Photo

Bail Bond Missions - Maude doesn't respawn

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
pisco
  • pisco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by pisco, 19 October 2013 - 01:41 PM.

Right, let's say I killed "Maude" by breaking a bit late hahahahah the thing is she just doesn't respawn at all...

I'm at 91% completion and I have this gut feeling I have to start all over again hahah

Does any know anything about this?

cheers

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Bail bond missions do not count towards the 100%. Only missions and collectables that

Spoiler
can do count towards the 100%.

pisco
  • pisco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by pisco, 19 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

Bail bond missions do not count towards the 100%. Only missions and collectables that

Spoiler
can do count towards the 100%.

cheers mate...

I don't care about the 100% to be honest that shows on the game and social club.

My 100% is everything done....including the collectors edition mission that's why my question.

I noticed somewhere that I can reset all Hobbies and Past times missions BUT still trying to find a way that I wont lose the ones I already done...

If anyone knows anything else about how to get these missions back just give me a shout...

Cheers for your help TheGeneral.

pisco
  • pisco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

reset only works for Strangers and Freaks not hobbies and pastimes...

Even if its not accountable for the 100% I'm surprised a game Character who provides missions not respawning at all..

anyone else have more ideas regarding this?

Cheers

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by Banana., 19 October 2013 - 10:45 PM.

If she already gave you a bounty to hunt then continue as normal. She doesn't appear on the map unless you're taking one in.

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

The Maude bounty missions do indeed count towards the 100% completion. well it counts towards your total count done for hobbies and pasttimes and there are 59 in total. You only need 42 of them so technically you don't need to do them but they are easy and def will count towards it if you do them. ;)

pisco
  • pisco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

cheers guys...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by Spuds725, 21 October 2013 - 12:08 AM.

The Maude bounty missions do indeed count towards the 100% completion. well it counts towards your total count done for hobbies and pasttimes and there are 59 in total. You only need 42 of them so technically you don't need to do them but they are easy and def will count towards it if you do them. ;)

Nope (not according to my sources).... http://www.ign.com/w...etion_Checklist

Shooting Range: Hand Guns

Shooting Range: Submachine Guns

Shooting Range: Assault Rifles

Shooting Range: Shotguns

Shooting Range: Light Machine Guns

Shooting Range: Heavy

Street Race: South Los Santos

Street Race: City Circuit

Street Race: Airport

Street Race: Freeway

Street Race: Vespucci Canals

Win at Tennis

Play 9 holes of Golf & finish even or below par

Win at Darts

Get a private dance at the Strip Club

Triathlon 1: Vespucci Canals

Triathlon 2: Alamo Sea)

Triathlon 3: Coyote Cross Country

Offroad Race 1: Canyon Cliffs

Offroad Race 2: Ridge Run

Offroad Race 3: Mineward Spiral

Offroad Race 4: Valley Trail

Offroad Race 5: Lakeside Splash

Offroad Race 6: Eco Friendly

Flight School: Training Take Off

Flight School: Runway Landing

Flight School: Inverted Flight

Flight School: Knife Flight

Flight School: Flat Hatting

Flight School: Touch Down

Flight School: Loop the loop

Flight School: Helicopter Course

Flight School: Helicopter Speed Run

Flight School: Skydiving

Flight School: Drop Zone

Flight School: Earn Your Wings

Sea Race: East Coast

Sea Race: North East Coast

Sea Race: Raton Canyon

Sea Race: Lost Santos

Parachuting: Complete all Base Jumps

Parachuting: Complete all Heli Jumps

According to IGN 100% checklist-- The following are NOT required for 100%

Stunt Plane Time Trials
Bail Bonds - Quarry
Bail Bonds - Farm
Bail Bonds - Mountain
Bail Bonds - Hobo
Arms Traffic Air 1
Arms Traffic Air 2
Arms Traffic Air 3
Arms Traffic Air 4
Arms Traffic Air 5
Arms Traffic Ground 1
Arms Traffic Ground 2
Arms Traffic Ground 3
Arms Traffic Ground 4
Arms Traffic Ground 5
Hunting

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

You only have 42 listed there and there are 59 total??? Yes you only need 42 to complete the 100% but there is no specific 42 you need to do. So yes the bounty missions and the arms traffic missions count. Plus I know this first hand because once I completed the game I started to really work on my 100%. With that being said I had totally missed the bounty missions so I went back and did them all and yep, I got 4 added to my total of 42 for the 100%. Plus the arms traffic do count but you are partly right. The first few for until you pop the arms race achievement will count but not the countless afterwards.

Now I know what IGN says and I do indeed follow IGN and really like the info there but I need to disagree this time. Like I said, they did count for me for sure. That I am positive about. But like so many other things with this game, It may be just another problem for them to fix.

killer6699
  • killer6699

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

You only have 42 listed there and there are 59 total??? Yes you only need 42 to complete the 100% but there is no specific 42 you need to do. So yes the bounty missions and the arms traffic missions count. Plus I know this first hand because once I completed the game I started to really work on my 100%. With that being said I had totally missed the bounty missions so I went back and did them all and yep, I got 4 added to my total of 42 for the 100%. Plus the arms traffic do count but you are partly right. The first few for until you pop the arms race achievement will count but not the countless afterwards.

Now I know what IGN says and I do indeed follow IGN and really like the info there but I need to disagree this time. Like I said, they did count for me for sure. That I am positive about. But like so many other things with this game, It may be just another problem for them to fix.

Actually, if you go to http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist, you can see that, in fact, the bounty missions are not required for 100%. The only hobbies and pastimes that are have a small vertical green stripe next to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users