Photo

Cops N Chase (Lester mission)

4 replies to this topic
balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

I always seem to run out of time before destroying the van, or before I get to the motorcycles.  I can't get to the van through the gate, and taking the long way around and climbing into the area to get to the van takes a long time.  Is there something I'm missing on how to get this done quickly?

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

You mean the mission Cops Capacity?

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorization
  • England

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

As you approach don't go down it,  drive just to the right of the road with the van in the car park and there is a staircase going up to a bit just above that car park,  just throw a grenade down over the fence.  Then you have loads of time for the bikes/prison bus.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Make sure you start with sticky bombs, and attach them to the first two cars, but don't detonate immediately - go to the where the van spawns (mark it with a point of interest is useful if your memory for locations is not great), then detonate the cars, and chuck a grenade over the wall at the van as the poster above says.

alexissick
  • alexissick

Sick Lad

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

For the van, if you drive around the police station you will find an alternative entrance into the parking lot where the van is located, just drive your car down there, drop a grenade/sticky bomb and then drive out the same way, much easier than trying to jump the fence or even get out of your car. The bulletproof tires should mean that as long as you get in and out relatively quick, there wont be any problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users