• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Tsuroki
  • Tsuroki

Gone Fishin'

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Welcome to the Guides & Checklists forum for Grand Theft Auto V!

In the past, guide threads were mixed in with random discussions in other forums (e.g. Gameplay or Mission Help).

This time round we want to give guides their own special forum on the site so they're easier to find.

So, if you're working on putting together a guide for anything in GTA V, this is the forum to do it in!

** We've never done a forum like this before. Feel free to reply to this post with your suggestions & feedback. **

Faye
  • Faye

ಠ_ಠ

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

I'd be happy to help moderate this place if you guys needed a hand :)

Faye

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

My suggestion is that there seems to be a distinct lack of FAQs. These I would find most helpful.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

I'm thinking of making a GTA V Trophies/Achievements Guide, since we still don't have any... I will (most probably) make the first post tomorrow, gonna need a week for it to be fully made.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by Spuds725, 30 November 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Thanks-- I believe the intention of this section is to eventually have an INDEX thread that links to all the guides posted. To be linked it will have to be very well organized and look good. Original work only please-- no copying and pasting.

We are working at adding content to GTAV.net -- if worthy we would like to move publishable content onto the GTAV.NET site.... with creator's permission and credit given of course.

Spuds

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by Bull12345Bull, 05 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

I'll try to make it as better as I can, I'm starting to gather some general facts about the Trophies/Achievements now. Can we do something so that only I can post until I've completed the topic? Or do I have to post 3-4 times in a row saying "Reserved"?

Nevermind. The Guide is currently under construction, I expect to have finished it by next Sunday.

EDIT: Due to exams coming in for the next couple weeks, it's going to take me a bit more to complete. Should be ready by Christmas.

samir.mb01
  • samir.mb01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

Subject: Looking for a GTA 5 Guide...

Hi guys,

I am looking for a GTA 5 guide, you know for strategy, tips, walkthroughs, etc.

I came across this site: http://www.gta5-plus.com and was wondering if anyone has a review of it?

I'm very tempted to join - especially because it says something about finding the jetpack in GTA 5.

Thoughts appreciated.

- CDog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users