Photo

Bad Sport warnings. A few questions.

9 replies to this topic
vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

How many bad sport warnings before you get "dunce'd"?

How often do the Bad Sport totals reset?

boberson01
  • boberson01

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

No idea. I have gotten them a few times in a row and nothing happened to me. I got 3 warnings within a short time.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

I have gotten like 6 in one game, but the other day I blew up 1 bugatti chasing me down to kill me and I got "dunced."

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

I've got those warnings for couple of times. I was on server minding my own business (just driving or walking around) and numerous times I've been kicked out (by other players as the game reports). After reconnect I get the warning, but thing is there's nothing unsporting about just driving around.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by vwnut13, 20 October 2013 - 07:56 AM.

Well, I just got bad sported...

...by blowing up someone in a Fighter Jet.

Yeah really.  Luckily, I didn't get kicked out of the room I was in, so as long as I don't leave this room or try to do a mission, I can play with normal people, but I still have a dunce cap.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by GTAPhilly1, 20 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

It's all random

Rockstar trolling us

If everyone blew up cars then no one would want to own one thus no one buys money cards

The very fact that it's taboo to blow up a personal vehicle gives them great value

RDR-Detox
  • RDR-Detox

lllNamelesslll

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

I still haven't been able to figure out how it works either.

I was in a session one day, and a crew pulled up to a AmmuNation store, parked their cars and went inside.

I put sticky bombs on all their cars (5 of them) and waited for them to get back in the cars. As soon as they started driving away I blew all of them up.

Later on in the same session I got them again and blew up 3 of their cars...

Thats 8 cars in a short time on the same session, and nothing happened 

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

I Got Bad Sport once couple days ago, was in a chopper that has missiles that auto track to target. It tracked on a police cruiser(had 3 stars) and I fired and it blew up the cruiser but not far away was a personal vehicle. It blew up to and I had a bad sport warning. I Didn't even see someones vehicle there and I was being shot at by police and a couple of players, That personal vehicle was accidentally destroyed in the chaos of the battle. Bad Sport really needs to go or be fixed.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

I got my BS point when someone parked their personal car next to my personal car and set off the ignition bomb when they tried to steal it. I was halfway across the map. - then he put a 10k bounty on me, my first one - and I survived it. - so it was win/win for me.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

I found out that it was for blowing up a Buzzard, and not a fighter jet.  You can't own a Jet, but you can own a buzzard.

Ironically enough, about 5 minutes after getting bad sported, I got the "5% discount because 90% of players..." text.  What I find hilarious about that is that you get a 5% Discount when selling cars.  Landrovers used to sell for $9000, now I get $8550.  I'm pretty sure that's not how a discount works.  lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users