Armored Trucks

94 replies to this topic
Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Armored trucks are one type of event in a list of possible free roam events that occur randomly. The list also includes:
Simeon HPV
Lester Assasination
Crate drops
I think I'm missing one

Only one of these can happen at a given time and about 90% of the time don't happen unless there's at least 2 or 3 people in the lobby. There's the occasional exception/glitch, but this is a rough guideline on what to expect. If you find that you're not getting any of these, try session hopping till you find a lobby with one of them and then the cycle should free itself back up.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:41 AM

I have been lookin for these for the past week or so. The first few days I had no luck, then I figured out a pattern on my end anyway. In invite only sessions a random event has been spawning every 48 minutes in-game. Most times after the first 48 minutes a hpv will spawn and after another 48 minutes an armored truck will spawn. Sometimes armored truck will spawn first. I found 9 trucks just today doing this.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

I haven't seen an armored truck in a long time now...even played a five-hour long Invite-only session last night, and not one truck.

That said, I never bother with Simeon's useless cars; they're a massive waste of time and effort for very little cash. So that might be why they haven't been spawning for me. Truth is, I can almost make more money robbing nearby convenience stores--even paying $600 for Lester to remove my three-star wanted levels.

bluesy
  • bluesy

bit.ly/deepbluesy

• New Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:29 AM

I have been lookin for these for the past week or so. The first few days I had no luck, then I figured out a pattern on my end anyway. In invite only sessions a random event has been spawning every 48 minutes in-game. Most times after the first 48 minutes a hpv will spawn and after another 48 minutes an armored truck will spawn. Sometimes armored truck will spawn first. I found 9 trucks just today doing this.

This method works on PS3. Thank you! :colgate:

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

Cool bro. I had a couple of instances where a hpv showed up after 48 minutes then nothing in the next 48 minutes--but the next 48 minutes a truck would spawn lol  hang in there and they will come.

The whole week I did not see any in open lobbies. As soon as I got the award I saw 2 in open lobbies in the same day lol 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users