Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Guys Driving Supercars Are Compensating For Something..

112 replies to this topic
D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Thinking about how manly something is.......... is compensating. lol

/thread

Too manly to think things through

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I hate supercars, the only time they r even a little fun to drive is when traffic is turned off in a race, and god help you if you go from paved road to gravel road at higher speeds.  I drive offroad vehicles they r the best, especially the BF Injection and the Canis Bodhi.

Off road is where its at I have a fully modded mesa and a quad bike

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

In real life I would say yes. On a game where 99% of the other players are dudes, I say no. I had all supercars because I felt they drove the best until I discovered how awesome the Sultan handles. Now it's all I drive. About to go looking for a Futo now to see if it's comparible.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Chicks dig a pink Faggio with a clown claxon these days.

orlos_
  • orlos_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

What if I like both? I love my tuned Phoenix and when I have enough money Im gonna buy Voltic. Is there something wrong with me?

Cippy91
  • Cippy91

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I have a 7 and a half inch cock sooooo.....

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

I have a 7 and a half inch cock sooooo.....

Me too but bigger

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

*makes fun of expensive car owners for compensating; gets in a hotrod that shoots flames*

Real car enthusiasts appreciates many types of cars and realizes the strengths and weaknesses of all. Me? Love my Audi S4. Luxurious, fast, and f*ck it the women love it. I also have an F150 that I like working on. Guess that means my penis is basically nonexistent.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by Terrato137, 20 October 2013 - 12:27 AM.

I prefer to be a little more discreet about my wealth while out and about.

DHaZzcn.jpg

I like those commercials :p

On topic: the supercars in this game are overall better in performance in every single way possible. Yea the muscles are fun, but when it's time for you to really get moving, I really don't like sittin there spinning wheels forever.

orlos_
  • orlos_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

DHaZzcn.jpg

On topic: the supercars in this game are overall better in performance in every single way possible. Yea the muscles are fun, but when it's time for you to really get moving, I really don't like sittin there spinning wheels forever.

If you know how to start without spinning wheels (which is easy in V) you won't spin them even in muscles ;)

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:46 AM Edited by [ÁT], 20 October 2013 - 12:46 AM.

Congratulations, you appreciate one hunk of metal on wheels more than different type of hunk of metal on wheels. Does it feel good looking down on those inferior people who appreciate high-end automobile advancement?

quicksilver279
  • quicksilver279

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

Americans are horrible. The only people who want or drive them are Americans. I disagree about the small Pen thing but if you are gonna say that use somthing better than a stupid dodge with a massive oversized motor :p

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

DHaZzcn.jpg

If you know how to start without spinning wheels (which is easy in V) you won't spin them even in muscles ;)

You'll still never start faster than my Entity Xf.

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by 1daymember, 20 October 2013 - 01:37 AM.

Americans are horrible. The only people who want or drive them are Americans. I disagree about the small Pen thing but if you are gonna say that use somthing better than a stupid dodge with a massive oversized motor :p

Isn't the UK just as bad if not worse? I heard seeing Aston Martins is an everyday thing for Brits. I've never seen a single one here in the US.

Edit: and if you're talking about Americans playing this game, that's just BS because every foreigner I've played with seems to drive the Entity.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Isn't the UK just as bad if not worse? I heard seeing Aston Martins is an everyday thing for Brits. I've never seen a single one here in the US.

Edit: and if you're talking about Americans playing this game, that's just BS because every foreigner I've played with seems to drive the Entity.

I've only seen 2 here in the US, both of em past me like a bat outta hell lol.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Love it when the kids are driven Adders and Entity's and I shoot out their tires and laugh as I drive away in my Black Sabre Turbo.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Love it when the kids are driven Adders and Entity's and I shoot out their tires and laugh as I drive away in my Black Sabre Turbo.

Bulletproof tires :beerhat:

Tiddy
  • Tiddy

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

And again...

NO ONE GIVES A f*ck WHAT CAR YOU DRIVE ON A VIDEO GAME!

Just buy what you like, i hate all the 'pimp my ride specials' i see but unless the guy driving them seems to have a problem with me i keep my comments to myself.

Personally my current favourites at the moment are:
The ratloader with all the panels fixed, classic grill, painted olive green, short bed and stock wheels.
The Rebel with the dakhar kit, painted red and amazon off road wheels painted black.
The sultan (both colours red) the full 'RS' kit and white 5 spoke wheels.
The stinger gt in classic red obviously.

Judging by some of the comments in here i must use these to try and make my e-peen seem massive, no, i use them because i like them.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

millionaire players that buy super expensive supercars and paint them tacky colors to stand out are making up for their little e-peen (just like in real!)

I just find the supercars hideous in this game and in real life. give me an all-american muscle car anyday

1969-charger-fast-and-furious-utovujdg.j

So a super car is compensating but a hotrod is not?
Ooooooo shamed him

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:40 AM Edited by AJ Lee, 20 October 2013 - 04:40 AM.

Come shoot my Vacca and i will slap you silly

SupahchargedZ06
  • SupahchargedZ06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

I find it funny that in GTAO it is the first game I have seen that reflects people's personalities and stereotypes in so many ways. Such as white guys thinking the black guy is going to kill them or steal their car, thinking the guy in a suit is a prick, now the guy in the supercar is using it as an extension is hillarious.  I find the last one the funniest because most of the ones I see with the adder and other cars have them all colorful, tasteless and are also middle school aged kids lmao!

This is not real life, in game cash is way easier to come by than the real thing.  In this game why not buy a supercar if you want to go fast? I don't have one only because of the fact I wouldn't drive it since my coquette "big surprise from a guy with a z06" is the only car that leaves my car 75% of the time.  I also have a smokey and the bandit style trans am "real life and in game" phoenix that gets a bit of play. Its just a game guys lol, although I will say that half the guys with adders in game are big enough dicks to compensate for any shortcomings if that were the case bahahah.   

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

What if I like both? I love my tuned Phoenix and when I have enough money Im gonna buy Voltic. Is there something wrong with me?

Yes there is only one correct way for everything. Only drive muscle cars, only pray to Jesus and only f*ck missionary. It is the right way.

That is how the OP's mind works.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

To each his own. Some people like sports cars just like you like muscle cars. Why do they have to be compensating?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users