Photo

Original Cars Texture

3 replies to this topic
Devilish_NLSC
  • Devilish_NLSC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

Hey guys im new here and i come from forums such as Nba Live and Madden i have done work with photoshop cyberfaces and jerseys and i look to bring some of my skills to GTA SA.I have a question about the real cars mod.It seems everytime i install a bunch of cars the games speed seems to slow or lag or also when im entering CJ's garage it lags what i wanted to know is there any way possible that i can convert these cars from the real cars mod to the sizes of the original texture for the cars that came with the game?The game runs fine for me at my highest settings and with the real world mods buildings.But when i install cars they tend to slow up the FPS...PLz Help thanks

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

It's not the textures, installing a bunch of mods, especially to SA, can cause some instability. It's normal for the game to act slower with mods.  If you want you could try going into TXD workshop and compressing the textures of the cars you have installed

Devilish_NLSC
  • Devilish_NLSC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Yea i tried that it didnt seem to work too well,but now it runs ok on another PC!I guess i'll start another topic on something else because i have more questions and tons of things i want to learn to do and give back to the community.

Thanks

JohnPro
  • JohnPro

GTAHalo.com

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by JohnPro, 07 November 2013 - 06:39 PM.

Your video card probably has low performance. Modded cars have more details thus more faces.

You can upgrade system, reduce game settings or reduce mod cars textures to 128x128. Your car may look like LOD though. LOD models are low quality versions of the models they represent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users