before landing to pick up the Documents/Evidens/Briefcase and you won't get wanted. 

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Whenever I destroy the limo with the jet I fail because the files are destroyed, so now I just go to where it spawns while my team handles the Titan. Last time I was at the runway in Sandy Shores heading to the fighters but my team made the Titan take off and when it did so did both jets. I was mad until I looked at the map and saw them going after the Titan.

AbaddonSOH
  • AbaddonSOH

Far North Hooligans

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hey everybody, like I said, this is how I do the mission solo. I had hoped it would help people complete the mission easier. Also, to Upggrade, do you shoot one or two missiles? You only want to shoot one. If that doesnt work, and you still destroy the briefcase, I dont know how to help. Having a friend or two helps. And the jets at Sandy Shores are hostile if you dont steal them. They are police jets. So either steal or destroy them.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey everybody, like I said, this is how I do the mission solo. I had hoped it would help people complete the mission easier. Also, to Upggrade, do you shoot one or two missiles? You only want to shoot one. If that doesnt work, and you still destroy the briefcase, I dont know how to help. Having a friend or two helps. And the jets at Sandy Shores are hostile if you dont steal them. They are police jets. So either steal or destroy them.

I used guns, the missiles just weren't hitting for me.

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I only ever got that limo one time from the air.  Countless times after that, I've tried, but it ends up driving erratically and my missiles always target police and never (ever) the limo.  First time I got it was sheer luck with a blind fire.

What I need is tips on how to take out that limo when I'm in the Lazer.

Yeah, the missiles never seem to want to target him, the guns are easier (but still difficult while flying).

The Lazers are always at Sandy Shores for this mission (always 2 of them).  Easiest way to do the mission really is to do what OP says for getting the Lazer and blowing up the informant quickly, then fly past where the DA is, parachute down, and wait for his car to get close while scoped in with a sniper (or the best zoom weapon you can get)... or just line the road with stickies and wait for his car.  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users