Photo

Chilliad Mural - Symmetrical?

6 replies to this topic
ParlorTrix
  • ParlorTrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

I posted this under the longer post but wanted different input on the idea.

From the first day I read about the mural someone stated it is a pyramid so I wondered if anyone has tried symmetry of the diagram. I printed it out and cut in half when line it up where the alien ship and jet over lay one another it dies resemble a map and the red of the boxes does not intersect a line but more of a flow chart maybe. The egg is not center at all as if it could be the direction to go from. No tunnels in the mountain but a map of the city or country side. The lightning bolts all line up perfectly so I think you were right as a pyramid but the puzzle maybe the mural itself. Example: Now what is interesting is maze bank someone posted a pic as if the fountain could be a cracked egg. What if that was the starting point. Just a thought I have yet to read.
  • mhinder likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

good find !!

check it out and report here. ASAP.

ParlorTrix
  • ParlorTrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

I tried to post this under the jet pack hunt but was immediately drowned out.

So I tried the experiment of cutting the mural in half and seeing how close the sides match. You can move these lines around and it starts to form what looks like a map. Now I'm not at a 100% so I never could find out my next part.
After several attempts of trying to align the boxes and lines I settle on the UFO pic on top of the jet pack. This showed every box not intersecting a line straight line but only the curvy mountain sides. While looking to see if there was a similar place on the map I remembered some stated in another post the fountain at Maze bank looked like an egg at a certain time of day.

I drove to maze bank and what do you see on the fountain? Similar shapes as the mural, never tried to match but they are all over the bank. Now it's most likely a coincidence and somebody probably dismissed that theory. Then looking at the Maze bank logo one angle looker like E3 combined and another just a square.

So looking at the laid over mural it does not show the pack at the egg but down the road, coincidence here is the road is the same design as the mural line.

Now the biggest coincidence and need to see if you treasure hunters have checked this, but the location is the park where Michael has his hallucination of aliens. What's around the park? Different sized squares, and a fountain that may seem similar but never seen the UFO up close. So the biggest surprise was to see there is an underground structure for this park as if you laid the UFO over the jet pack, oh and another coincidence is you can see the FIB headquarters. Just trying a different angle.
  • mhinder likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

can we get some pics?

This is really something worth looking into.

Segregate and Rearrange 

I believe that the mural has multiple uses.

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

If there is a jetpack, UFO or anything else for that matter, this is the type of thinking that is going to uncover it. I'm surprised you didn't get bashed for thinking outside the box on the other thread. Oh how do some of them put it? My theory is FACT, it has been CONFIRMED, there is no JETPACK because my theory led to a DEAD END. The best part is when they call someone a troll just because they suggest something old or new to try. Good luck with your search and I will do my best to try this and any other theory (no matter how many times someone mentions it) over and over again in different ways til this mystery is solved.

ParlorTrix
  • ParlorTrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Yeah at work ATM soon as I get on I can get some pics uploaded.

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

http://gtaforums.com...-mural/page-185

(Sorry don't know how to quote posts from other threads, post by macontheweb007) Is this what you're getting at?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users