Photo

Workout help :) please.

12 replies to this topic
Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by Ruzko, 19 October 2013 - 09:28 AM.

Hey guys I am 15 and am wondering a small thing, lately I have been doing a crapload of pushups and stuff and got challenged by my girlfriend to lift her on my back when doing some pushups and am wondering, is 48kg too hard of a weight to put on my back? for safety reasons I wanna know :)

and no I ain't a try hard kinda 'I am better than everyone guy' xD

thank you for answers.

and by the way I weigh around 50 kg 
:)
once again thanks in advance.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by Mr Scratch, 19 October 2013 - 09:34 AM.

This is a better place for these kind of questions

http://gtaforums.com...le-and-fitness/

If you can bench press 48 kilos then you should be able to but I wouldn't recommend it because you've got a big chance to screw up your back.

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thank you sir for the wisdom :)
I shall not do it then 
no clue why she dared me too... haha

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

I don't know if you'd want to actually start incorporating her into your workout routine, I know I definitely wouldn't. But I imagine you'll be fine if you just do it a few times so she gets the thrill of being on a beefcake's back whilst he does push ups. 

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

hahaha yeah she seems psyched for it... :3
and what does the term ''beefcake'' mean?, is it a term for a strong person?
:)  

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

maybe she'll get moist from how hench you are. And then she'll get stuck to you and then you'll have a moist 48 kg 15 year old stuck to you forever.

• stu likes this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

mhahi.jpg

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA :')
this is why I love Gtaforums... xD

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by jaysteels, 20 October 2013 - 09:11 PM.

holy sh*t 50 kg?! wtf how short are you?

short-lifter.jpg

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

He's 6ft 5, but almost completely transparent. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

She may not weigh much but how much can she bench? Sit on her back.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by finn4life, 20 October 2013 - 10:01 PM.

I can see a few problems arising from doing push-ups with 48kilos on your back, that's not a ridiculous amount of weight if you weighed like 80 or 90 kilos as an example, but weighing only 50 I can see some issues.

1. Weight distribution, where is she sitting? If she's on your lower back more of the weight is going to be focussed on your abdominals and legs, you don't want her sitting there because if you're going to get an injury, it's because she hurts your lower back, it's a little more vulnerable if in the wrong position than other body parts, if however, your gf is on your upper back, not such a bad thing. 
However here's the next thing, if she's on your upper back, how is she sitting? To one side? Or is her body weight evenly distributed on both sides of your body? Because if it isn't, one side is going to get stronger than the other and that is a pain in the ass to fix.

2. Wrist strain, Your wrists are going to be bent when you do pushups unless you do them on your knuckles, that's okay, but when you start putting heavy weight on it's not a particularly strong position for your wrists and you could actually injure them, or cause problems later on in life.

3. Too much weight. Unless you have been lifting weights and strength training for some time, i'm having trouble believing you could do have 48kg on your upper back doing pushups while only weighing 50 kg yourself, I suggest you drop the weight and find better exercises to do, you want to be able to do about 8-12 repetitions of the exercise and then rest for about 1-2 minutes and repeat.

If regular pushups are too easy I would recommend doing variations of them, also what is your goal? Strength or muscle? Come over to the fitness thread linked in an above post if you have anything you need help with later.

Here are the variations.

• Irviding likes this

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

I got chilly balls...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by Ruzko, 21 October 2013 - 03:50 AM.

Uh well I am 167? cm I think...

And this is just a one off not a fully blown workout just a small challenge set by her :)

and I am mainly going for strength...
you know, rather be a fast agile strong person than a massive slow yet strong person but yeah I might move this story 'o' mine to the health and fitness page :)
thanks.

EDIT: I also do around 50 push ups a day, (in reps of course) sooo I guess you could say push ups are a bit easy, I do normal, Shoulder, and diamond pushups so far also :)

I am just trying to keep in shape and have a good body. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users