Quantcast

» «
Photo

Looking for a 25-30% complete game save (PS3)?

3 replies to this topic
Lannister
  • Lannister

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

Hi guys, 

Firstly, I apologize if this was posted on the wrong forum. I rarely have the time to use my ps3. I got only up to 27% on GTA before my PS3 got the YLOD 2 days ago. Now all my game saves are gone. I got a new PS3 but I don't really want to go through the game all over again. I know 25% isn't that much but I feel like it will be very tedious and I don't have a lot of patience lol. 

So is there a place where I can download a 25-30% complete game save? It can be higher than that but as long as its under 40% I'm happy. 

Thanks in advance.

ChrisET
  • ChrisET

Rockstar Games PSYCHO

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

You cant use someone else's save its tied to the PSN account

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Im pretty sure you would need a nodded console.. but to answer your question.. a simple search in google should yield multiple sites with downloads available .. if you find out what kind of file its saved as (ie. .map, .jpeg, .mp3 etc.) And include that in your search.. you will find them much easier

xanayoshi
  • xanayoshi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

You cant use someone else's save its tied to the PSN account

Sure you can

Im pretty sure you would need a nodded console.. but to answer your question.. a simple search in google should yield multiple sites with downloads available .. if you find out what kind of file its saved as (ie. .map, .jpeg, .mp3 etc.) And include that in your search.. you will find them much easier

No, don't need modded console and gee it is hard to find a non 100% save file.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users