Photo

Only 50% Done With the Game. Barely Have 200gs per Character, Got the

5 replies to this topic
Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

I just wanted to go driving around the map in my custom car with Trevor to raise his driving stat. I got a random event and decided to stop for it, it's the Tinkle Man. I don't want to do this event until I have HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS!!!!! I thought this event didn't happen until you beat the story anyway. Why the hell would I get it so early. Just cost me time having to load my game, and now I have to drive all through the city to get back to the freeway again. Son of a bitch. Why do games take so long to load anyway. It's totally ridiculous. What was the point of an install disc if every game load takes 2-3 minutes???

trevdaperv
  • trevdaperv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

Because you are playing on a f*cking 7+ years old toaster :yawn:

• King Kapone likes this

Evo X Ali
  • Evo X Ali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

yeah it is pretty stupid but good thing i did the unlimited money glitch before they patched it, though you can still do it if you know how to delete the updates and know what the files are called cos you wouldn't wanna delete something important. If you know the update files names then after deleting them just play without connecting to the internet and do the glitch. It's on YouTube, there are 3 money brief cases, $9000, $12000 and $25000 deep in the ocean... basically you just bring all 3 characters to the location and get a briefcase then switch to another, briefcases reset everytime you switch and your lung capacity bar resets too so even if you didn't get the briefcase yet and your breathe is about to run out just switch character. Of course this will only work if you never got those briefcases before. i made around 20 million doing the glitch.... but yeah i hate the way most missions get you no money.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

I am playing on the black Xbox 360 console. The one released just a few years ago that eliminated the overheating issue and improved performance in several other areas. I have pre-ordered and Xbox One though. With luck GTA V can be played on it, and hopefully my complaints can cross the river Styx and spent an eternity with Hades. But for now the load times piss me off.

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

All Xbox players in this game, will be ...punished!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Get a PS3 & 4.

It takes 30 seconds to re-load a save on PS3.

More time for making $$$$$$

trevdaperv
  • trevdaperv

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

I am playing on the black Xbox 360 console. The one released just a few years ago that eliminated the overheating issue and improved performance in several other areas. I have pre-ordered and Xbox One though. With luck GTA V can be played on it, and hopefully my complaints can cross the river Styx and spent an eternity with Hades. But for now the load times piss me off.

It doesn't matter if ur xbox is 3-4 years old black, white, yellow or whatever model you have.Still the same hardware from 7 years ago, it doesn't have any extra hardware processing power the only difference is lower cost manufacturing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users