Photo

Saving Failed - Unable to connect to the Rockstar games services

43 replies to this topic
tnice63
  • tnice63

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

I've lost 3 levels and $175,000 with the same problem. I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 20 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

f*ck.. I thought it was fixed earlier when a game of mine saved successfully but I haven't been able to join any mission at all today :(

And I'm not interested at all in free roam death matches.

kryptonium
  • kryptonium

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Saving is broken atm. Only thing that IS saved are your cars. R* is working on a fix.

http://support.rocks...y-in-GTA-Online

Something you can do in the meantime because of this bug:

http://gtaforums.com...-want-for-free/

SmokynJeffreys
  • SmokynJeffreys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

When the initial online problems started I was patient. I knew a huge project like GTAV would have some teething issues in the first week or so. But it's been three weeks since the release of GTAO and it's still plagued with connection issues, it's getting extremely boring now waiting for screens to load and being backed out of online because of 'cloud' issues. We spent our hard earned money on this game and Rockstar are just taking us for a ride.

I'm getting really frustrated with GTAO now

I hear you, since the day it releases I have not had one minute of gameplay that wasn't plagued by some sort of malfunction or problem. I've lost apartments, cars, clothes, tattoos, money, RP, and almost my mind playing this game. When the latest patch came out I started being unable to save and connect to the cloud after missions. And joining friends was near impossible. Now I am completely unable to connect to the servers. Not just one person completely dropped the ball at Rockstar, it had to be a team effort of poor thinking and even worse planning for this game to currently be in this state of embarrassing disarray. Never been so salty at a game or the support team they employ. Hope everyone else is having better luck, I don't think I'll be playing GTA 5 anymore.

Cryki
  • Cryki

The Realist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Any news on this? This has happened to me, I'm currently in free mode with other players while my saving failed message is displayed. Rockstar are terrible, I just won loads of money through races. They need to stop releasing patches to stop glitches and concentrate on there pathetic servers. What are they playing at. Spent all this time racing and missions and could be potentionally lost!!!!!!

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Any news on this? This has happened to me, I'm currently in free mode with other players while my saving failed message is displayed. Rockstar are terrible, I just won loads of money through races. They need to stop releasing patches to stop glitches and concentrate on there pathetic servers. What are they playing at. Spent all this time racing and missions and could be potentionally lost!!!!!!

I went through the same thing last night. I thought, whats the use to keep playing if it might not save at the end. I just switched to SP (which I haven't done since GTAV Online came out) and played it. I forgot how much cooler it was than Online. Just the whole dialogue clips things like that. Oh yeah, a working stock market too.

Aexra
  • Aexra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

When I am lucky enough to even get online and connect to the cloud I get the same message after a while. 

Herro-_-Nate
  • Herro-_-Nate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Been happening for the past 3 days with me. Definitely frustrating. I have left the game on for 30 minutes to see if it would ever connect after making some cash selling cars and doing survival. Nothing yet.

Tee-mo7
  • Tee-mo7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Im in aus and have a pretty sh*tty internet connection from where i am in the house and this happens to me every day when i start playing, eventually it says 'SAVE SUCCESSFUL' then might happen again 30 secs after, but when it says it eventually saved it did save. Happened before the new patch too but its more frequent now

Tee-mo7
  • Tee-mo7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Think about it guys, theyre doing their absolute best to get it running the way it should, think about just how many people from all over the world are trying to play online, this game is massive, itll all come together

hansabergen
  • hansabergen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

Argh. Not saving again..

CJAllex
  • CJAllex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Same exact thing happening to me here. Playing on ps3 and only very rarely actually get a game to say save successful. Usually takes hours before I get that message, in which time ill be disconnected most times before it actually does get to save. PLEASE FIX THIS ROCKSTAR!

hansabergen
  • hansabergen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Same today. And now the game freez to.. Love it!

The Shadow
  • The Shadow

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • Greece

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Happens to me.. Jesus Rockstar you said that you would give the damn stimulus this week and we waited, then more problems come... Are they retarded?

• hansabergen likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users