Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE "CRFLP"(Cargobob Rights for Leveled Players)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic
Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

The Buzzard it the only thing that shows up at the Merryweather dock for me. I do wish you could just buy one. I have some money saved up in hopes that they put it online.
  • OptionalZero likes this

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Honestly I'd use all the stimulus money to buy one if I could just to have it available. Love the CargoBob. I'm not saying it is the "best", that is always based on a player's opinions. But it is very useful, looks great , carries a good number of players. And for those unaware, when the hook is dropped down, players can enter very easily in the CB with out having to land or hover really low. It's actually pretty liberal. We constantly use it for water rescues and easily picking up player off of moving trains and flatbed-trucks. Lots of action-packed fun. And this feature makes for a really fast emergency Evac in tight situations.

Also, with a good pilot/skill, players can also stand on the external pontoon/wing looking things on the sides of the CB. I strongly suggest they wear a 'chute, but as long as the pilot doesn't bank to hard when turning, it is a surprisingly stable ride. Much easier then say trying to stand in the back of a moving pick-up.

Bathplug
  • Bathplug

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

You guys realize it spawns 100% every time at the merryweather shipyard. My only problem is WHY THE f*ck IS IT SO HARD TO GRAPPLE sh*t? Seriously, it seems there's no 100% way to grab something... admittedly my pilot skill isn't good, but I can still use my own skill to hover right over cars at the right height. Just seems so goddamn random...

No it doesn't whats your rank?

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

42, so yeah, lower but it's not the only chopper i have access too, annihilator at trevors runway and the airport(places people said CB spawns but i've never seen it), and that's why I was hoping it might've been a spot ppl havnt noticed...

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

You guys realize it spawns 100% every time at the merryweather shipyard. My only problem is WHY THE f*ck IS IT SO HARD TO GRAPPLE sh*t? Seriously, it seems there's no 100% way to grab something... admittedly my pilot skill isn't good, but I can still use my own skill to hover right over cars at the right height. Just seems so goddamn random...

The Buzzard it the only thing that shows up at the Merryweather dock for me. I do wish you could just buy one. I have some money saved up in hopes that they put it online.

42, so yeah, lower but it's not the only chopper i have access too, annihilator at trevors runway and the airport(places people said CB spawns but i've never seen it), and that's why I was hoping it might've been a spot ppl havnt noticed...

Just coming back to help confirm CargoBob spawn location: post lvl 27.

I am currently around lvl 40-45 and have been able to consistently find the CargoBob at the MerryWeather Dock Heli-Pad as well. The MW Base is far in the SE of Los Santos (Directly West of the Shipping Yard where you drop cars off for Simeon.) There are a few piers that point south between the Airport and The SE Shipping Yard. The Left/West Pier is the multistory large MW Building and the Right/East Pier holds covered Dry-Dock Building with a Heli-pad on the very tip.

We now currently use this as our consistent CargoBob pick-up location since all of us are to high to spawn it at the Air-Fields. We're all players between level 37-56. So Not sure what happens when you get really high level in reference to another poster's comment about only finding the Buzzard at this location. I'll post again if I see a change.

For now, it is nice to know we still have it somewhere. Now, only if we could "give cash" again... cause nothing better than an action packed team based air-lift of an armored truck to a secure location. Although we still need the option to buy CB online and use it on missions.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by OptionalZero, 04 November 2013 - 12:17 AM.

gta-5-map_zps4cb91ea3.png

Here, this is the location, easier than my location description.

(Thanks to the original image owner.)

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by bmwdriver, 04 November 2013 - 12:21 AM.

I had this problem too.. I used to get f*cking pissed when I was level 30

Toastmasta
  • Toastmasta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by Toastmasta, 04 November 2013 - 01:52 AM.

gta-5-map_zps4cb91ea3.png

Here, this is the location, easier than my location description.

(Thanks to the original image owner.)

Buzzards spawn here every time level 66

Also FYI the submarine spawns here too in the hanger
  • OptionalZero likes this

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by OptionalZero, 04 November 2013 - 02:51 AM.

http://gtaforums.com...-in-gta-online/

Another posters CargoBob Petition

LucasTehNoob
  • LucasTehNoob

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Only  negative to having a Cargobob in your garage is you have a timer to leave your garage before all hell breaks loose, Good luck trapping innocent players to your garage and forcing them to die in a horror of cars exploding and bouncing off your walls and smashing people to death, Good Luck  :evilgrin:

Proofs:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by [email protected], 10 November 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Yep, no more Cargobob for me :(

Level 49 and just buzzard at MW dock and Trevors airfield.... Annihilator for some reason at the spot north of the airport. I was mostly wanting to use it to steal a tank but gave up after the sh*tty grapple system and decided to save up and buy one. Was fun to mess w other players tho lol.

Shadow killer
  • Shadow killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

You are aware of the method to have it added to Pegasus correct?

mushtaq19
  • mushtaq19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hey guys there is a way to but the cargobob in online!
Heres the way how to get it AND other vehicles that were for sale in offline only! http://m.youtube.com...h?v=c2OOBtctGHg

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:53 PM

Buy it

mushtaq19
  • mushtaq19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

I will as soon as I get home but can you guys please confirm this method for me as I am not at home

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

Contact Rockstar .. but since the update, I see Cargobobs spawn left and right. If you approach an airport or helipad and don't see one, leave the immediate area and repeat until it spawns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users