Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Guys Driving Supercars Are Compensating For Something..

112 replies to this topic
monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Bro... Not my fault my ethnicity has small penises. Jeez, I drive a 35k sports car in real life just for that purpose.

Though having a small member did serve as an inspiration for me to become successful and purchase a sweet ride to lure the ladies in. ;)

teamNOOB
  • teamNOOB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

millionaire players that buy super expensive supercars and paint them tacky colors to stand out are making up for their little e-peen (just like in real!)

I just find the supercars hideous in this game and in real life. give me an all-american muscle car anyday

1969-charger-fast-and-furious-utovujdg.j

So a super car is compensating but a hotrod is not?

at least hotrod owners build them themselves. putting blood sweat and tears into something is manly and commendable as opposed to some rich asshole walking into a dealership and buying a generic stock supercar to get laid. the latter is definitely overcompensating for something

Your bias against supercars is overcompensating for something. Perhaps you're the one with the small penis and now feel the need to use some players decisions/preferences to make yourself feel better.

Comments like that are stupid things I would have said when I was 14 so I'm guessing you're around that age too. This is a game boy and people have preferences. Supercars are generally faster than hot rods. Supercars handle better. Get the f over it.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

True car lovers appreciate all types of cars whether they be supercars, muscle, JDM etc

I prefer anything with a V8 but I appreciate the tuning ability of a RB26 or 2JZ and the outright performance of a Ferrari/Lambo

• MackRotten and KiLLe12-X like this

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

millionaire players that buy super expensive supercars and paint them tacky colors to stand out are making up for their little e-peen (just like in real!)

I just find the supercars hideous in this game and in real life. give me an all-american muscle car anyday

at least hotrod owners build them themselves. putting blood sweat and tears into something is manly and commendable as opposed to some rich asshole walking into a dealership and buying a generic stock supercar to get laid. the latter is definitely overcompensating for something

Yes, because putting blood (not always just yours), sweat and tears into a company is less worthy than building a car  :yawn:. All my cars on GTA I buy because they look nice to me, same with everything I buy IRL. I dont put that tacky chrome bs on them nor do I drive up to random players and beep my horn to show off, so whats the deal? Drive what you drive and I'll drive mine (I also have a Sabre Turbo in my garage).

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

True car lovers appreciate all types of cars whether they be supercars, muscle, JDM etc

I prefer anything with a V8 but I appreciate the tuning ability of a RB26 or 2JZ and the outright performance of a Ferrari/Lambo

Real talk.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

You're funny OP.

Entity > Everything

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

Wow this guy is a tool. 

Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

My billionaire firend bought a bugatti , probably couse on chart is the best to get ....

I bought a benefactor surano , 10 times less expensive and almoust as fast as any other super , but more moure more beautifull...

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

i like my chrome cheetah with the gold wheels and diamond spokes.

i drive it because i like it. because its unique. even among cheetahs.

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

My billionaire firend bought a bugatti , probably couse on chart is the best to get ....

I bought a benefactor surano , 10 times less expensive and almoust as fast as any other super , but more moure more beautifull...

No1 cares about your friend. Hes a flaming glitcher who plays cod (neither actions get respect) . That entire sentence putting them out there could have been left out.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

How do you know his friend plays cOD?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

The Adder may be REALLY common now but it is still a damn good car.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Cool

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

How do you know his friend plays cOD?

Because I dont know any gamers from other games who do that BS.. Out of my mostly populated Battlefield/Killzone list no1 has done that glitch. However, as soon as my mostly CoD playing cousin found out he ran straight to LSC and glitched the night away. Certain games attract certain mind-sets..

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

0_0.jpg
The only thing my ride is compensating for is a huge influx of class.

Homies cruising PIMPED out

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

This, not a true car fanatic myself. I focus primarely on appearances, in GT5 my fav cars were the Ford GTs, Mazda Furai and Jaguar XJ13 '66. Though their performance in GT5 did influence my descision.

In GTA5 my fav cars to use are the carbonizzare, Baller(evoque) and the bullet GT, yet to get the enitity XF of which i like the rear lights on.

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

at the end of the day its down to taste!

the OP you are a mong to believe that. It doesnt compensate for nothing.

I like all types of cars from Ferraris to Fords

My Fave car is a 77 Bandit Trans-Am.... but i also like Ferrari F40 ect

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

PSN: Clueless_Muffin

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

I dont give a sh*t.  Give me a black rectangle that goes fast and steers good.  muscle cars are too f*ckin slow.  I couldnt care less what it look slike.  I need to move about the map fast.  I kill people who are slow.

"Black Rectangle". Priceless xD

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Boring Car Fan

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

I prefer going out in a salmon pink Tornado, because I'm not insecure about anything.

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

I prefer going out in a salmon pink Tornado, because I'm not insecure about anything.

Pink sniper rifle and advance rifle are as far as i will go......though a bright pink blur flying past would be funny.

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

134224592221.jpg

• Wherewolf likes this

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

millionaire players that buy super expensive supercars and paint them tacky colors to stand out are making up for their little e-peen (just like in real life!)

Muscle car drivers are just compensating for their lack of girth.

See, I can I do it too. I have supercars in the game because I like how they look, and I don't care if you don't.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

j6es.jpg

willinjapan
  • willinjapan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe they get it because it runs circles on your vanity hot rod/muscle car.

yeah, I think that's why. 

Not to mention it can take a turn at 30mph without sliding out.

With your hate towards hot rods, and your loving towards sports car, I start to hate you more and more.  

HotRod.jpg 

Give me that over an adder anyday. 

you must be asian.... i feel sorry for you.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

This.

I love muscle cars, and have owned and modified many in my lifetime. The idea that people who enjoy owning and modifying cars are compensating for something they are lacking is a stupid comment made by people who are either jealous, or ignorant. Furthermore, to come on a GTA forum to deride people who actually customize their cars is incredibly "trollish".

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I dont give a sh*t.  Give me a black rectangle that goes fast and steers good.  muscle cars are too f*ckin slow.  I couldnt care less what it look slike.  I need to move about the map fast.  I kill people who are slow.

You sound like a fellow Sultan fan. Get yourself one of those, 4 doors and great handling. Can keep up with a sh*tty super car driver :)

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by GotDjent?, 19 October 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Supercars are stupid. The ammount of times I have to hear little kids and black teen shouting "yo i gotta bugatti, u gotta bugatti? BUGATTIIIIII" is annoying. I'll take my modded futo and dirtbike over a supercar anyday. 

stok54
  • stok54

Fabled Elder

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Supercars are an issue of opinion just like they are in real life. On GTA, I have a buddy that will refuse to drive anything that isn't a muscle car and that's okay with me. I on the other hand prefer to drive a Vacca or a Cheetah. It's all opinion. 

Oh and since i'm a car guy, I feel that I need to point out that the Adder and the Entity are not supercars. They would be classified as hypercars in real life. 

Tequim
  • Tequim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Rare car collecting ftw.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by ProblemChiild88, 19 October 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Worried about someone over compensating for something?

Sounds like your mind is spent way too much on other guy's penises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users