Suck a fat f*cking cock, f*cking Rockstar and your f*cking Cloud serve

48 replies to this topic
DennisTheMenace95
  • DennisTheMenace95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

SAVE CONFIRMED?

Go f*ck yourself, you f*cking piece of sh*t multiplayer division of Rockstar. You can't f*cking handle a f*cking multiplayer game after f*cking how many f*cking weeks?

I lost $22K and four levels. Then some fa**ot in a server had to kick me out, and once I jump back in, oh, look.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. If I can do anything to make you feel more welcome please let me know.

• lxr, wallpaper42, Hama Chan and 1 other like this

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

Well a little over two weeks, and 22k and four levels isn't much compared to what other people have lost. 

Although after this new patch the cloud servers have constantly been going off and on which is annoying. 

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

• GTAhole likes this

LucasTehNoob
  • LucasTehNoob

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

SAVE CONFIRMED?

Go f*ck yourself, you f*cking piece of sh*t multiplayer division of Rockstar. You can't f*cking handle a f*cking multiplayer game after f*cking how many f*cking weeks?

I lost $22K and four levels. Then some fa**ot in a server had to kick me out, and once I jump back in, oh, look.

Calm down, they had some issues with the saving system just a few hours ago, wait a day or a few hours and you should get your level and cash back.

http://support.rocks...g-in-GTA-Online

ONAOGTAVGRIF
  • ONAOGTAVGRIF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Its much, if you dont play 24/7, its a sh*tload.

DennisTheMenace95
  • DennisTheMenace95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by DennisTheMenace95, 19 October 2013 - 04:24 AM.

SAVE CONFIRMED?

Calm down, they had some issues with the saving system just a few hours ago, wait a day or a few hours and you should get your level and cash back.

The primary reason I'm just so pissed (and I've never been this pissed at a game before, really) is that I only get one day out of the week to play now since uni started. Even when I played other games, I never actually felt like I wasted my time, because I progressed SOMEWHERE in the plot, levels, whatever the f*ck.

This was the first time I actually WASTED my time with nothing to show for it.

Thanks for trying to console me, but with the promises Rockstar's made lately I HIGHLY f*cking doubt they're going to solve it.

Actually, reading that report, they might actually solve it.

And not give any of our money and levels back. f*ck, I'm losing my faith in Rockstar.

DennisTheMenace95
  • DennisTheMenace95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Its much, if you dont play 24/7, its a sh*tload.

EXACTLY! I've got one day out of the f*cking week to play, and this was a TON of progress for me.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

SAVE CONFIRMED?

The primary reason I'm just so pissed (and I've never been this pissed at a game before, really) is that I only get one day out of the week to play now since uni started. Even when I played other games, I never actually felt like I wasted my time, because I progressed SOMEWHERE in the plot, levels, whatever the f*ck.

Thanks for trying to console me, but with the promises Rockstar's made lately I HIGHLY f*cking doubt they're going to solve it.

And not give any of our money and levels back. f*ck, I'm losing my faith in Rockstar.

Plenty of us lost far more than you, not that that will make you feel any better. Go drink a lager or something. I suggest VB or XXXX

LucasTehNoob
  • LucasTehNoob

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

SAVE CONFIRMED?

Plenty of us lost far more than you, not that that will make you feel any better. Go drink a lager or something. I suggest VB or XXXX

Ive lost my lv 50 character twice, Ive lost my 1st Z-type thanks to that Garage glitch that replaced the wrong car. Yet, I'm still peachy about GTA Online 

Dont worry, you'll get your levels and cash back my friend lost his 110 rank and got bumped down to 105 then he got back to 125 just recently

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I never lost any that high of a Rank, but I did lose 4 characters. I hope it comes back when the cloud comes up.

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

It's not even that it's a one time glitch and you can just hop back in.  Currently the game simply isn't saving your progress, so if you went to play right now when you logged off everything would be gone.

The biggest issue I have is I stayed online while it kept giving me cloud down messages, then waited for it to say "save successful" before transitioning to SP and FINALLY getting out of an aim assisted free roam that I had been stuck in for hours.... then it deleted my progress anyway.

If it's broken, can we at least not get messages telling us it's fixed and our stuff is saved when the game and the servers know damn well that they are throwing our progress out?  I think we deserve to know if we're being screwed or not at this point.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Filly you can make $22k in like 10-20 minutes.

DennisTheMenace95
  • DennisTheMenace95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

It's not even that it's a one time glitch and you can just hop back in.  Currently the game simply isn't saving your progress, so if you went to play right now when you logged off everything would be gone.

The biggest issue I have is I stayed online while it kept giving me cloud down messages, then waited for it to say "save successful" before transitioning to SP and FINALLY getting out of an aim assisted free roam that I had been stuck in for hours.... then it deleted my progress anyway.

If it's broken, can we at least not get messages telling us it's fixed and our stuff is saved when the game and the servers know damn well that they are throwing our progress out?  I think we deserve to know if we're being screwed or not at this point.

EXACTLY. That bullsh*t SAVED SUCCESSFUL is my main issue. f*cking deceitful

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

Cloud seems to be working perfectly fine for me :)

DennisTheMenace95
  • DennisTheMenace95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Filly you can make $22k in like 10-20 minutes.

Okay, bro, I like ponies too, but you sound like a fa**ot saying, "Filly", not to mention you make us look bad.

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

I would like to see you try and suck a big fat juicy cock it's not as easy as it looks.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

I lost my 10 car garage 2 days ago. But then I sold the game.

ONAOGTAVGRIF
  • ONAOGTAVGRIF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

DEERRRM URRR ROKSTAEERR

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Rockstar suck they're terrible.

I didn't get SAVE CONFIRMED I got SAVE SUCCESSFUL pop up in the bottom tons of times tonight.

Did the hamster die in your server again Cockstar, you suck.

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Rockstar suck they're terrible.

I didn't get SAVE CONFIRMED I got SAVE SUCCESSFUL pop up in the bottom tons of times tonight.

Did the hamster die in your server again Cockstar, you suck.

what's the difference long as it's successful in saving your game.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

EXACTLY. That bullsh*t SAVED SUCCESSFUL is my main issue. f*cking deceitful

It's not saying it saved FOR YOU it's saying you can save FOR YOURSELF.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by KeeNer187, 19 October 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Well a little over two weeks, and 22k and four levels isn't much compared to what other people have lost. 

Although after this new patch the cloud servers have constantly been going off and on which is annoying. 

My buddy hasnt been able to log onto online even once. Always says cloud servers are unavailable

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 19 October 2013 - 05:16 AM.

pile_of_poo.png

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

This is legitimately the best reply I've seen yet on these forums.

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Did anyone laugh at this guy yet?

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

he's right though

Stank_Ranch
  • Stank_Ranch

RIP Walter White

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

I'm the luckiest GTA Online player ever. No one ever kills me, my account was never reset, I have tons of money, my game never once glitched, never had connection problems. I had and still do have a good experience. I just dislike online in all. 

Hama Chan
  • Hama Chan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

That is nothing to me losing 32 levels and $460,000. Your 3 hours of game play has totally ruined the experience for you and is nothing to my 35 hours....

Quit whining you baby.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I'm the luckiest GTA Online player ever. No one ever kills me, my account was never reset, I have tons of money, my game never once glitched, never had connection problems. I had and still do have a good experience. I just dislike online in all. 

I would kill you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users