Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V vs Other GTA games

70 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite GTA (167 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is better?

1. GTA V (131 votes [78.44%])

Percentage of vote: 78.44%

2. GTA IV (36 votes [21.56%])

Percentage of vote: 21.56%

Which one is better?

1. GTA V (106 votes [63.47%])

Percentage of vote: 63.47%

2. GTA SA (61 votes [36.53%])

Percentage of vote: 36.53%

Which one is better?

1. GTA V (87 votes [52.10%])

Percentage of vote: 52.10%

2. GTA SA (39 votes [23.35%])

Percentage of vote: 23.35%

3. GTA IV (21 votes [12.57%])

Percentage of vote: 12.57%

4. GTA VC (13 votes [7.78%])

Percentage of vote: 7.78%

5. GTA III (7 votes [4.19%])

Percentage of vote: 4.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote
RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 19 October 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Instead of creating topics to say how SA is better than V and how V is better than IV just vote this poll and say why

And don't even start on "because v was released recently everyone will vote for it" NO... the game has been out for a month, people had enough time to explore V's features and flaws... creating this kind of pool would be unfair if it was created a day after the game was released but that's not the case.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

GTA San Andreas is the best GTA ever made period, I don't care if the V map is bigger, V lacks interiors, which GTA SA had a ton of them.

• russian hotman likes this

tartanbahn
  • tartanbahn

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

gtamapcomparison.png

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 19 October 2013 - 11:56 AM.

gtamapcomparison.png

I hope you know that's not really V's map o.O

Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

hey rockstarfanboy go f*ck yourself

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Oh look ' its you again . .

louis-tomlinson-one-direction-fake-cryin

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Oh look ' its you again . .

louis-tomlinson-one-direction-fake-cryin

hahahha he is mad :(

• Detained likes this

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

gtamapcomparison.png

Aaaaand the Fail of the Year goes tooooo...

tartanbahn
  • tartanbahn

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

look how beautiful SA was:

gta_4_san_andreas_icenhancer_1_3_016.jpg

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

gtamapcomparison.png

Aaaaand the Fail of the Year goes tooooo...

LOL

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Instead of creating topics to say how SA is better than V and how V is better than IV just vote this poll and say why

Is that you Mr StarVisitor?? Or are you related to him?? 

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Is that you Mr StarVisitor?? Or are you related to him?? 

no I'm just a big fan of him for his funny posts

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by Official General, 19 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.

* GTA V is better than GTA IV but only slightly, and that is not exactly a great thing either.

* San Andreas is better than GTA V. There are many good, solid reasons why I think this. 

* To me Vice City is still the best GTA game ever, closely followed by San Andreas. 

• Ferocious Banger and GankThis110 like this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

*IV is still better than V. Sure V is great, but IV made much more impact on me and was simply more polished.

*V is much better than SA. The latter is one of the overrated GTA games.

*IV is currently the best GTA up to date in my honest opinion.

• Jimmy Darmody likes this

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by Flexx, 16 September 2014 - 07:52 AM.

* GTA V is better than GTA IV but only slightly, and that is not exactly a great thing either.

Good joke.

* To me Vice City is still the best GTA game ever, closely followed by San Andreas. 

This, I cannot begin to... wrap my head around this statement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The latest release of each game in its respective universe is the best. That said, GTA: San Andreas is hands down the best GTA period. GTA V is my current favorite however because its modern, and I just can't seem to gather the interest to replay a game as old as SA.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

GTA San Andreas is the best GTA ever made period, I don't care if the V map is bigger, V lacks interiors, which GTA SA had a ton of them.

San Andreas was my personal favorite game until Red Dead Redemption. However, in SPITE of missing some things I wish it had, like more interiors and a drivable train I could derail, GTAV is really superior in every other way. I can't ignore everything GTAV does well, because it doesn't have some cool stuff that SA had.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

While story and features might be better in some of the older games, you can't deny that IV and V play very smoothly. Who the f*ck would want to go back to that clunky excuse for free aim that was in SA and of course the terrible auto aim that plagued the older games.

Then again half the people on these forums probably use auto aim anyways so to them it just feels the same I guess. If you havnt been playing any Rockstar game since IV and up on free aim even you are really denying yourself some fun.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by Official General, 19 October 2013 - 05:09 PM.

No surprise there coming from a certified San Andreas hater. You are one of those certain guys on here who are just mad that SA is so overwhelmingly popular with GTA fans, and still is preferred over newer GTAs like your dearly, beloved Niko and GTA IV. But it's all good, you are entitled to your personal opinion. 

@ Flexx

* I'm not joking at all bro. GTA IV actually was better in certain areas than GTA V. For starters, IV has a better storyline and much more interesting and intriguing set of non-protagonist characters. IV has better immersion and interaction with it's city environment, it actually more accessible interiors than Los Santos in V. In my view, I preferred the gunshot sounds of IV to V. V is better, just not by much, that's just my view. 

* Vice City is my favorite GTA and I think it's slightly better than SA, but only just. My favorite GTA protagonist is Tommy Vercetti, and I just loved the whole Miami style-setting, 1980s vibe, it's then-new features were groundbreaking and the storyline was brilliant ALL the way through. It just an all-round excellent game. SA was very similar to VC in all aspects, apart from the storyline which was good for most part, but got a bit stale and silly in certain areas. But make no mistake, I have a massive amount of admiration and respect for SA, it's easily my second favorite GTA. 

• GankThis110 likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

SA > IV > V, coming from someone who prefers IV, SA is still a better game

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

V to all of those questions.

HaciSerkanOsman
  • HaciSerkanOsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

u know what i think guys?.these "people" who vote for gta v are just 14 year old kids 

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

No surprise there coming from a certified San Andreas hater. You are one of those certain guys on here who are just mad that SA is so overwhelmingly popular with GTA fans, and still is preferred over newer GTAs like your dearly, beloved Niko and GTA IV. But it's all good, you are entitled to your personal opinion. 

Thanks for letting me to have my own opinion. You're a tool, because you're contradicting yourself in your own post. I can have my opinion, yet I'm a hater? 

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Everything except for GTA V.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

u know what i think guys?.these "people" who vote for gta v are just 14 year old kids 

Or just people with different opinions. Im 20 years olds and i think GTA V is the best GTA game ever made. So what?

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

@ Flexx

* I'm not joking at all bro. GTA IV actually was better in certain areas than GTA V. For starters, IV has a better storyline and much more interesting and intriguing set of non-protagonist characters. IV has better immersion and interaction with it's city environment, it actually more accessible interiors than Los Santos in V. In my view, I preferred the gunshot sounds of IV to V. V is better, just not by much, that's just my view. 

* Vice City is my favorite GTA and I think it's slightly better than SA, but only just. My favorite GTA protagonist is Tommy Vercetti, and I just loved the whole Miami style-setting, 1980s vibe, it's then-new features were groundbreaking and the storyline was brilliant ALL the way through. It just an all-round excellent game. SA was very similar to VC in all aspects, apart from the storyline which was good for most part, but got a bit stale and silly in certain areas. But make no mistake, I have a massive amount of admiration and respect for SA, it's easily my second favorite GTA.

Agreed 100% with VC. Story and world were much better/beautiful than SA. SA is my 2nd fav, though.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by Official General, 19 October 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Thanks for letting me to have my own opinion. You're a tool, because you're contradicting yourself in your own post. I can have my opinion, yet I'm a hater? 

Bro, you can't fool me, you are a certified San Andreas hater. I've seen your previous posts, you have a long history of it. By 'hater' I mean that you are not just content with not liking it, you will bash it and slate it at every given opportunity, and you bash and criticize the people who love it too, labelling them as " SA blind fanboys ". You really seem to have a hard time accepting that SA is unarguably the most popular GTA game in the entire series. That's not just having an opinion, it's all being a hater. 

I'm not actually having a dig at you for it, I'm just calling out what I see. Really you should admit it and be up front.

@ GankThis110

Yeah we both stand exactly on the same position there  :^:

• GankThis110 likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Wow! I'm actually shocked with the poll results thus far.

I would've thought the annoying SA fanboys would have hijacked the polls.

This gives me hope that they are the minority.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Official General, 19 October 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Nah, I think there has just been too many of these similar threads recently, so people just can't keep up. You got to be in denial if you really believe that the majority prefer GTA V over San Andreas. Recent posts and topics on here clearly suggest otherwise. I will safely say that SA still remains the most popular GTA to date, followed by Vice City. 

(And before you label me an SA fanboy, I will remind you that VC is my favorite GTA). 

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 19 October 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Or just people with different opinions. Im 20 years olds and i think GTA V is the best GTA game ever made. So what?

same here 20 years old, gta v is by far the best... PC gamers just dont want to accept that V is being favored by most of the people... I'm actually suprised by the results considering the hate on this forum because outside of here people say V is one of the best game of this generation....

Nah, I think there has just been too many of these similar threads recently, so people just can't keep up. You got to be in denial if you really believe that the majority prefer GTA V over San Andreas. Recent posts and topics on here clearly suggest otherwise. I will safely say that SA still remains the most popular GTA to date, followed by Vice City. 

(And before you label me an SA fanboy, I will remind you that VC is my favorite GTA). 

IMO I think you have to be in denial if you think SA is still the king after the release of V

*Moondog*
  • *Moondog*

24/7 Gamer

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

same here 20 years old, gta v is by far the best... PC gamers just dont want to accept that V is being favored by most of the people... I'm actually suprised by the results considering the hate on this forum because outside of here people say V is one of the best game of this generation....

IMO I think you have to be in denial if you think SA is still the king after the release of V

indeed, even after 4 was released, i played 4 loads then tried to go back to SA but it just sucked in comparison, and this is coming from someone that loved SA when it came out.

with 5's release now, i love it but it's still lacking the better physics from 4, and the great content from SA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users