Photo

Cargobob ninja nerf?

20 replies to this topic
biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

It appears it can no longer pick up personal vehicles... or at least you own personal vehicle.. pretty sure this is a fix for dropping peoples cars from the sky to avoid bad sport but still destroying them.

Can anyone confirm this? or if mayb its just my personal car I couldnt lift..

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

Its happened to me too, tried picking up other people's car and it wouldn't work.

R* is nerfing the game down so bad that its getting boring now.

P.S The word "Ninja" is just too mainstream, the real word is "Shinobi"

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

P.S The word "Ninja" is just too mainstream, the real word is "Shinobi"

tumblr_mpwxujb3UM1ro8fodo1_250.gif

• MaizeG and qop like this

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

but i just played last night and my friend trolled a dude by picking up a personal vehicle.. or am i mistaken? was pretty sure that was his personal vehicle

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:44 AM Edited by biggsull, 19 October 2013 - 05:46 AM.

but i just played last night and my friend trolled a dude by picking up a personal vehicle.. or am i mistaken? was pretty sure that was his personal vehicle

The patch was today wasnt it?

I srsly spent a good 10 minutes since it was actually my first time in the bob online.. was trying to press buttons to make it hook and such.. then tried on normal cars and realized it just does it... I was dragging the hook around on the top of my roof for 30 seconds at one point and nothing... but I did just grab a special vehicle as a personal one so I was a little curious if it was that..

I guess R* has nerfed something totally legit and fun... now you cant even hunt a bounty in his personal car with a cargobob.. which I was also trying to do tonight since he was running all over the country and I was by myself.

In response, I will destroy many many personal vehicles by driving them to the edge of a dock, then park a computer car on his bumper, then ram the computer car with my personal car and push the front car off the edge, pretty sure you dont get punished for that.

I was on my way to do that and some dude decided to lock me out of his car, I wasnt sure if the one I was still in was his or if it was a duplicate.. so I was on my way to the water to test when I ran into a post and for the first time in the game so far went through the windshield... and couldnt get back in.

So I blowed it up with a grenade, I dont have many warnings so Im still legit.

• Abed Nadir likes this

Rick_Slick_
  • Rick_Slick_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Huh?  I was able to pick up my crewmate's personal vehicle and a random vehicle post-patch.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Huh?  I was able to pick up my crewmate's personal vehicle and a random vehicle post-patch.

today?

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

R* is making online worse and worse with every patch. How about adding those bank heists already ffs.

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Still works.

Rick_Slick_
  • Rick_Slick_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

today?

That's what "post-patch" means, yes.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

To be fair, you might have thought 1.03 was the most recent patch. A response like "oh, there was a new patch today?" wouldn't surprise me anymore.

Rick_Slick_
  • Rick_Slick_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

To be fair, you might have thought 1.03 was the most recent patch. A response like "oh, there was a new patch today?" wouldn't surprise me anymore.

How would I have missed all the crying about the payout nerf on the first 20 threads of the forum? :)

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Still works.

So can you just not pick up your own personal vehicle then or something? Or mayb the sheriff SUV is bugged and wont pick up?

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

Havent got the cargo bob yet. What button do you push to lock on to a car and what cars can I pickup? personal, etc... what about my damn mountain bike? That would have been cool to be able to put the bike in the back of a truck right? lol

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

How would I have missed all the crying about the payout nerf on the first 20 threads of the forum? :)

Haha, I guess that's the question I'd be asking myself if you were the typical poster :p

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Where you get your Cargobob from? On every spawnpoint there is only Buzzard for me. Level 47 :(

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

Where you get your Cargobob from? On every spawnpoint there is only Buzzard for me. Level 47 :(

I've heard that it spawns at Sandy Shores and some other places if you're Lvl 20 to 30

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

It appears it can no longer pick up personal vehicles... or at least you own personal vehicle.. pretty sure this is a fix for dropping peoples cars from the sky to avoid bad sport but still destroying them.

Can anyone confirm this? or if mayb its just my personal car I couldnt lift..

I've had my Merryweather Mesa picked up by a friend in a Cargobob since the patch. I'm pretty sure it's always only worked with a few vehicles.

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

My mate could pick up my personal car with me in it yesterday afternoon (which is a bit less than 24hrs ago), pretty sure that was after the patch taking effect. It was fun, though a bit tricky for him to hook it. :D

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

It still works, on a sheriff as well as a rhino and other cars, you're just a sh*t pilot

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by arziben, 21 October 2013 - 03:33 AM.

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that you can still pick personal vehicles up, but not without someone behind the wheel, it was like that pre patch I think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users