» «
Photo

CAR ROLE PLAY

393 replies to this topic
Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by Cobra N, 18 November 2013 - 02:50 AM.

Hey Bob, remember how you bored told everyone about that inflatable dinghy you bought to go fishing with?

Well I just thought I'd share a few pics of me picking up my new truck... oh yeah, and my new boat in tow.

0_0.jpg

Picked up it up at the Alamo sea then drove down to the Del Perro Pier

0_0.jpg

And yes Bob, I managed to launch it just fine...

0_0.jpg

And for the record, yes I also managed to re-dock it (though it was a tad shakier and made a few grinding noises doing so)

• RealUnimportant, Suppa K, Colognenigguh and 1 other like this

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Suppa K likes this

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by Ribsey, 19 November 2013 - 10:57 PM.

A break between bounties on a nondescript road out in the desert.

0_0.jpg

Heading out early one morning to do some work on the Schafter.

0_0.jpg

Later on that day. After meeting some troubled people and agressive cops I managed to escape, until....

0_0.jpg

NEW EDIT:

I should visit Paleto Bay more often, helping a friend find a certain car led to this happening whilst on the way back with my new Bullet.

0_0.jpg

• Suppa K likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by blk95ta, 21 November 2013 - 11:43 PM.

Is it possible the 2 utes, 2 what?

what 

did you say utes? yeah 2 utes. What is a ute?

Excuse me your honor. 2 youths...

There is no way these tire marks were made by a 64 buick skylark.....

0_0.jpg

i001940.jpg

• Suppa K, Colognenigguh, Savidge and 1 other like this

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by Ribsey, 26 November 2013 - 04:33 PM.

EDITED: Used an actual black Schafter outside Bahama Mamas.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

'Gay' Tony Prince:  Alright who's the girl?

Luis Lopez: There wasn't a girl man.
'Gay' Tony Prince: There's always a girl!

• Suppa K likes this

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

My Elegy was a really awesome car. It was my second car ever owned.

It was sad to see it go, but I had to.. The Sultan looks better in my honest opinion.

Let's stack up on Sticky Bombs and Grenades..

BOOM!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Oh sh*t! You hear that, Tom? Cops! Get the thing in the van!

0_0.jpg

Tom, are you ready? Let's turn our van into an impromptu submarine! (With the Elegy wreckage in it)

Tom? Are you okay? Oh f*ck! you didn't bail out in time!

0_0.jpg

Oh sh*t sh*t! The cops are here! Thank my mechanic for bringing my Cheetah close!

0_0.jpg

And then my Cheetah became a submarine, as well. F******ccckkk!!

0_0.jpg

'Dem rollers retrieved the wreck with a Cargobob. They impounded it.

0_0.jpg

and guess where I am. Charged with murder, various charges of robbery, evading arrest, Grand Theft Auto, robbery of a massive bank (Read The Story of a Bank Robber on Page 9), toying with explosives and so on.

0_0.jpg

However, that was BS.. After escaping the prison, its time to get our repaired Cheetah onto the container. We're moving back to LC!

0_0.jpg

• Ribsey and Suppa K like this

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

You've probably seen a few of these, but...

Damn, this thing gets poor gas mileage! Filling the Felon again,

Felon_zps1d28f17f.jpg

• Suppa K likes this

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Oh my god that is the funnies sh*t I have ever scene

HD95
  • HD95

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

After a hectic day, it's time to relax in my private jet. Not to mention the lovely drive in my Enus Super Diamond.

HD95
  • HD95

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

After a hectic day, it's time to relax in my private jet. Not to mention the lovely drive in my Enus Super Diamond. 2s6k3gw.jpg
  • Colognenigguh likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Well i guess we aren't gonna be driving together this time hoss. oh no son. i'll be driving this one, a blocker. you'll be driving the truck. this is bandit one and that is bandit 2. together again

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and clark drowned the family truckster on the way to wallyworld.

0_0.jpg

• Ribsey and Savidge like this

SlowLane85
  • SlowLane85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

Afer a long days work, my Karin Rebel 4x4 has to haul a load of wood all the way home and back to work.

Karin4x45_zps98492b03.jpg

A long hot day in Paleto bay. Me and a couple friends ride out to the beach and ride some Speedophiles.

CanisMesa_zpsda48498d.jpg

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Snooping around a certain house, needless to say I didn't hang around long before getting chased away with some hedge trimmers.

0_0.jpg

After speaking to Lester and getting updates on the bounties in the city, I realised I was in the wrong neighbourhood in the wrong car.

0_0.jpg

• Suppa K likes this

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

This is what we think of the canis kalahari

http://rsg.ms/1bicbjp

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

This is what we think of the canis kalahari

http://rsg.ms/1bicbjp

This. I like this.

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Suppose going to and from Paleto Bay at sunset is becoming a habit of mine. This time I decided to stop and watch the traffic flow by as I just idly enjoyed the view.

0_0.jpg

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Hanging out with ma' boyz in my new Cavalcade - with 1000W ICE install in the back.

They all think I pulled some huge heist or something, I haven't the heart to tell them my numbers came up on the lottery!

0_0.jpg

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

A week or two ago I released a set of screens, which was designed to be a small roleplay story. We've decided to keep this as an element of the clan's roleplay, and I wondered if I should make a follow up...I did. The plan is to create these small stories that show off the lives and activities within the cell, aswell as make some killer screens. If you haven't seen my first set, you can do so at this link.

A couple of weeks ago, Aaron "Ink" Fletcher was arrested for murdering a witness who threatened to tell the authorities of the stash of illegal weapons. He murdered the witness to silence him, however that would lead to his arrest.

9ICdsMj.png

Today he was found guilty to all charges and was to be transported to Bolingbroke Penitentiary State Prison to serve his charges. He would have, if he had ever arrived..

His transport was hijacked while he was being transported, it is unknown who the culprits are but it's suspected to be members of his Mercenary Cell.

Gul5LCE.png
Lqzbqez.png

The guards protecting the transport were murdered, and the group fled the scene after freeing Ink from his straints. Ink was then transported to an off-site location, where a Mule was waiting for him so that they could dispose of the vehicle used in the attack.

2xAZ3lZ.png

Ink rode in the transport through the night, until they arrived at the cell's warehouse in South Los Santos.

Ld15oKb.png

Ink had changed clothes in the truck to avoid being spotted as a fugitive, but more importantly, he was reunited with his infamous black skull mask.

A cell granger was waiting for him at the warehouse, which would transport him furthur so that he could avoid suspicion in the residential area's.

2X6Dvpw.png

He was then transported to his new hideout, in which he will have to stay in while remaining off the radar as he continues with his fugitive status.

dRFTDih.png
f4qwjjJ.png

Sadly I wanted to have players play the roles of the guards and have more mercs involved, but time and availability have been an issue (holidays and all that great sh*t).

• Colognenigguh likes this

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:10 AM

Look, Daddy works hard all week, Friday is wind down time...

0_0.jpg

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by Joonas08Joonas, 09 December 2013 - 11:43 AM.

Testing some heavy weaponry..

0_0.jpg

The Assault Shotgun

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And then those guys show up.

0_0.jpg

Thinking quick, we dispose of them.

0_0.jpg

Then more cruisers show up.

0_0.jpg

To be continued...

EDIT:

ooor not. I have no interest in this story and it'll end out too close to Will Troll's "The Department" story.

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

OG

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

A week or two ago I released a set of screens, which was designed to be a small roleplay story. We've decided to keep this as an element of the clan's roleplay, and I wondered if I should make a follow up...I did. The plan is to create these small stories that show off the lives and activities within the cell, aswell as make some killer screens. If you haven't seen my first set, you can do so at this link.

A couple of weeks ago, Aaron "Ink" Fletcher was arrested for murdering a witness who threatened to tell the authorities of the stash of illegal weapons. He murdered the witness to silence him, however that would lead to his arrest.

9ICdsMj.png

Today he was found guilty to all charges and was to be transported to Bolingbroke Penitentiary State Prison to serve his charges. He would have, if he had ever arrived..

His transport was hijacked while he was being transported, it is unknown who the culprits are but it's suspected to be members of his Mercenary Cell.

Gul5LCE.png
Lqzbqez.png

The guards protecting the transport were murdered, and the group fled the scene after freeing Ink from his straints. Ink was then transported to an off-site location, where a Mule was waiting for him so that they could dispose of the vehicle used in the attack.

2xAZ3lZ.png

Ink rode in the transport through the night, until they arrived at the cell's warehouse in South Los Santos.

Ld15oKb.png

Ink had changed clothes in the truck to avoid being spotted as a fugitive, but more importantly, he was reunited with his infamous black skull mask.

A cell granger was waiting for him at the warehouse, which would transport him furthur so that he could avoid suspicion in the residential area's.

2X6Dvpw.png

He was then transported to his new hideout, in which he will have to stay in while remaining off the radar as he continues with his fugitive status.

dRFTDih.png
f4qwjjJ.png

Sadly I wanted to have players play the roles of the guards and have more mercs involved, but time and availability have been an issue (holidays and all that great sh*t).

Great !!!

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by Cobra N, 08 December 2013 - 02:22 AM.

The Boss likes his Albany keeping clean.  It's an okay car, classic looks, a bit lacking in oomph, but the Boss says there's no need to change.

0_0.jpg

Anyway, just dropped him off for a 'business' meeting...

0_0.jpg

...which went south real quick.  Only just got the Boss over to the helipad and away to safety.  Hmmmm... I have an idea though... Now where's that sticky...

"Boss, those damn a$$holes got the car.  Don't worry, I'll sort out a replacement..."

0_0.jpg

Oh yeah, style and power, this is more like it!  And the Boss likes it too.

0_0.jpg

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

Today,

I planned to go to Ludendorff, North Yankton for vacation.

However, after noticing a defect on the private jet, I decided to use my car.

0_0.jpg

At last, I arrive..

0_0.jpg

I visit the Ludendorff National Bank

0_0.jpg

The sunset is beautiful..

0_0.jpg

However, after returning from Ludendorff and driving in the countryside, I crashed. This is why you should NOT bring supercars into a snowy country:

0_0.jpg

Some hours pass, and I find to my surprise...

The jet I would've come to NY with.

0_0.jpg

• Inked. likes this

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Today,

I planned to go to Ludendorff, North Yankton for vacation.

However, after noticing a defect on the private jet, I decided to use my car.

0_0.jpg

At last, I arrive..

0_0.jpg

I visit the Ludendorff National Bank

0_0.jpg

The sunset is beautiful..

0_0.jpg

However, after returning from Ludendorff and driving in the countryside, I crashed. This is why you should NOT bring supercars into a snowy country:

0_0.jpg

Some hours pass, and I find to my surprise...

The jet I would've come to NY with.

0_0.jpg

How the f*ck...

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by Joonas08Joonas, 10 December 2013 - 08:11 PM.

Some info on how to get to North Yankton at North Yankton Discussion

EDIT: Not to double-post, here's more Car RP:

The snow in Ludendorff really is deep.. Got my Entity to a mechanic, but now I have to get my Elegy to a snowplow!

0_0.jpg

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by EZza2647, 02 January 2014 - 02:24 PM.

After A week of being shot at and killed trying to recruit people into my crew, I decided I needed a Holiday.

Road-trip Time!

Leaving My Apartment

0_0.jpg

Gotta Fill this baby up for the trip

0_0.jpg

First Stop Wind Farm

0_0.jpg

After A long day on the road it's time to stop at this little shack I rented

0_0.jpgI heard all about yellow Jack's Bar in Sandy Shores, they say it's the manliest place on Earth

0_0.jpgI still can't explain the Dilletante...

After a restless sleep in that litle shack, it's time to hit the road again. With my Friend who pulled an all nighter to reach my shack. Where to? Mt Chiliad

0_0.jpgAfter A full day of climbing a large mountain in a sports car (which really wasn't a good idea) I reached the Summit

0_0.jpgBefore I knew it though, it was time to leave. As I slowly drove down the mountain, I got a chilling reminder of what lies inbetween me and the base of the mountain

0_0.jpgFinally I reached the bottom, but the descent wasn't to friendly on my car:

0_0.jpgAfter another full day of driving, it was time to head to Paleto Bay.

0_0.jpgWe arrived at our hotel, a lovely little place just across from a bank. I really hope that hotel doesn't get hit by a Police Helicopter shot down after a bank robbery.

0_0.jpgNext day, we rise early and head off home, and stop for breakfast at a place called Hookies.

0_0.jpgThen we head home. But right outside my Apartment, I run out of gas.

0_0.jpg

Crap, I knew I should have filled up in Paleto Bay, oh well at least I'm home now.

Moral of the story: fill up in Paleto Bay

• Car Lover likes this

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

How come no one comes here anymore? :(

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

@BIK95ta LOVE THAT FILM BUD

N0LA DEL3TE
  • N0LA DEL3TE

midnight toker

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

"nah man, The Vacca is my Daily, the Luxor is the A to B."

0_0.jpg

"so what do you guys wanna do today?" "I dunno, what do you want to do?" "God, gang life is sooo boring!"

0_0.jpg

Damn it, Thomas!!! We told you about drinking the product on the job. We aren't going to be needing your services anymore..."

0_0.jpg

"I can see my house from here!!!!"

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users