Photo

tips for deatmatches

9 replies to this topic
1892grey
  • 1892grey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Im really poor at deathmatches and always die multiple times with little kills. I put 2 rounds into a guy in my last 1 and he still killed me with 1 shot. Any tips on how to get better?

l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Are you Free-Aim or Assisted Aim?

l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Either or some good tips are use Silencers, try and get high ground (buildings, etc) stay on the perimeter/outskirts of the map.

1892grey
  • 1892grey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Assisted aim. One of the main problems I have is. I don't see them coming at all

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Use the cover system!

1892grey
  • 1892grey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Use the cover system!

I do but whenever I try to move closer to the target I get picked off. Could probably do with a longer range weapon

immortal starshunps3
  • immortal starshunps3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hello I have a crew and I want people in it , when i play i do missions and etc.. so join if you want to play ! :) The name of my crew is : Immortal StarsHUNPS3

CHRSXIII
  • CHRSXIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

With auto and assisted aim u die really fast. Really its first person to aim wins. If ur going to stay with aassisted aim one tip is as soon as u lock onto a person move the reticle up and almost always its an automatic headshot. If this doesn't work out for u try free aim. Less deaths because u have to manually aim where u want to shoot

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

If you have not seen a red blip in awhile you may want to consider tapping aim lock while checking each of your four views so as to chance locking on to someone whos been watching you without reaction.  Rifles have longer lock on distance than pistols but if the layout is Tight you may want to consider a pistol with a right stick flicks for headshots because you will give them less time to react with the right shot. Sometimes given the layout you can leave the primary area and snipe from a position above the rest of the players, this will often lead to being spotted eventually but it can be a safe guarantee for atleast a few kills if you can handle a sniper rifle.

Otherwise remember to use cover constantly and turn the camera to your back Often because players will flank you on regular basis given the opportunity, early rank weaponry won't do you many favours so Id probably stick to running and gunning, just note that if you get a streak and take out a few players, don't necessarily continue forward turn back to cover all of the spawn flows on the map-if you do this right you could likely have a streak on your hand.  Last thing remember you can Cycle locked on targets so if theres a multitude of players that have not yet fired on you-cycling through them could theoretically wipe them all out. 

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

TIP: the SMGs and basic Assault Rifle in this game are pretty lousy.  Your pistols and shotguns are a better options until you unlock the better assault rifles.  The shotguns actually have pretty decent range.  You'll also save $ on ammo.  Even with the better assault rifles, the AP pistol can sometimes put those to shame.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users