Photo

Vehicles with bulletproof windshields.

19 replies to this topic
EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

Turns out the police Riot Van has a bulletproof windshield. You can't shoot people out from the front, but you can shoot people out through the door windows if you get around to the side.

Basically I got killed by it once then got a hold of it myself and went on a massive ungodly rampage. Actually the riot van is arguably better than Rhino tank, because using it doesn't automatically give you 5000 bad-sport points.

So are there any other vehicles with bulletproof windscreens? (Well I think the Annihilator and the Cargobob also have bulletproof windows, but I was more looking for cars). I think I'd heard someone suggest that an FBI Van had them too... but the normal FBI SUVs definitely don't and maybe they meant the Riot Van.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Turns out the police Riot Van has a bulletproof windshield. You can't shoot people out from the front, but you can shoot people out through the door windows if you get around to the side.

Basically I got killed by it once then got a hold of it myself and went on a massive ungodly rampage. Actually the riot van is arguably better than Rhino tank, because using it doesn't automatically give you 5000 bad-sport points.

So are there any other vehicles with bulletproof windscreens? (Well I think the Annihilator and the Cargobob also have bulletproof windows, but I was more looking for cars). I think I'd heard someone suggest that an FBI Van had them too... but the normal FBI SUVs definitely don't and maybe they meant the Riot Van.

is that the police suv or is it bigger (sorry i just don't know)?

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

i think the rear window on the bullet is bullet proof, if i approach players in reverse i never seem to die.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Not the suv. it's the riot van. 

I think they start appearing for a 4 star wanted level.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

its the police van sitting next to spike strips on roads when you have a wanted level.

i love that thing, steal it, call lester, shoot people. just so long as the rear doors or closed.

Keikz
  • Keikz

Biggest douche in the universe

• Members

Surely you are mistaken. I kill people with the police SUV's all day long... And sniping people in Annihilators is a cakewalk...

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Riot van: Big white/black van used in roadblocks

Police SUV: Black SUV the NOOSE teams use.

Kuunkulta
  • Kuunkulta

Rocka Rolla

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by Kuunkulta, 19 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

It's a lot bigger and you definitely recognize it when you see one. It's not the small black&white police van, but all black and more like the money-trucks. Shame you can't store one, it can be very useful... Btw the Annihilator doesn't have bulletproof windows.

Keikz
  • Keikz

Biggest douche in the universe

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Ah its that black "box". Yes ive seen those. :U:U:U

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Vapid Bullet's rear window have metallic bars that can't be shot through...

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Vapid Bullet's rear window have metallic bars that can't be shot through...

ok cool so its not just my imagination.  i wonder if the vacca has bullet proof rear windows because it has the bars on it, too.

Kuunkulta
  • Kuunkulta

Rocka Rolla

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

You can get the rear window shutters for Dominator too, though I've no idea if you can shoot through them or not. Never occurred to me to test it

• shootingallovertheplace likes this

Desu Nei
  • Desu Nei

Kawaii

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

Pretty sure the Cargobob's windows are bulletproof too. I noticed AI's can't shoot me through the windows of the Cargobob when I steal it during Athe Base Invaders mission.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

The police transporter have protected front windows and the lateral windows are fully protected.

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

NO.

NO.

just NO!

We've been over this thousands of times but still every little ten year old/pussy wants a BP windshield, it would not work and it's not happening...

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

Entity XF has a bulletproof rear window. Same with the Monroe.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:28 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 12 January 2014 - 10:30 AM.

The bump is strong in this one.

Anyway yes, the Police Riot is bulletproof, if you haven't figured it out in the 3 (4?) months after posting/replying to this topic. :)

Cargobob isn't bulletproof I think, if I am right someone damaged me while in the vehicle. The front of it could be bulletproof, not sure if he hit me from the side.

Entity XF has a bulletproof rear window. Same with the Monroe.

No, Entity doesn't. Unless someone hacked and killed me shooting from the rear... it only has extremely small place in which you could be shot. The rear window is so small, and you're sitting pretty protected from gunfire coming behind, but it is not bulletproof.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

RPG

/thread

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

RPG

/thread

Tank

/forum

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

NO.

NO.

just NO!

We've been over this thousands of times but still every little ten year old/pussy wants a BP windshield, it would not work and it's not happening...

why? i always thought 100% armor was trully 100%. does the president fully armor his vehicles and forget the windshields?

the armor in this game is sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users